IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Had scan and bloods done today. Scan showed nothing new and my bloods showed estrodial at 53 (I don't know what that means.) The re is keeping me on 150 of menopur and I have another scan on Monday. Can someone tell me what my estrodial should be.

If you don't end up responding as well as they would like you to this cycle, I would ask your RE for Follistim. My first injectables cycles I took Bravelle and Menopur and had a very poor response. My cycle was cancelled. This last time I took Follistim and Menopur and my response was sooo much better! I really think it's the Follistim that did it.

Welcome Blue, can`t wait to see your results!!!

Thanks I cant wait either..my dh talked me out of testing today! Hopefully I can hold out untill after Christmas

Well I had my HSG today and honestly I was pretty scared. I wasn't very smart and looked it up online along with peoples comments on it. Needless to say nothing I looked at said anything good about it, go figure. Anyways I went it and the test it self wasn't horrible. I would compare it to getting and IUI kinda. Once I got on the table my emotions went crazy and I came very close to tears. I have no idea why :nope: The reason I'm writing is because to me it seemed like there was an issue. Everything went fine on my right side but there was some issues with the left side. She said that my tube on the left is in a spiral and it was causing everything to go very slow. They couldn't tell if it was coming back out through the tube or not so I kept having to lean further and further on my left side. Finally they let me get up once they got everything done. Both the ladies in there knew I was worried and having somewhat of a hard time. I asked if there was something wrong on the left and she said it didn't look that way. Although over hearing their conversation during the process got me worried because they couldn't understand what was going on. I guess I'm just trying to see if this means that there might be something wrong or if someone has experienced this before. I know I won't get a call from my old clinic until the middle of next week so I thought I would see what you guys think.

Sorry for such a long post its just been on my mind since I got home today and DH isn't here to talk to. This is the place I turn to now so I hope you don't mind.

Mrs C,

Don't worry. I had something similar for my HSG. It was quite painful and I kept moving a bit and I had more pain on my left than the right which kept me wondering if something was wrong. Suddenly all the technicians were at the monitor trying to figure out what was wrong on the left and I was so worried. But later the HSG report came out normal. So I would suggest although it could be that way during the test, just wait for the report. Hope this helps.

Mrs C,

Don't worry. I had something similar for my HSG. It was quite painful and I kept moving a bit and I had more pain on my left than the right which kept me wondering if something was wrong. Suddenly all the technicians were at the monitor trying to figure out what was wrong on the left and I was so worried. But later the HSG report came out normal. So I would suggest although it could be that way during the test, just wait for the report. Hope this helps.

Thank you! That does help me feel a little bit better although I'm sorry you had pain during yours. I will just wait for the report back. I appreciate you sharing your experience.

Well I had my HSG today and honestly I was pretty scared. I wasn't very smart and looked it up online along with peoples comments on it. Needless to say nothing I looked at said anything good about it, go figure. Anyways I went it and the test it self wasn't horrible. I would compare it to getting and IUI kinda. Once I got on the table my emotions went crazy and I came very close to tears. I have no idea why :nope: The reason I'm writing is because to me it seemed like there was an issue. Everything went fine on my right side but there was some issues with the left side. She said that my tube on the left is in a spiral and it was causing everything to go very slow. They couldn't tell if it was coming back out through the tube or not so I kept having to lean further and further on my left side. Finally they let me get up once they got everything done. Both the ladies in there knew I was worried and having somewhat of a hard time. I asked if there was something wrong on the left and she said it didn't look that way. Although over hearing their conversation during the process got me worried because they couldn't understand what was going on. I guess I'm just trying to see if this means that there might be something wrong or if someone has experienced this before. I know I won't get a call from my old clinic until the middle of next week so I thought I would see what you guys think.

Sorry for such a long post its just been on my mind since I got home today and DH isn't here to talk to. This is the place I turn to now so I hope you don't mind.

