• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

Curly Sue...keeping everything x-ed for you hun!!!!!

Sammy....maybe not coming at all! PMA!

lol i admire your PMA... ha ha... i would probably fall over and die of shock if this amounted to anything and then of course that would defeat the whole object!!! :haha:

Good luck for you though there is still a good chance hun :thumbup:

Had my EC yesterday, it wasnt too bad ( not painful), They got 14 eggs.
Then after a nervous wait around today they phoned and said sorry but only 9 were suitable for injection because the other 5 were immature. At this point i almost had a heart attack ( i knew i had my EC too early only 6 days of stims!) but she then went on to say out of the 9 they injected we had 100% fertilisation rate!!! :happydance::happydance: She said they looked lovely and couldnt do any better than that. At this stage we are having a single 5 day blasto transfer on tuesday morning and i shouldnt expect to hear from them unless there is a problem. Oh well at least i can breathe again for 24 hours or so until the anxious waiting starts again.....

Lol... she was and she is.... AF is here (one day early) and she is NOT happy!!!! :haha:

That means i will be one day late for taking the Puregon but the hospital said this is ok (personally i dont think its ideal but they have no stock anywhere so what can you do???)

So now 10 days of injections then in for a scan.

hi girls please can i join you in here, had an assisted cycle in jan but wsa bfn, moved on to ivf.

Started my dr injections on 20th so only been two days, they have estimated my ec to be w/c 14th june i was quite a quick responder last timeso could be earlier.

good luck to all! x

'hi Rosie!!!! good luck!!!!!
Sammy.... sorry hun......:-(
Gracy!!!! well done you! Yay!!!!

hi girls please can i join you in here, had an assisted cycle in jan but wsa bfn, moved on to ivf.

Started my dr injections on 20th so only been two days, they have estimated my ec to be w/c 14th june i was quite a quick responder last timeso could be earlier.

good luck to all! x

Hi Rosie!

I started my DR injections on the 20th too! First time for me.

I have no idea of when EC will be... looks like I'm the only one that has no idea... perhaps I should be asking the clinic? :wacko:

Good luck! :thumbup:

Hi,

I am started stimms. Today will be my 3rd injection. How long do you think until my EC? What kind of side effects should I expect in the next few days?

Thanks

Great news bigfoot! Erm... It depends on what protocol you are on and your response to the drugs. I was on the shots for 9 days and then triggered. I noticed my bbs got really sore and I was very emotional. Hope that helped! :)

hi bigfoot, i was on short protocol and did stims for 6 days, the first 4 i didnt feel anything much but by day 5 i was a bit of an emotional wreck and was finding it hard to be rational about anything (had to a have a sickie from work because i wasnt coping). This feeling would come and go suddenly and to be honest i felt quite off the planet. i didnt feel too much physically though, slight bloating and trapped wind pain but thats all. About 24 hours after the trigger was when it started to get a bit uncomfortable. When i was in the waiting room for my EC i was not feeling that great, but as soon as i stopped the stim injections i felt emotionally soooo much better.

I lost my appetite for a couple of days too. All in all it wasnt too bad, just a couple of emotionally wobbly days! You will be fine, good luck:flower:

This wait to see how our embies are getting on is hideous though! Part of me wishes i was having a day 2-3 transfer as i would be pupo by now. Oh well i am sure my clinic has their reasons, again just gotta trust them.

Sammy so sorry about the BFN, hope you are ok :flower: I dont have much faith in the FET thing either, reading around the forum there doesnt seem to be much luck with it all. So much so that even though our clinic is pushing for only a single transfer if we end up with 2 good embies i will insist on having them both put in rather than freezing one, i think this is the best chance of maximising their chances but DH doesnt agree. Just have to wait til tues morning i guess. :wacko:

Thanks Gracie and Hereshoping!!!

I'm fine though.... really. I never expected it to work! :haha:

We went to a big BBQ last night and today we are going to the yearly market thats here.

Day 2 of stimms.... the first one last night stung and then 20 mins later my left ovary starts to throb a little. Oh the joys... they are back to normal now though, until this evening! :dohh:

Scan tomorrow. Have been sleeping a lot this past couple of days. Terribly uncomfortable. I went to bed at 9 last night, was up at 9 and still had 3 hours sleep this afternoon. Starting to feel ready for bed again now. Wonder if it has anything to do with the whole 30-plus follicles...

Well I pee'd on stick as ordered by the condecending nurse on the phone on Friday and just handed it to DH and walked off - he sat at the side of the bed just looking at it and then said 'Umph - Pregnant 1 - 2 weeks, you weren't expecting that!' so yes I got a BFP but honestly am not expecting it to stick around for long...

Just got to talk to the Clinic and as I have been/still am bleeding they have asked me to retest on Thursday to see what is happening. If it is still positive then they will schedule my scan but at the moment they have said they will mark me down as positive but won't book the scan yet.

Not sure what I feel...

Attachments

• OTD Result 20100524.jpg
    OTD Result 20100524.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 3
Hi heres hoping! Wow, thats great news, you thought for sure it was bfn, how lovely to be proven wrong. I understand your caution and not wanting to get your hopes up but at the same time.... A lady who i work with just had a daughter through an ivf cycle and she bled continuously for the first 9 weeks, we scanned her nearly every day to see and every time bean was there heart beating and no apparent cause for bleeding. So i guess even though you are trying to prepare yourself for bad news there is still a good chance it will be ok. When will they do a scan to see? Is your OTD today?

Tomorrow we go for ET hopefully and see how our embies got on over the weekend. This five day transfer thing is hard..... They did say they would call if there were any problems and they havent so i am just taking no news as good news. Sooooo nervous

Thanks Gracy and good luck tomorrow!
OTD is today and they usually scan 3 - 4 weeks from OTD.

Am off to an emergancy accupuncture session!

Congratulations hereshoping, and I'm keeping everything crossed that its a sticky one. Bleeding can be normal so try and stay positive :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->