• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ISCI starting May 2010, anyone?

So how do you feel? can you believe it? ha - what a daft question!
I can just imagine that its a bit like a dream... after everything you've been through...

Can I ask for your advice... is it better to test early and then again - or... would you reckon its better to wait....?
or is the bfp even more exciting 'cos you've seen a bfn?
Is the rollercoaster fun or is it best just to stay away from the sticks?

What're you going to do today?
Ha - I guess you could stay at home - totally motionless sos not to shake the baby loose!

So how do you feel? can you believe it? ha - what a daft question!
I can just imagine that its a bit like a dream... after everything you've been through...

Can I ask for your advice... is it better to test early and then again - or... would you reckon its better to wait....?
or is the bfp even more exciting 'cos you've seen a bfn?
Is the rollercoaster fun or is it best just to stay away from the sticks?

What're you going to do today?
Ha - I guess you could stay at home - totally motionless sos not to shake the baby loose!

Haha, I think it still feels like a dream. I think I will feel better when the first blood work comes back, and then doubles the second.

Erm, I hated getting the BFN. If I could go back, I would wait until at least 12dpo. :thumbup: The rollercoster was just aweful.

Haha, I am def. chilling out at home. I haven't done the dishes since the bfp! :haha:. I'm not risking anything this time!

Hi all,
I tested today and BFN as expected. I also have fresh red spotting (was browny) and feel like AF is truley on her way. Because I had my crying session for 2 days when I started spotting I'm not as bad as you would think. Also started planning for next cycle.
So I wish you all luck whatever stage you are at and I will still try and keep up with you all.
Tansey xx

Congrats wish2bmama!

Tansey - I'm so sorry hun, I know what you're going through. I can't remember if you have frosties or not but I hope you can start again soon. I have my follow up appt tomorrow. It's a bit surreal that it hasn't worked and I'm slowly used to the idea now. Time heals that's all I can say and :hugs: to you words don't help at a time like this.

Gd luck to everyone else x

Oh lord the ups and downs of ivf. It's awful.
So sorry Tansey :hugs:

wish2b... Thanks for the testing advice. If I get that far I'll get oh to hide the sticks.

sorry tansey :( we're in the same boat I guess. It's a hard pill to swallow. I was seriously upset for about a week and now I am sad but coming to terms with it. Essentially it's like grieving so get it all out, cry, do whatever you need to in order to try and recover and try and move on from it. at the moment i am scared to try again for fear of it failing again. i used to be so happy with my lot and find it hard to remember that sometimes. its a rough journey this ivf!

Hi Everyone
Wish2bmama, congratulations honey, that is absolutely fantastic news, gosh I bet you are on top of the world, I'm so happy for you.

Tansey, I am so sorry, I hope your lovely DH is looking after you.

Hi everyone else, hope you're all good
xx

thanks summer! How are you? Looks like you are starting FET really soon! Yay!!

How is everyone?

Thanks hun, yeah fingers crossed! I'm going for a scan on Friday to see if that fluid has gone, if so I'll have my down reg injection then and there and then 2 weeks after start the oestrogen tablets then hopefully will look to do the transfer last week in June! Feels great to be moving again.

How are you feeling? Is it sinking in?!!
xx

OH that's wonderful! The last week of June! I hope the fluid is gone, FX.

I feel okay. It's hard to tell what symptoms are me and which are the pregesterone shots. BUT I am having this big craving for cheese balls... :rofl:

I don't really think I'm letting it sink in totally until I see the HCG levels double. My DH still doesn't want to know until after the bloods tomorrow. He's more scared than I am! :rofl::

Hi everyone, i think i will just about be the last person to test in the may thread?
Tansey, so sorry about bfn :hugs::hugs:
Curlysue - congrats on being PUPO :flower:
Well i am too afraid to test. I am at the end of 12dpo and have no symptoms except this horrible cramping. I am not feeling hopeful as i am sure i would feel something by now... I am gonna test friday night - 14dpo at least then if it is BFN i wont have to worry about going to work on sat.

On the up side we did get a letter from the clinic saying that we have 4 blasties on ice :happydance:That was a relief to me because EC was almost two weeks ago and they didnt let us know so i assumed they didnt make it. So we've got a good backup plan and it also makes me have more faith in the transferred embie cos that was the best of the lot and the others made it so hopefully this one did something in there too. Arggghh the waiting is killing me...
I only have one FRER though so i have to wait to be sure it will be a true answer, 48 hours to go! unless stupid af arrives!

I think you're gona get a BFP gracy i just have a feeling. Cramping is a good sign I think.

Goodluck x

Thanks mummy but I wish I shared your confidence. After the last round of cramps my cervix position has dropped really low and its kind of flatter? Sorry tmi.I think I read that is a sure sign af is on the way does anyone know about this? Also if I go and test at 12 dpo , it's 9 pm at night, what are the chances of a false negative do you think?

I'm not sure about cervix position, I think everyone is different. I've seen lots of ladies get a bfp 9dp3dt so 12dpo. I've also seen a few get some at 10 or 11days past transfer. I see you ahd a 5 day one so are you 7dp5dt? If that's the case I would test, 5 day blast usually show up sooner....

Umm I think I got mixed up, I had a 4 day transfer, I didn't realize the day of ec was not counted as day 1. So I am 8dp4dt. I will test in morn with Fmu if no af when I wake up.

How r you feeling mummy? Are you planning another cycle? At the moment I feel like if this is bfn I wouldn't feel strong enough for another one, but then again our clinic makes us wait one normal cycle in between so we'd be looking at July. Hope you are hanging in there anyway. I do feel like this wasn't the luckiest of threads, I sure hope the June ladies put some more bfp's in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->