IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

IUI went well. Biggest egg was a 19 and he admitted this might not go well. I did make it pretty clear that this was the last of this. We had a brief talk on IVF and what we could change. He did give me the shots THANK GOD even though he said if I'm not pregnant it won't change anything. Obviously... No bleeding but I am mildly cramping today... It would seriously take a miracle and blow me away if this works! :*)

well we all are hoping the best!!! GL!! I am sooooo glad you finally got the shots!!!! :)

I am too! He kept telling me they hurt like hell and I'm like yep I know! LOL Did them for 12 weeks with Preston and 9 weeks with baby bean. I'm dedicated enough. :)

i had to switch to crinone cause i was "allergic" to the shots.. then i found out my progesterone was 279 anyway.... got to stop all supplements.. yay

i had to switch to crinone cause i was "allergic" to the shots.. then i found out my progesterone was 279 anyway.... got to stop all supplements.. yay

Love your twin pics! And holy cow that is a great progesterone!! Mine was 16 with Preston on shots and 32 with the last baby on double shots. My pregnancy with Destiny and no supplements went great! Don't know what happened after that....

Luv - glad he finally listened and gave you the shots. At least you won't have that 'what if' to worry about. FX for you :flower:

I am in so much pain I could just scream. Called the RE's office this morning and my dh had to go pick up a script for Percocet. From my abdomen (ovaries) to my back and leg cramps and sore ankles. I can't imagine what could have happened during my shitty 3 hours of sleep last night. The meds take the edge off but I'm a zombie and can't function. No idea why for any of it either. I need a break after this. I really cannot put myself through anymore for a while....

Feel much better today!!! These pain pills though are kicking my butt! Started PIO and ouch! But so worth it :)

You guys ready for this????

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/ILuvBabies2000/100_6630.jpg

In shock to say the least. 5th IUI.... I had given up. We had a huge blow-up over the weekend and I almost left dh. For this to happen just proves that I am not in charge. Totally didn't think it was even possible.... :*) 10 DPO Labs Monday...

holy shit!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! OMG!!! CONGRATS!!!

Exactly what MoBaby said!! Congrats!! I'm beyond excited for you.

that's brilliant news Iluv xxx
big hugs and a whole bucket of SQUEEEEEEEEE! :wohoo:

Doing ok- had my suppression check today, about ten follicles on one side and twelve on the other, biggest around 6. If my period starts tonight or tomorrow I'll start stimming on Saturday! Glad to be going again, bittersweet because my dad was so looking forward to more grandchildren.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->