IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

hi ladies!

Urch, you're having a girl, how cute!! mine is a little baby boy. can you believe we're in our 3rd trimester, it's so crazy.

Tella, ILuv, how are you ladies? I hope you guys are doing well and taking it in stride.

Mrs Bear, how are the babies holding up? I love that you're team purple, takes the pressure of having another one.

Hey sunshine!!! :hi:

I'm doing well! Just did an IUI this morning with 2 nice looking follicles. So hoping this is it!!!!

Urchin~ Congrats on the baby girl!

ILuv~ Good luck!

AFM~ I got my second beta today. 550.6 at 15dpo. :thumbup: We have our first scan on the 31st.

hi ladies!

Urch, you're having a girl, how cute!! mine is a little baby boy. can you believe we're in our 3rd trimester, it's so crazy.

I know - mad isn't it!

Can't wait to meet her now - and munch her all up!

Congrats on your wee boy :blue: xx

hi ladies!

Tella, ILuv, how are you ladies? I hope you guys are doing well and taking it in stride.

Mrs Bear, how are the babies holding up? I love that you're team purple, takes the pressure of having another one.

WOW soon we just gonna be talking babies on this thread :winkwink: Im doing ok, just waiting to get my natural TTC stuff on again next month.

Im starting wiht DHEA in a few days so hope it will bring some good news.

Hey sunshine!!! :hi:

I'm doing well! Just did an IUI this morning with 2 nice looking follicles. So hoping this is it!!!!

:happydance: Fx'd you have already caught that eggy!!!!!

Urchin~ Congrats on the baby girl!

ILuv~ Good luck!

AFM~ I got my second beta today. 550.6 at 15dpo. :thumbup: We have our first scan on the 31st.

Awesome Beta, cant wait to see if its one or two.

AFM > CD6 boring boring boring! Having a relaxed cycle but still temping, just want to know that it is happening. Will start TTC again next month.

ILuv, good luck! That was always my favorite part of the cycle, once we got the follicles going. Now the wait....

Tella, yes yes, it makes me happy to see that you guys are not in limbo. You're gonna be one of those ladies who gets it on your cycle off of all the meds.:thumbup:

Mobaby, how are you?

Mrs C, congrats!!!

Hi sunshine :wave: Congrats on team blue! Yeah, purple does make it simple and takes the pressure off for trying again. I would try for a third happily but don't think I can convince DH of that :winkwink:. Babies are doing good. Kicking up a storm. I try to rest a bit in the afternoon or I'm wiped out by night time. How are you feeling?

Luv - yay for two follies and getting the IUI :dust:

Tella - I think the break will do you good. Always good to take a step away now and then to regroup :hugs:

MrsC - great beta! I smell twinkies! :happydance: You can never tell with betas though...

I'm doing.... Nothing to report unfortunately as I'm still waiting (story of my life!) I was supposed to have er yesterday but since my fibroid decided to play games that obviously didn't happen. Uterus still has some time to heal and in September good to go. Hopefully nothing else comes up before then.

Thanks Mrs. Bear, I am achy, very achy. My body is definitely entering some very unknown territories. I have a tough time sleeping at night. I can't seem to find a comfortable position when watching a movie and at work. Regardless, I am HAPPY, very very happy and excited.

Thanks Mrs. Bear, I am achy, very achy. My body is definitely entering some very unknown territories. I have a tough time sleeping at night. I can't seem to find a comfortable position when watching a movie and at work. Regardless, I am HAPPY, very very happy and excited.

The end is worst! I've been there twice! Definitely a blessing but it's no picnic either! :hugs:

I'm doing.... Nothing to report unfortunately as I'm still waiting (story of my life!) I was supposed to have er yesterday but since my fibroid decided to play games that obviously didn't happen. Uterus still has some time to heal and in September good to go. Hopefully nothing else comes up before then.

Oh hon I'm so sorry! Were you all prepared for the retrieval or was the whole process stalled???:hugs:

I'm just getting to the can't get comfy stage too - bed is still good, but sitting is quite awkward :(

Oh hon I'm so sorry! Were you all prepared for the retrieval or was the whole process stalled???:hugs:

I got all meds had bloodwork trial transfer and saline sonogram. I had been on bcp for a few weeks. Just makes me mad but I want try 3 to stick and the waiting will be worth while in the end.

So hopefully the meds are usable for this round still and you don't have to buy them again? Hope that everything heals nicely! You'll have a June baby(ies)!

Yes meds are good for a while until next year I think. I have to get the microdose lupron b/c it's only good for 30 days but I was able to cancel the pickup on that one. Everything else is in fridge and cabinet waiting for good use :)

Just picked up my meds today- whoo boy that is expensive! Shot-teaching class tonight, also start bc pills tonight, then start suppression on July 31. Suppression check mid-month, hoping for egg retrieval the last week of August. So excited to get going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->