IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

oh edamame- im so sorry.. like you havent already been through enough. *hugs*

Bloody hell Edamame that is dreadful news - no words can make that kind of awfulness any easier to bear, so I'll just send you hugs and be thinking of you :hugs:

Oh Edamame I'm so sorry! Definitely take your time and heal before putting anything else on your plate. HUGS!!!

Oh Edamame, I am so sorry for your loss. My step-dad was killed when a truck driver fell asleep and hit them head on. He and another passenger were killed, and another passenger lived but has severe brain damage. It is a devastating thing to come to terms with. I am so thankful your mom will be ok.

Your doctor is right, you need time to heal emotionally before IVF.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. (((HUGS)))

Edamame - so sorry hun :hugs: I can't even imagine what you are going through. I also agree with your RE that it is best to wait. IVF is stressful enough on its own without adding it to the massive stress you are already under. And if you don't feel ready end of Sept, then I would say wait a bit more. You want to be ready for it when the time comes :hugs:

How is everyone doing in here?? Been missing all the updates! Nothing new here.. Failed IUI #3 with a 10 day lp again. Doing one more IUI per the RE and then we're done until we can figure out a plan for IVF again!

:hugs: :( sooo sorry!!! I havent updated here for a while but I start injections wednesday with ER around sept 10 (prob sept 12 if I stimm the same amount of days). Different protocol so hoping for awesome embies with some frosties!! Baseline u/s and bloodwork tomorrow- Praying for lots of follicles!!! :)

good luck with your next iui! is the re changing anything??

good luck with your next iui! is the re changing anything??

Nada... Still doing Femara and high doses of Bravelle. I only ever get one or 2 follicles. Really think at this point the issue lies with DH and his varicocele. Clinic has extrememly low standards though and won't admit it. Also trying to fight for PIO. At least then I know I will finish out my lp.... sigh....

Sorry to hear you're still bumping along the bottom Iluv :hugs:
Is there any mileage in changing clinics? Doesn't sound like this one are taking good care of you hon xxx

Will keep it all crossed for you Mobaby - but sure to let us know how it all goes xxx

AFM - 34 weeks now and have finished work :dance: Still living in a building site - kitchen is a bare shell and I'm stressing about getting it all fitted in time

Well iluv really hope they do the pio and you get your bfp!!!

I had my us this am.. 23 follicles :) 13 left 10 right no cysts uterus looks good and period should be here soon probably tonight-start injections tomorrow :) (microdose lupron for 2 days alone) doxycycline which makes me nauseous but whatever I'll do what it takes!! Next u/s in 8 days. I start gonal f Friday so next scan will be after 5 days of gonal f.

ILuv > :hugs: I hope it works for you and that you dont need IVF!!!

MoBaby > :happydance: that is great news!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to hear how many eggies you getting and your BFP!!!!

Tella-That would be an awesome surprise!!! :)

Urchin-We did switch clinics for the IVF with the m/c. They are way too costly and out of state. I don't plan to go that route again.

I tend to forget how far away everything is in America - the furthest I can go in the UK without crossing the sea is 430 miles!

I tend to forget how far away everything is in America - the furthest I can go in the UK without crossing the sea is 430 miles!

It's under 2 hours but stressful. We had to stay overnight before both the retrieval and transfer and then drive home right after. My mom stayed with the kids. I want to avoid all that in the future....

Luv - sorry for another bfn. FX this next one does the trick and they listen to you about the PIO

Mobaby - good luck! sending good vibes for lots of follies :thumbup:

IUI tomorrow morning. Here goes everything.... Praying for the PIO!!! Let them listen to me this once....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->