• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

Hey Sammy, I saw you tested again, sorry it was a bfn still, try again tomo :)

I will prob test sat or maybe sunday morning. I'm really scared and doubtful :nope:

Well, I've just done my first injection so I'm officially an IVF'er :happydance: Just a shame that so many of you are half way through or on your 2WW... feel a little behind in everything :blush: Can't believe I didn't feel a thing, although it does sting a little now. DH is so pleased with me because i have a fear of needles and managed to do it all myself :happydance:

Hey Sammy, I saw you tested again, sorry it was a bfn still, try again tomo :)

I will prob test sat or maybe sunday morning. I'm really scared and doubtful :nope:

Thanks mummy... hope you get a faster and better result than me hun but i can start a new 10 day protocol on sunday if and when AF arrives so it should only be another couple of weeks until EC as from then. I might have 3 put back in this time if we get a good result and they will allow it as im not bothered about multiples. Getting sick of all this now! :dohh::haha:

welldone tickledpink! :)

That's good you can start so soon Sammy. Ahh if this fails its gona be so hard

Hi Everyone

Thanks so much for your kind messages, don't know what I'd do without this site to vent my emotions and to have such support. A little update, so 6 out of our 7 eggs fertilised and then 5 were considered good enough for freezing so we're really chuffed with that, just need to get my body sorted out now so they can have a good home.

Well done Wish2bmama, sounds like your experience was horrendous but it will all be worth it, what a lot of eggs!!

Well done tickledpink, very exciting, things will move forward with lightning speed now!

Brumbar & Sammy, sorry about your BFNs, I do hope things turn around for you.

MummyIwannabe, hope you're holding out ok, not long now!

Hi everyone else xx

Hi Everyone

Thanks so much for your kind messages, don't know what I'd do without this site to vent my emotions and to have such support. A little update, so 6 out of our 7 eggs fertilised and then 5 were considered good enough for freezing so we're really chuffed with that, just need to get my body sorted out now so they can have a good home.

Well done Wish2bmama, sounds like your experience was horrendous but it will all be worth it, what a lot of eggs!!

Well done tickledpink, very exciting, things will move forward with lightning speed now!

Brumbar & Sammy, sorry about your BFNs, I do hope things turn around for you.

MummyIwannabe, hope you're holding out ok, not long now!

Hi everyone else xx

Thanks summer and i hope everything works out for you eventually too hun :hugs:

welldone tickledpink! :)

That's good you can start so soon Sammy. Ahh if this fails its gona be so hard

I know... I know how you feel cos i felt like that with my first IVF... its the waiting inbetween. Thats why i'm not too upset about this cycle cos i didnt think it would work, lots of faint pink lines but resulted in not very much so far. My only comfort is that I can start with a short protocol right away and that is pacifying me right now. I had a bot of a fit yesterday but i'm fine today to be honest. :hugs:

Yeh I can't concentrate on my work, in fact I've done NOTHING today its terrible. I'm getting so behind with everything which just adds to the stress! lol

Glad you're feeling better today :)

Yeh I can't concentrate on my work, in fact I've done NOTHING today its terrible. I'm getting so behind with everything which just adds to the stress! lol

Glad you're feeling better today :)

I know... each day i expect for all of a sudden a really dark line to appear (on catch-up!) but it looks like its not worked to be fair and i think there is only so much self denial you can do! If its not shown by tomorrow I am going to get Allan to get the meds in since AF is due Sunday (same as last IVF!) and i dont want to get caught with no meds over the weekend. Plus last month I was two days early so knowing my luck I will start AF Saturday when the shops have closed and then i will be screwed! Gotta think ahead in this game... :thumbup: I hope you manage to get some work done, its a worrying time i know and its all you can think about so doing work is hard. :hugs:

yeh i'm starting to think, when could we start another cycle, can we afford it, can i fit it in with work, can i go through it again.

I thought the half way mark would be a good thing but in fact I couldn't feel further away from finding out the result! Another week of torture unless I test at the weekend and a miracle happens :)

yeh i'm starting to think, when could we start another cycle, can we afford it, can i fit it in with work, can i go through it again.

I thought the half way mark would be a good thing but in fact I couldn't feel further away from finding out the result! Another week of torture unless I test at the weekend and a miracle happens :)

I know... its a nightmare!!

How many days past your 3dt are you now?

thank you summer. 5 snowbabies! Before you know it will be FET time :hugs: :hugs:

I started my progesterone shots last night! Yay! ET is tomorrow AM! I'm starting to get sooo excited. I had acupunture last night and again today, and then a few hours after transfer. :happydance:

haha sat or sunday. I may tomo morn depending on how I feel. Still waiting for a sign which will spur me into testing!!

You might not get any signs hun... some people don't.

Well i just tested on your behalf... make of it what you will, :haha:

The top test is this morning and the bottom taken about an hour ago (click on picture to enlarge it)

Its gone a strange yellow colour and there is a slight bleed from the control line so it looks like its been dragged through a hedge but even so i can see a test line! Can anyone else or have i gone completely NUTS? :wacko:

IMG_0011.jpg

I can see that sammy. Good luck hun!

I am off for my EC now, very nervous but glad its here i think.

thank you summer. 5 snowbabies! Before you know it will be FET time :hugs: :hugs:

I started my progesterone shots last night! Yay! ET is tomorrow AM! I'm starting to get sooo excited. I had acupunture last night and again today, and then a few hours after transfer. :happydance:

Good luck with the ET today hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"