IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

MrsC that is such fantastic news!!:happydance:
I am so happy for you and so happy you found success there!
I can't wait to hear about your next beta!

Thank you! He said my chances were very low and it would probably take a long time. I showed him! :haha:

How are things going for you?

Still hoping for a bfp from the clomid challenge test, but moving forward with ivf prep because I'm realistic about that actually happening! Hubby and I attended the first ivf class last night, which went over the schedule, how the meds work, the procedures, met the embryologist, etc. Next class in two weeks to learn how to do the injections. It is getting very real, and we are both getting so excited!

drsquid~ I remember that. These re's need to have more faith that things will work out!

Edamame~ I'm so glad things are going well. It would be wonderful if your got your bfp this cycle. Thats great that the class went well and you got to meet everyone. Fx you won't have to go to the injection class.

Anybody heard from Springy? Shouldn't beta time be coming up?

Edamame - glad to hear things are moving along for you ... we didn't have a class as such, just 1:1s with various people at the clinic, but once it all actually gets going it is a real rollercoaster!

I had my 28 wk scan yesterday - can't remember if I've already told you all this, or just my journal ??
Everything went well, Eenie is growing just fine and wriggly as can be. She objected to the nurse dopplering her though and kept hiding behind her cord so the nurse had to count through a second heartbeat! and she got really fed up in the end and started kicking the doppler - it was very sweet and funny :D

I also had my anti-D injection - which was quite stingy ... but a drop in the ocean compared with everything else I've gone through to be a mummy

Anybody heard from Springy? Shouldn't beta time be coming up?

Her clinic makes them wait a long time for beta - I want to say it is on Monday. I don't know if she reads this thread anymore, but I keep updating people on the front page as I see something going on with them on other threads :flower:

Go check out her journal
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/806801-believe-miracles-ivf-kind-414.html

Thanks MrsB and Tella. I always just read new posts and only those I have subscribed to. I didn't even realize she has a journal. Going there now!

I am indeed ILuv :D

Well, 28 weeks and I'm still a blummin aubergine :growlmad:
I wanted to be something different today!

cheers girlies!

can't believe i'm this far along already - time is really whizzing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->