IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Mobaby--Just have to ask... If you get another plus, will you worry?? I'm terrified of losing another one. I am so scared to go to any of the scans that will be in the next few weeks. I just can't go through it again. I am excited but yet so guarded. My world has been ripped apart enough and the innocence sadly is gone.

ILuv I am so happy for you! Congrats hun. Woot Woot! I know it is so hard, but try to think positive. CD

MoBaby, awesome!

Sticky vibes ladies! (((Hugs)))

MoBaby - yaaaay for your transfer and keeping it all crossed that you are able to keep some frosties waiting in the wings xxx

Iluv -I'm afraid beta numbers mean nothing to me, but I will take the word of the others that yours are goooood!
It is so very hard when excitement has turned to grief in the past, to let go and relax and enjoy your BFP. I know I didn't start to enjoy mine until after my 12 week scan (and I still won't be happy until Eenie is lying in my arms).

Sending both of you bucket loads of stickyness and all the love in the world for your precious tiny beans :hugs:

Yay for being PUPO Mobaby!
Great beta Iluv! Hope those numbers keep going up up up!
AFM- started stims today, first check on Wednesday. :) So excited to get this show on the road and catch up with you all! :)

Welcome back Edamame!!

Urchin-You are so getting close to having her! How exciting!!! :)

Care-Thank you!!!

Yay for being PUPO Mobaby!
Great beta Iluv! Hope those numbers keep going up up up!
AFM- started stims today, first check on Wednesday. :) So excited to get this show on the road and catch up with you all! :)

I hope wednesday goes well!

Yes I will be scared. I'm debating on if I should have the clinic tell me the beta if positive or not... I spent so much time obsessing over the numbers which mean nothing..... But after what happened I know I will worry some but will try to remain calm and relaxed... Worry won't do a thing for us but stress us out :)

unfortunately i think if you tell them to just tell you pos or neg,. you will end up calling them back for a number later. we are all control freaks at this point... i doubt not actually knowing the number will sit well with you =)

Ladies!!! We have 4 frosties!!!!!!!!!!! Omg!!!!

Sweet! Hope I have so many!! But really hope you won't need them for a year or two. :)

that's a goodly number MoBaby - let's hope you don't need them for a good while yet :thumbup:

Great news on the frosties MoBaby! FX you won't need them for a year or two.

Edamame~ Good luck at your scan tomorrow!

ILuv~ Do you have a repeat beta?

Mrs. Bear~ I just wanted to say congrats again!

Yea worry absolutely won't change it! Wish I could just roll it all off.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->