IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Wow Tella, that is awesome! 13 eggs is amazing!

Drsquid- nice beta!

AFM-doing the clomid challenge test right now, CD10 blood test on Friday, along with an SIS and a mock transfer. May have to get a pap too, but hoping my last one is recent enough. They said we can go ahead and bd this month, which is nice, still a chance! But, also glad to see everyone's success, gives me hope for ivf!

Yay for getting things rolling, and BD is still great so go have lots of fun. With IVF i didnt have much of a sex drive, the ovaries was to sore.

DrS, OMG YAY!!!! You are PREGNANT!!!!!! Congrats!

Tella, good number of eggs there. 13 is my lucky number! FX OHSS won't be an issue.

ILuv, I am so sorry you had a bfn. :( Hopefully the next step is the lucky one.

I also hope that i escape OHSS, but im fine still today. No bloatness, just sore from the ER. No weight gain, no nausea so i think im good.

Im loving that 13 where mature, that is one more mature than what was retrieved last cycle let alone what was mature. :thumbup:

drs: awesone! congrats!
tella: 13 is awesome :)

Tella - fab news hon ... 13 is a great number :dance:
hoping that you escape OHSS xxx

Tella-Awesome news! I took Dostinex too. I don't think anything really works for OHSS. There are theories yes but you either get it or you don't.

MY accu lady also said to stay away from sweet stuff. So i have not had my sweet indulgence just yet :brat:

But im having my pineapple daily for the next 5 days

Not in a good mood today... I called the RE in hopes of a plan for next month so I could order more meds. Well they won't do anything until af starts. I don't think they even care. :(

So sorry you have such a no care attitude at your clinic. I would go out of my mind and they will hate me for it!!!

tella- i had 13 too so... great number =)

That is a awesome reminder, i pray i follow in your footsteps!!!!!

AFM > Feeling a bit tender and tired now, so gonna go for a nap once im done updating BnB.

Only 20 hours till next update :happydance:

iluv- i had 13 retrieved, 12 mature and 11 fertilized. day 5 there were 4 grade 1, 2 grade 2 and 5 grade 3 blasts. put two back and froze 4

iluv- i had 13 retrieved, 12 mature and 11 fertilized. day 5 there were 4 grade 1, 2 grade 2 and 5 grade 3 blasts. put two back and froze 4

This new RE thinks we have an egg quality issue and now I kinda agree. I seem to only get 1 out of 6 to make it to blast. Which is why IUI seems kinda pointless unless there are 6 eggs! LOL

Thanks for your info! :thumbup:

has your RE got any suggestions for you about improving egg quality Iluv, or is it a question of trying to maximise your numbers/

has your RE got any suggestions for you about improving egg quality Iluv, or is it a question of trying to maximise your numbers/

No they don't... at least not that I'm aware of. He is just trying to shoot for 3 or 4 good eggs on any given cycle. Very tough with the PCOS.

That's a bugger :(
Would you consider donor eggs if they can't get your numbers up?

HI girls,

Update:

We have 6 embies at the moment, 4 at the 4cell stage which is right on track and 2 which is still at the 2 cell stage but the embroyologist sounds optimistic that they will catch up. She said there is also some others that are also still deviding but cant count on them yet.

My transfer is on Monday at 10am. She said we will definitely have 2 great embies for transfer. :happydance:

ILuv > I also have the egg quality issues, i've tried taking 4mg MyInostol and 750mg CoQ10 for the last 4 weeks. Praying it has helped to create 4 awesome embies for us.

Great news Tella! Not much longer and you will be PUPO! :happydance:

All looking good Tella - going to be an edge of the seat weekend for you I think!

HI girls,

Update:

We have 6 embies at the moment, 4 at the 4cell stage which is right on track and 2 which is still at the 2 cell stage but the embroyologist sounds optimistic that they will catch up. She said there is also some others that are also still deviding but cant count on them yet.

My transfer is on Monday at 10am. She said we will definitely have 2 great embies for transfer. :happydance:

Oh my gosh, I'm so excited for you- :happydance:I hope you are able to get some sleep this weekend! Can't wait to hear the results Monday!

Hi girls, sorry for taking so long to update but its worth the wait :happydance:

The whole experience today was beyond awesome! Had a long chat to the embryologist who is also battling to fall pregnant :hugs: she was so nice and the nurse was all relaxed as the clinic is technically closed but running on skeleton staff for 2 weeks. So another doctor did the transfer and she was so gentle and thorough when doing everything. TMI - they cleaned my cervix which they didn't do last time or atleast not as thoroughly. Confirmed (doc, nurse, embryologist) that the catheter is in the right place and then only injected the embies in. Then they confirmed verbally that the catheter is clean and both has been deposited.

So for the big news... We have 2 wonderful embies on board. I hatched blast :dance: and a early stage blast :dance: and then there is an additional morula still being left till tomorrow to grow and if it reaches a expanded blast, they will freeze it. :happydance:

Everything I did to help improve egg quality must have helped, both the nurse and embryologist couldn't stop raving about how great the quality was of our two embies we transferred.

So they have been named M&M :D

So I'm PUPO with twins :happydance:

OTD 10 July, only 8 days away, time to chill and enjoy the rest of my 50 shades trilogy :thumbup:

Woohoo Tella!!!! Awesome news!

It seems like everybody is ready 50 Shades.

Tella: congrats on being pupo!! Love the nicknames :)

Tella-So maybe one to freeze?? Here's hoping for a BFP in 8 days!!!

Me-Started Femara yesterday. It's making me crazy again. GRRR!!! Shots tomorrow!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->