IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Dr Squid-I showed DS your pic and he said BABIES!!! Then backed away and said too scared mom. I think him seeing what I went through traumatized him. Never again!!! :)

Just an update, my beta came back negative :( :(

Hey ladies!! I am familiar with some of the names. I use to be on this all the time but after 2 years of failing I had to take a break. I have had 6 IUIs with different meds like Femara and Follistim. After the last failed IUI months ago I wanted to have the LAP done before IVF. Gooooood thing I did! They found 5 different problems and there was nooooo way I was going to get preg. My right fallopian tube was completed twisted and cutting off blood supply, I had mild endo, tumor (not cancer thank gosh), cysts, and my left ovary was adheared to my pelvic cavity. My RE thinks that the ovaru and fallopian tube never grew like they were suppose to. So he fixed alllll of it and now im trying again. If you ladies are having a hard time I HIGHLY recommend the LAO surg cause I had NO s/s. Granite im not preg yet but im a little more positive.

Baby dust to all and good luck

Tella- so sorry to hear that

Drsquid- CONGRATS!! Finally! Were you doing IVF?

MsBear- Congrats as well!!

Hi and welcome sweetness
So glad you have found out what the problems were and were able to get them fixed.
I'd had a mahoosive fibroid for goodness knows how long which had been acting as a natural coil.
Despite being seen by a fertility clinic and on the IVF list, no one had spotted it ... it wasn't til I MC that I had an ultrasound.

Sadly by then my eggs were all hard boiled, so the one fixable problem was replaced by a permanent one.
However, with an egg donor all has changed round for me - the light at the end of the tunnel got a good deal brighter :thumbup:

Tella I am so sorry hun. :hugs:

Sweetness, I agree about the lap. I had one pretty soon after seeing my FS and have had to have 3 to clean up endo. Welcome!

I just wanted to give an update. We did DIUI on 7/1. Got my BFP yesterday and my first beta today (11dpo) came back at 94.26. I will go back on Monday for another one.

I just wanted to give an update. We did DIUI on 7/1. Got my BFP yesterday and my first beta today (11dpo) came back at 94.26. I will go back on Monday for another one.

Congrats MrsC!!! :wohoo: For some reason I thought you were doing IVF this time :shrug:. Great 11dpo beta - how many follies did you have?

Congrats Mrs C. Wat an awesome news. So so very happy

Congrats MrsC!!! :wohoo: For some reason I thought you were doing IVF this time :shrug:. Great 11dpo beta - how many follies did you have?

We were but some things happened and we had to take a different route. Looks like switching clinics was the right thing for us to do. I had 3 follies the day of trigger. I'm curious as well. :winkwink:

Thank you ladies! We are very excited. Now I just wait for DH to get home. :thumbup:

We were but some things happened and we had to take a different route. Looks like switching clinics was the right thing for us to do. I had 3 follies the day of trigger. I'm curious as well. :winkwink:

Thank you ladies! We are very excited. Now I just wait for DH to get home. :thumbup:

When you switched clinic did you have to repeat all the tests again?

MrsC - I'm thinking you might have twinkies in there with a beta that high at 11dpo :oneofeach:

When you switched clinic did you have to repeat all the tests again?

I had to repeat a lot of the tests. I think they just wanted to make sure that everything was done to their standards and that they had all the right info. The first clinic I was going to was not the best at all.

MrsC - I'm thinking you might have twinkies in there with a beta that high at 11dpo :oneofeach:

I can't wait to find out! DH will get home just in time to be at the first u/s. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->