• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

HH, that's great news, try to be positive, like the others have said the bleeding might not mean anything. Keeping my fingers crossed for Thursday for you x

HH I hope the bleeding is nothing and you have a sticky BFP! :hugs: and :dust:

Gracy good luck with ET tomorrow :dust:

Congrats HH! FX it sticks!

good luck Gracy!

Okay, I have another question.. I am ust freaking out that I didn't do bed rest... My doc told me to do some light walking starting 24 hours after ET.. so I went shopping, and I think I over did it. I just talked to another girl in my cycle and she said she is doing bed rest for 3 days! I was like.. OMG. Do you think I am still okay?

Any thoughts ladies? I am really freaking out. I can't believe I went shopping!! :cry: :cry:

GREAT NEWS HERESHOPING!!!! Hope it sticks!!!!!

well ladies, It's a:bfn: for me.....

beta is less than 1!!!!!

I'm fine ( to the extent possible).... I was ready for this,have not cried yet, as I'm sitting on a TC...but I'm sure I'll have a rant later!!!!!
Follow up appointment scheduled for Friday 11.30 if DH's diary permits it!

THANK YOU ALL LOVELY LADIES FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!

Brumbar - Sorry for the BFN hun. I was ok at first and then for two days i went into a right madness and then i was calm again and moved on. I only shed a couple of tears and then i was over that bit. Why have so many of us failed this time round i ask myself?

good luck Gracy!

Okay, I have another question.. I am ust freaking out that I didn't do bed rest... My doc told me to do some light walking starting 24 hours after ET.. so I went shopping, and I think I over did it. I just talked to another girl in my cycle and she said she is doing bed rest for 3 days! I was like.. OMG. Do you think I am still okay?

Any thoughts ladies? I am really freaking out. I can't believe I went shopping!! :cry: :cry:

Its not necessary to do bed rest. The embies will not fall out or harm them. You can carry on your normal activities and are only required to rest for 15 mins or so. I went straight home and carried on as normal with IVF number one and that worked fine. You are just supposed not to lift heavy things.

Its the same as the Progesterone theory. I was worried cos my hospital would only let me stay on it more than two weeks but the truth is that if it hasnt stuck by then its not going to and Progesterone will only delay the inevitable. Fact. I was more relaxed after then and got my BFP!

Good luck hun :hugs:

good luck Gracy!

Its not necessary to do bed rest. The embies will not fall out or harm them. You can carry on your normal activities and are only required to rest for 15 mins or so. I went straight home and carried on as normal with IVF number one and that worked fine. You are just supposed not to lift heavy things.

Its the same as the Progesterone theory. I was worried cos my hospital would only let me stay on it more than two weeks but the truth is that if it hasnt stuck by then its not going to and Progesterone will only delay the inevitable. Fact. I was more relaxed after then and got my BFP!

Good luck hun :hugs:

Thank you so much Sammy!

11dp3dt for me and :bfn: there's no hope now. Have been crying ALL day lol feel like a wreck.

Brum - hugs to you, this is a truly awful feeling.

Don't know where I'm gona find another 4.5k from :cry:

11dp3dt for me and :bfn: there's no hope now. Have been crying ALL day lol feel like a wreck.

Brum - hugs to you, this is a truly awful feeling.

Don't know where I'm gona find another 4.5k from :cry:

Jesus I cannot believe this!!! 3 out of 4 of us PUPO's and all BFN???? Who was the fourth lady...? So much has happened on here lately I have lost track of everything!

Well they say 1 in 4 it will work for so maybe the 4th PUPO lady will get lucky!

I am so sorry hunny and to be honest I thought this was going to work for more of you... for me i knew the chances were slight but i had better hopes for everyone else.

What a nightmare!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well there was you :bfn:
brum :bfn:
Me:bfn:
Hereshoping:bfp: long as it all works out ok fingers crossed
MrsR32:bfp: I think she said she saw a faint line

Hi Everyone
Just wanted to pop on and say how sorry I am about the BFNs. I am rather shocked we haven't had more luck.
Hereshoping I am crossing everything for you, MrsR32 I do hope that line has been getting darker.

Sammy, Mummy & Brumbar I really am sorry and am sending loads of hugs your way
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

xx

So sorry for all the BFNs. I recall the IVF thread from last year and it seemed like everyone was giving BFPs. Horrible how unlucky things feel sometimes, isn't it? They say one in four. In some ways you are really pleased for those that get a BFP, on the other you think that it reduces your own chances in a way.

Have EC on Wednesday at 9.30am. Still lagging behind but am getting there. Today's scan was better. The follicles have grown but the decreased dosage has meant they did not grow too much. I have what looks like 16 mature follicles. Am hoping they get something decent out of that; better than last time.

mummy and brum i'm so sorry about your BFN moher nature is a cruel witch xxxxxxx

Just called the clinic, we have 5 snowbabies! :happydance:

Keep snug my little ones!

Very sorry to hear about the bfn. I know nothing we can say will take away the dissapointment. I was just reading about Fern Britton and she was succesful on her fourth try at IVF with twins.

Im only on day 3 of injecting and already feel some of the symptoms. Feel very emotional it may just be coincidence.

Take care girls x

so sorry about all the :bfn:
I have just started my first shot tonight. very excited
Sending lots of baby dust to all the ladies out there:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116