IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Luv - yay for getting started again, even though the meds stink :thumbup:

Hey iluv! Will you be doing ivf this round or another iui?

tella- yay pupo and m&m =)

iluv- i found femara made me feel worse than the shots

afm- preg mention
afm -progesterone was greater than 80 (and nurse said something about having to dilute it to get a read). they told me to stop my progesterone supplement and they will retest thursday.. yay for no more goo.. didnt realize they were doing a beta too.. it was 1369 (or 1389 gotta ask again i got distracted after she told me). also told them that im going for my us with my ob rather than having it at the ivf clinic cause my doc will be on vaca and i dont know his partner at all so that just seemed weird and ick to me to go to an old dude i dont know rather than my ob who i like.. they said today theyd prefer me to do my us at the ivf clinic.. told them no problem if they do it free cause im out of pocket and have insurance with my ob. we will see what they decide end mention

drsquid-Awesome beta and totally wow on the progesterone!!!!

Mobaby-IUI I never see the doctor so I have no idea any future plans. It's making me crazy!!!!

And yes the shots are way easier on me than the Femara! Go figure? :)

Tella-So maybe one to freeze?? Here's hoping for a BFP in 8 days!!!

Me-Started Femara yesterday. It's making me crazy again. GRRR!!! Shots tomorrow!!!

GL with Femara, it use to just give me hot flushes. Fx'd it does the trick for you!!!!!!!

tella- yay pupo and m&m =)

iluv- i found femara made me feel worse than the shots

afm- preg mention
afm -progesterone was greater than 80 (and nurse said something about having to dilute it to get a read). they told me to stop my progesterone supplement and they will retest thursday.. yay for no more goo.. didnt realize they were doing a beta too.. it was 1369 (or 1389 gotta ask again i got distracted after she told me). also told them that im going for my us with my ob rather than having it at the ivf clinic cause my doc will be on vaca and i dont know his partner at all so that just seemed weird and ick to me to go to an old dude i dont know rather than my ob who i like.. they said today theyd prefer me to do my us at the ivf clinic.. told them no problem if they do it free cause im out of pocket and have insurance with my ob. we will see what they decide end mention

YAY for awesome Beta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to see your us of your bean(s)

AFM > There is a proper update in my journal. Just keeping quite and looking after M&M :cloud9:

Dr S - great beta! :thumbup: I'll be interested to see what they say about them doing it for free if they want an u/s on you so badly :winkwink: If they say they will, be sure to get that in writing.

Luv - I imagine that is frustrating. For what it costs you should be able to talk to your Dr :growlmad:

I found this awesome thread on IVF success and i thought it will be nice if all our preggies IVF girls from this thread goes and posts there details. Its nice to read through the successes and get some inspiration.

Just a thought :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/assisted-conception/491023-list-your-ivf-successes-here-85.html#post19458353

I think most of us have posted on there at some point. I think I posted around 15 weeks, not sure now :shrug:

LOL ILuv, NO POAS for me, im gonna go in for beta early tomorrow morning and just wait for the results.

Well, at least since Tella is in S. Africa we might have the results in before we wake up tomorrow and not have to wait all day :thumbup:

FX for great news Tella! :dust:

afm- preg mentionscanned today 5wk 5day and did transvag
twins. both had heartbeats https://img820.imageshack.us/img820/5563/photo2gja.jpg

Just back from Belfast and woo hoo!
Dr Squiiiiid you has twinz :cloud9:
what fab news - and brilliant to be able to see heartbeats that early

fingers crossed for Tella today xx

AFM I've turned 3rd Tri! and double figures to boot :D
Getting loads of Eenie kicks now ... in fact she's booting me as I type :cloud9:
7 more weeks of work before I call it a day and believe me, I'm counting them down (27 working days to go!)

Not sure if I'll make it to 23rd August - I could really do with leaving right now

afm- preg mentionscanned today 5wk 5day and did transvag
twins. both had heartbeats https://img820.imageshack.us/img820/5563/photo2gja.jpg

OMG CONGRATS!!!! That is so awesome!!!! Look at those yolk sacs too!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->