• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

Good luck for testing today HH!
Tansey hope everything turns out fine.

I have a question, I had a scan on the 25th after stimming for five days and have another one tomorrow. Today I am having watery CM like I do before ovulation. I am afraid I may ovulate on my own. What should I do?

Thanks

xxx

That's normal, Bigfoot. I had THE most EWCM you could imagine. It's because there is a Hell of a lot of estrogen in your body due to the stim injections. If there wasn't EWCM that would be more unusual.

Bigfoot - EWCM - Egg-White Cervical Mucus is quite normal (I just don't think any of us had been warned before it happened to us!!!)

Just had embryologist call. Of 22 eggs 15 fertilised but 2 abnormally so we have 13 growing in the lab until Saturday. They'll phone on Saturday morning and it will be a Saturday or Monday transfer.

13. Unlucky number?

Waiting for the Clinic to get back to me before I gave an update but you asked so.....

still Sticking... :bfp:

HH that's great! They should be doing bloods to see if they are rising and a scan could show something soon! :dust:

That's normal, Bigfoot. I had THE most EWCM you could imagine. It's because there is a Hell of a lot of estrogen in your body due to the stim injections. If there wasn't EWCM that would be more unusual.

Thanks! Phew! I can breathe now! This is my only shot at IVF for a while due to money issues and I am really nervous.

xxx

aww ladies lots going on! I also freaked out BF.... that wet feeling down there wasn't very pleasant... now I know why babies cry when they wet themselves!

CurlySue!!!! - well done!!!

Tansey hun, hope its an IB hun!!!!

how's the TWW going ladies?????

HH - that's great news, when are you going to have a scan or blood test to confirm?

I'm feeling totally paranoid at the moment, OTD is tomorrow and I've got AF cramps which started last night (couldn't sleep for worrying about it). Please keep your fingers crossed for me that AF stays away and I get the magic words on my CBDigi tomorrow morning!

Great news HH!

I have my fingers crossed mrsR! :hugs:

Ugh, the tww is just killing me.. I want to test, but I am so scared of a bfn. I had some AF like cramping yesterday. And the bbs are sore. It's hard knowing what is me, and what is the hormones I am taking. I'm 6dp3dt

No mention of blood work but my scan is scheduled for June 15th - any sooner and there will be nothing to see. Basically I have been told if there is any more heavy bleeding I should retest a couple of days later as if I MC then the hormone level would have dropped within those couple of days to show a BFN...

Am all nervous and excited (but more nervous) - So fingers crossed.

Thanks for the good wishes x

Hope everyone is doing ok... :hugs:

I still don't know what is me, the drugs, or whatever is going on. You still have a week - I tested a week early because I had just spotted and it came up:bfn:, 7 days later it was :bfp:. I intentionally didn't test again before OTD because I didn't think I could handle the rollercoaster everyday.

Good luck for testing today HH!
Tansey hope everything turns out fine.

I have a question, I had a scan on the 25th after stimming for five days and have another one tomorrow. Today I am having watery CM like I do before ovulation. I am afraid I may ovulate on my own. What should I do?

Thanks

xxx

I am on day 6 (not taken injection today yet) of stimms and I have been having loads and loads of CM for the past 2-3 days... its normal. :hugs:

still cramping, cramping, cramping :growlmad: Surely this cant be right? Anyone else have this?

Wishtobemama - hopefully a false negative, it is very early days :flower:When is OTD?

Any news anywhere else? tansey did the spotting go away?
Hope everyone is ok, have a nice weekend. Glad everyones stimming is going well :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->