IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

:hugs: You dad will be watching over you forever and always. Fx for AF so you can start stims!

Edamame-Oh hon... My grandpa passed when DD was 15 months. It was very hard to go on without him. ((((HUGS))))

Thanks ladies!!! Tons of hurdles to jump through and I am ready to be 12 weeks already and not as worried. Breathe......

ILuv > Wow that is awesome news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so glad that your theory of PIO was true and that you can now show your FS that you knew what you where talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huge Congrats, H&H 9 months!!! This is your forever bean, look after yourself and look after your marraige it is was carries us through this all.

Mobaby > 12 embies is awesome news!!!!!!!!! Not to long till you pupo and then have that forever BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

okay finally I am having my transfer on Monday, 5day transfer!!!!!!!!!! Everyone cross everything you have and pray hard for me!!!! This has to work; third time is a charm, right????

ILuvBabies: OMG! I am still amazed!! Amazing!:) :) :) :) How many follicles did you have? any chance for multiples :)

That's brilliant MoBaby - Monday is so close you can almost taste it!

I shall be sending you lots of sticky vibes xxx

Mobaby-One that was 19 and another smaller. I guess anything is possible. Lines were definitely darker today!!! :)

Yay mobaby!! I will be thinking sticky sticky thoughts! How many are they putting back?

2 (but if we have any that are poor then I will ask for an additional)... Last cycle we had 3 blasts but one was poor but I wish I would have asked for it. So 2 (maybe 3).... Idk...I don't think we can do 3 but depending on what they tell us Monday....

Luv - woo hoo! :happydance:

Edamame - glad to hear you are getting started again. It is definitely bittersweet. Both DHs parents are gone and he is definitely feeling it right now :hugs:

MoBaby - they let us do three since only 1 was a blast, but my age may have been a factor too. Sending sticky vibes for tomorrow :thumbup::dust:

OMG Mrs. Bear!!! You are having those babies in 1 day?!?!? I want to hear all about it!!! :) Good luck!!

Good luck Mobaby tomorrow!

Beta in the morning for me!! :)

Gl iluv!!! Mrsbear: babies soon!!!!!! Congrats!!!

2 is the maximum permitted over here - and there is a lot of pressure to just have 1.
Age is one reason they'll allow 2, but younger women would really have to fight for it

they usually allow for 2 for anyone here but if you have had failed cycles they will do more. they wouldnt do more than 3 though.

Mobaby, so excited for you to have this transfer and get your much deserved BFP! Really praying for you here!

ILuv, congrats! Its so lovely to hear you have your BFP without having to go through IVF! Praying for a great beta!

Good luck everyone else!

2 beautiful blasts transferred!!!!!!!!!! 5 morulas still going strong; will find out about frosties tomorrow!!! Fx we have some. Time to relax :) feeling slightly crampy but good. Hungry. Food then bed.

Iluv when do u hear?

Great news about your transfer MoBaby! Fx for you!

ILuv~ Wonderful beta! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->