IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Edamame - yay for getting going! IVF odds are so much higher - FX this is it! :dust:

Just picked up my meds today- whoo boy that is expensive! Shot-teaching class tonight, also start bc pills tonight, then start suppression on July 31. Suppression check mid-month, hoping for egg retrieval the last week of August. So excited to get going!

Good luck! I'm excited for you to get started.

I'm just getting to the can't get comfy stage too - bed is still good, but sitting is quite awkward :(

I'm with you there! sitting leaning back is not comfortable but sitting leaning forward isn't either. Do you have a million pillows?

only two :(
and Mr Urch grumbles if I steal his!

I have more than two but Mr Bear grumbles that I'm taking up space his side of the bed... Sorry dear, have to sleep on my side - and my 3 people beats your one :haha:

He also complains about my snoring which I am SURE I couldn't possibly do... LOL :haha:

lol sadly I can't claim to have no knowledge of my snoring - tis well known within the group nearest and dearest to me :rofl:

I am like Mrs. Bear, I have this U shaped pillow that is taking up 2/3 of the bed. :haha: It does help a lot though.

i snore and likely will only get worse. my new pic from today
https://img841.imageshack.us/img841/1922/photo2dd.jpg

SQUEEEEEE!
Baby squidlings :)

Glad to see they are behaving DrS x

Happy 8 weeks Drsquid!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant see the pic but im sure they are looking great!

Edamame, sending sticky vibes and positive thoughts your way!

DrS, yay, awesome pic!

Sunshine and Urch, I am also very uncomfortable. I am super low though and so huge. People think I am further than I am. Not sure why I am so big, haven't gained much weight. I am going with it is because I am short and there is no room. :p

I think for us shorties the only way for them to grow is OUT care!

uh oh you guys are scaring me.. im only 5'3 and pretty small (all of these scans are transabdominal cause im slim enough,.. though i feel pretty porky these days). im super short waisted too.. thank goodness for low rise jeans cause otherwise i swear i dont need a bra my boobs can just ride on the top of the jeans (especally now that they are huger and perkier). thanks for the compliments... yay gummy bears. im going to try to hold out to scan again til next weds. i really think only doppler has any even theoretical risk but it is def more fun when they look so different on each scan (i scanned monday but couldnt get pics, so i did it again tuesday and it was much cooler monday cause they were so different from the prior week).

yeah except there is a small bleed which you cant really see on this pic. i knew id spot today but still wasnt happy when i saw it. hey can you guys see the pic in my spoiler sig? i cant access imageshack at work and dont know if that is why it isnt showing up when i look

Drs I'm on my phone and I can see it. :thumbup: Wonderful picture! Sorry to hear about the bleed. Good news it's nothing bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->