IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Wonder how MrsB's getting on (apart from having her hands full of course!)

Sending you lots of love chikkie and hope you are having lots of double cuddles xxx

Beta #2 231 So just doubled... Wish it would have been higher. Scan on October 8th. Gonna be a loooong wait....

fantastic!!!!! thats an awesome 2nd beta!!!!! congrats and soooo excited for you!!

iluv- they are supposed to double. what were you hoping for?

Yea they are. I was just hoping for over doubling like all my other pregnancies. Beta base has doubling times at 49 hours. I just had a good cry. I'm so scared... I want this baby more than anything. 3 weeks until scan is gonna be torture!!!

ILuv I know it is hard but please try to be happy and enjoy this. You are pregnant and your numbers are doubling. Everything sounds great. Do your best to stay busy for 3 weeks and your scan will be here in no time. :hugs:

I know this is my first pregnancy but my understanding is that every pregnancy is different jus like every baby is different.

They are ALL different! Still really nauseaus and boobs sore. Come on scan!!!! :)

ILuv, my time for doubling beta numbers was around 60hrs. Maybe this lower beta is a good sign for you. :)

Just wanted to update that the RE called today. They offered me another beta Monday so I will do that. They also checked my thyroid and even though the levels are fine they want to up my meds???? I need to get the number and talk with my endo. Not sure how to proceed. Hope everyone is well!

I'm sure everything is great. One day at a time but good luck on Monday!

Thank you!!! Reason I question it is because I see an endo for my thyroid and if it ain't broken don't fix it you know?? So I am not all trusting because the nurse couldn't even give me a reason for the dose change other than we need to watch it. Which I'm all for of course. :)

Of course! Maybe its just a case of "better to be safe than sorry." :thumbup: Maybe just check on Monday and see if someone else can tell you something.

The res want the thyroid levels to be at a certain level... My friend was normal when she got pg w/ Iui but the re wanted the tsh under 2 or something so he put her on meds.

Hey everyone, just a quick update- Had a follicle check on Wednesday and again this morning. On Wednesday there were 18 on one side, 13 on the other, all around 6mm, and my doctor was a little concerned that that was too many, so he reduced my follistim a bit. Today there were 13 on one side, 11 on the other, around 9mm, which he was much happier with. Waiting to hear what my estrogen levels are and if he wants to change the meds again. Next check on Sunday, current estimate for egg retrieval is Thursday!

yay!! super egg woman!! wow! 31 was alot!! 24 much more managable :) Thursday is sooo close!!!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->