IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

you cant really see it on the pic i posted. but yeah about where that 'v' is between the sacs but more along the "rounder" sac. apparenlty if it is less than like 30% of the sac it is no big deal

Dr S - I think i had something like that at your stage too and they weren't concerned about it. Love seeing your two little gummie bears :thumbup:

It's called a subchoronic hemorrhage or something along those lines... very common!

yup i know. im a radiologist =) i read these suckers for a living (well in addition to other stuff) but it is different when it is you. probably should tell my ob.. my fertility doc used to get annoyed id scan myself, my ob thinks it is cute

lol. when i had my mmc... i scanned myself the day before (6w6d) drsquid (i also scanned at 5w).... that way i would not be in the dark if something was wrong which it was...i was to chicken to tell my re though what i did! Im sure he would not have approved! i plan to scan early again with the next ivf also. i love having access to ultrasound machines!

iluv: when do you test?

mobaby- im trying to hold out for a week (next weds). the techs at the one hospital say they are ok with it but dont seem to want to do it.. the ones at the other hospitals are all excited to scan me =) so ill do my next at 9 weeks

i usually do it with one of the other PAs! there is a room that is usually empty later in the day that we sneak into :) there is always someone w/ baby on board there so we are always scanning each other. thats how it is if we ask the tech- at the outpatient/other hosp they are super excited to scan; at the bigger/busier hospital they are like sure i guess.

I wish I could scan myself :(

I'd be very good and only do it when she was having a quiet day - promise!

Oh i would also love a us machine, but i will get the next best thing a doppler for sure.

Sorry to hear about the spotting DrS but atleast you know where it is coming from. :hugs:

ILuv > Fx'd that BFN turns into a BFP this weekend,.

It is hard to resist. I'm tempted to stop at the hospital I used to work at on the way to work tonight cause I know they wanna scan me but I'm working there on the 8 th and trying to wait til then. I don't think it can cause harm, though I dont do Doppler (btw be careful with how much you Doppler, there is some theoretical findings that it causes heating etc). I think just us itself is safe and passive. Who knows. A friend keeps trying to convince me there are possible "observer" effects. Whatevs. Spotting was super brief this time. (and all brown). Been crampy for two days but because it doesn't hurt just feels "heavy" etc im going with "growing and stretching" :). Hope all of you are well.

Well I'm bleeding. And I honest to God believe I'm pregnant and losing another one. Tests won't show it yet but I've been dry heaving and my boobs real sore. I'm done. I can't do this anymore... Putting a call into the RE tomorrow but really I think this is it.

So sorry Iluv :hugs:

DrS - I limit my dopplering because of possible theoretical risks - I know for sure that Eenie doesn't like it as she squiggles out of the way and I (or the midwife) have to chase her round with it.
So I limit myself to only doing it if I've not felt her for a while or it has seemed too long between scans. So far I think I've used it 4-5 times, but it has been an absolute treasure in reassuring me.

I'm getting scans at the hospital every 3-4 weeks now as they are keeping an eye on my low placenta and horrid fibroid ... I'd rather there be nothing that needed close scrutiny, but I would find it difficult to have no scans from 20 weeks!

I am so sorry ILuv. :hugs: FX maybe you are bleeding but everything is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->