Sorry the HSG got you so worried - I know it is hard when DH is away when that type of thing happens :hugs: From what hope2bemom30 said it sounds like you should be fine. I didn't have that exact thing happen but my left tube was in spasm or something so I don't know if it is the same thing or not :shrug: If so, my RE said it was fine too. FX your report comes back perfectly fine for you :flower:

Thanks Mrs. Bear I know you understand that about DH being gone. Hopefully yours will be home soon!! I was able to tell DH about it over the phone tonight so he knows everything is ok. Don't want to make him worry or stress about anything so I'm just waiting for the results and then again I will fill him in. I'm sure everything is fine though. I just had my moment of panic :haha:

Hey ladies, I had my IUI yesterday, DH count was good. Just praying for a miracle now. Merry Christmas everyone

I went in this morning for my last scan till my beta is due in 11 days and the doctor came in to visit. I haven't seen her the whole time during these IUI process. The charge nurse also in charge of IVF did the ultrasound and I feel so much better now that I got some stuff off my chest! I am now on a waiting list for IVF in 2012 when they start looking for candidates to try new meds for stims. It can be free if I qualify and after voicing my concerns and explaining how much money I spent and month after month disappointment the nurse told me it shouldn't be a problem for me to qualify and all the necessary testing is done for me so I'm prime candidate. I feel loads better. Even if it maybe 4 months down the road at least I'm getting somewhere.

Wishing you all the Merriest of Christmases and hoping they are as wonderful as mine now that DH is finally HOME!!!!

https://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys%20Holidays/Patriotic/cheerleader_6.gifhttps://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys%20Holidays/Patriotic/cheerleader_6.gif

Hey ladies, I had my IUI yesterday, DH count was good. Just praying for a miracle now. Merry Christmas everyone

I went in this morning for my last scan till my beta is due in 11 days and the doctor came in to visit. I haven't seen her the whole time during these IUI process. The charge nurse also in charge of IVF did the ultrasound and I feel so much better now that I got some stuff off my chest! I am now on a waiting list for IVF in 2012 when they start looking for candidates to try new meds for stims. It can be free if I qualify and after voicing my concerns and explaining how much money I spent and month after month disappointment the nurse told me it shouldn't be a problem for me to qualify and all the necessary testing is done for me so I'm prime candidate. I feel loads better. Even if it maybe 4 months down the road at least I'm getting somewhere.

Glad the IUI went well :thumbup: Great that you were able to express everything to your clinic and awesome news that you might be able to get IVF free :happydance: FX you won't need it but I am sure it is nice to know it is an option for you and you have a plan in place.

Good luck on the 2ww. Hoping to see more BFP's very soon!!

Sounds like things went good this morning. That would be so great if you were to qualify, free is the best price ever. Especially for something that is so expensive! Good luck with that and please keep us updated on the outcome of everything.

Wishing you all the Merriest of Christmases and hoping they are as wonderful as mine now that DH is finally HOME!!!!

https://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys%20Holidays/Patriotic/cheerleader_6.gifhttps://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys%20Holidays/Patriotic/cheerleader_6.gif

Oh Mrs. Bear that is so exciting!! I'm so happy for you that DH is finally home. I bet you are just over the moon that he is back with you. Hopefully he won't be going anywhere for a long while.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and enjoys time with their family :hugs:

:hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance:

So happy for you!!!!

Such good news. Enjoy and I hope it makes this Christmas all the better for you.

I just got a faint positive on a frer! My husband even saw it! I am still stemming on menopur. Look at my chart. I never got my period aftet Provera. I will test in the morning again. Is this even possible? They tested my progesterone before I started injectables but nine days ago I got a positive opk. I am so confused and kinda scared.

Mrs. Bear!!!!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEE!!! :yipee: What an awesome Christmas gift!

Mrs.C -- I had an HSG last feb that showed my right side was fine but the left was "completely blocked". So I had a lap done in June and the doctor either cleared it easily or it was never blocked at all. I'd read a statistic that said 15% of HSGs can show a false result of a blockage. I wish they had redone my HSG rather than doing a lap, but I didn't know at the time.... I didn't have any pain at all during my HSG even though they were pushing the dye really hard trying to get the left side to "open". Definitely a good idea to wait for the official report and then see what your doctor recommends.

No Regrets.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Are you scared that the stimming will hurt the embie if you are pregnant? Or that you took provera? I don't know how those drugs would impact a pregnancy. Best thing is to obviously call your clinic and get in for a blood test ASAP.

Angel, good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->