IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

Tansey - could be implantation... Don't forget HH bled and look at her. It's certainly not over so do not shed anymore tears until you know. You still have 6 days left so you're only half way.

Tansey, I cried too for a full 2 days.... I had 2 days of what I thought was AF 'proper' and at that point I had given up. The bleeding had lessened by the OTD but basically I have been spotting or bleeding in one form or another for the past 11 days (since 7dpt) (and still am but only tiny amount) but so far so good...

still cramping, cramping, cramping :growlmad: Surely this cant be right? Anyone else have this?

Wishtobemama - hopefully a false negative, it is very early days :flower:When is OTD?

Any news anywhere else? tansey did the spotting go away?
Hope everyone is ok, have a nice weekend. Glad everyones stimming is going well :flower:

Me too! I am cramping! Also, yesterday I noticed my bbs are sore on the sides. This is new! And last night I had a .. "wet dream"... I woke up and was like, oh no. I hope that did harm anything.

Oh no Tansey, :hugs: The girls are right though, you sitll have time until your OTD.

wish2bmama...this sounds really good hun!!!!
tansey.... fingers x-ed hun!!!
x

How is everyone? :)

I am trying to figure out if my symptoms are the progesterone shots or are real sypmtoms. I have tons of CM.. not sure if that is the progesterone or not. Tender bbs on the sides, some light cramping.

How are you doing Gracy?

hi ladies. I am feeling so so low. The cramping is so bad that i have rushed to the loo at least three times tampon in hand, it feels exactly like nasty AF coming. Yesterday i was out shopping with DH and told him i just got my period and ran to the loo when i came back (no af) he was waiting white faced. He insisted on going home then, and spent the rest of the day upset. I am so absorbed in myself that i forget how hard this is for him too, especially as he feels responsible as so far our problem is male factor. I am 5dp4dt, so 9 dpo which is too early for af i know but last time when i interferred down there the month of the hsg af was an entire week early. I have basically spent 2 days searching for stories of people who got bfps with such cramps and there are a lot of stories of it but it doesnt make me feel reassured
I have slightly tender breasts as well but they have been that way since the day after the trigger so i dont have any clues there.
That crinone is horrible stuff, i think the symptoms of that have been the worst out of everything, even the stims! I think this low feeling may be related to that because in the side effects thing it says may cause feelings of extreme sadness.
Well sorry that was a bit of a rant but dont really know what else to do

Good luck with testing wish2bmama! Have you tested again? We really need some good news on this thread! Mrs R everything still ok? Tansey, any news?

aW gracy.. I'm sorry to hear you are low. But I am can tell you about my last bfp. I had AF like cramps, like realy af type cramps. And I would think AF would come so I ran to the bathroom only to find CM in my panties. And my bbs weren't that sore at all. And I tested and it was a bfp!! I ended up losing the baby, but I still had your exact story. Try to keep your chin up hun :hugs: :hugs:

I haven't tested again yet. I am just too scared of another BFN.. you are right, we need some good news on this thread.

Oh gracy :hugs: I just came over to get some advice from you guys but i read what you're goin through. It sounds awful. But it's great that your mans right there with you. Hey... Remember loads of ladies get af pains and lose loads of blood that they think they've had a period but they stay pregnant. Hang in there :hugs:
how do thedrugs affect cycles?
And what's crinone gel? Is that the progesterone stuff? how's it affecting you?
I'll be on that too next week .....

I'm a little behind still... On day 5 of stimming. I'm wondering.... What's a good number of follicles? Anyone know the follicle to baby ratios?!

And we haven't spoken before but I've just caught up with your goings on and Tansey... My heart goes out to you. But apparently when u get pregnant yr uterus starts to stretch on it's own and that can feel like af cramps.
Well just a few days to go till the official test date. Good luck!

Thanks cazd, yeah the crinone is the progesterone stuff. I am having an awful time with it, basically every side effect in the pamphlet i have!
Sore boobs (quite mild) - I know this is not due to preg cause i had them before the transfer
Bloating, cramping, dizziness, insomnia, getting up 2-3 times a night to wee, and what can only be described as sort of a 'bum' pain. Its weird in the leaflet they call it perineal pain its sort of like an acheing pressure down there... plus real feelings of sadness, cos the two week wait is not bad enough, have to have this crap that makes you feel awful. The other problem with this stuff is that it mimics all the pregnancy symptoms so i think oohh is that something good, then i refer to the leaflet and sure enough its top of the side effects list!

But... you will most probably be fine with it! Lots of people have no side effects at all from it, i just think my body responds a lot to stuff like this, i only did my stims for 6 days rather than 11 cos body went into overdrive.

Not sure what a good follie count is really. They do stress quality not quantity but at the same time if you have a scan and have 20+ ready to go you would be cheering, the only prob with that is that you will be at a higher risk of OHSS so its a tough one. I had 10 follies, from that i got 14 eggs but only 9 were mature and able to be used.

Well, I got my :bfp: this morning!! With a FRER! OMG OMG

PLEASE Sticky little one... I am freaking out right now. I'm soo happy yet sooo scared history will repeat itself. My ovaries really hurt too. DH doesn't want to know until after the beta incase I M/C.

Perhaps this will bring some luck to the thread?

Wish2bmama!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: congratulations! Thats fantastic news, i am very happy for you :happydance:
So was that a BFP 8dp3dt (11dpo)? I am definately not testing until then.....

Thanks Gracy! I am 9dp3dt, so 12dpo. And it was BFN on 10dpo. So I was shocked.

I am also being very cautious with it... But yay! I am think implantation happened around 8dpo. That's when the cramping started. And my CM didn't start until 9dpo, same with the sore bbs.

Well, I got my :bfp: this morning!! With a FRER! OMG OMG

PLEASE Sticky little one... I am freaking out right now. I'm soo happy yet sooo scared history will repeat itself. My ovaries really hurt too. DH doesn't want to know until after the beta incase I M/C.

Perhaps this will bring some luck to the thread?

congrats hun! so happy for u! :happydance::happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

I know probably won't want to scream it to the world - just in-case.... so I'll do it for you

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->