IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

CONGRATS, MoBaby!!!!!!!! So you're about 9 dpo/retrieval? I'd guess two are hanging out in there if you have such dark lines even with non-FMU! I had super faint lines at 12 dpo even with twins!

I'm 10dpo....well now 10.5 dpo! But 10dpo at the time of the tests :)

bastetgrrl - yay for getting started :thumbup:

MoBaby - FX it is a the real thing for you :happydance:

well ladies, officially started testing today 10diui, and :bfn:

Most ladies that I read about get their BFP today..so im not very hopeful but will keep you all posted.

Bastet - so glad af came and you don't have to wait now! I guess u are feeling well since lap

Mrs Bear-good luck today I have everything crossed for you

Equal - you still have a few more days to hold out hope

Mobaby - sounds very hopeful for you!

Sorry for everyone I missed I have been away from here for a few days..

Afm - still waiting on af so we can start injectables, should be anyday now!!

Equal.... I'd say that's still super early. Like I mentioned above to MoBaby, I didn't get a positive til 12dpo after my IVF and I'm carrying twins! So, don't lose all hope, and hang in there!

I almost feel like POAS now just to see how super dark it is! I haven't used a non-digi one since 13dpo, so I never did see a really strong line.

Equal - like the other ladies have said it's not over yet. It's still early. Hang onto hope. :dust:

Bluestorm - hopefully AF will show soon so that you can start injectables. :thumbup:

AFM - wow AF is definitely here and I was cramping so bad last night that nothing made it better. Hoping today isn't as bad. I'm so excited about my appt tomorrow. I'm hoping that I can finally get some good news at one of these appts. [-o<

Equal- Dont give up hope yet it is def still early

Mo- Yay can't wait to see your beta

Hope EOE is having a great weekend

AFM, now that AF is here and I am ready for her to leave again haha... and hopefully only have one more for a long long time :) 19 days until I start he suprafect!!!

Most ladies that I read about get their BFP today..so im not very hopeful but will keep you all posted.

Don't give up! It is very early! We're almost the same, I'm 11dpo and going in for my beta tomorrow- I promised myself no POAS this time.

Don't give up! It is very early! We're almost the same, I'm 11dpo and going in for my beta tomorrow- I promised myself no POAS this time.

Good Luck!!!

dont worry its early yet! most ppl dont get positive until later. dont give up yet :) fx for you!

Hi ladies... I'm wondering if I can have you look at my O test's real quick. I don't know what to think and I could really use some more eyes and opinions. I posted in the ovulation test gallery but theres not many people in there. I know you girls know how important it is to know when that first positive test comes. I know this isn't what this thread is for but I would greatly appreciate a quick look. :flower:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulation-tests/860258-do-you-think.html

Hi ladies... I'm wondering if I can have you look at my O test's real quick. I don't know what to think and I could really use some more eyes and opinions. I posted in the ovulation test gallery but theres not many people in there. I know you girls know how important it is to know when that first positive test comes. I know this isn't what this thread is for but I would greatly appreciate a quick look. :flower:

The bottom one looks positive to me- did you take them at the same time? Maybe the digital one was a dud?

The bottom one looks positive to me- did you take them at the same time? Maybe the digital one was a dud?

Yes, I saw that 2nd line and thought I need to use one of my two digitals now. I used the same U for both tests. I don't dump it right away for this reason :blush: So do you think I should just be done testing and call that one my positive? I'm confused :nope:

PUPO with 3! :baby::baby::baby: Transfer wasn't pleasant - full details in the journal as usual

PUPO with 3! :baby::baby::baby: Transfer wasn't pleasant - full details in the journal as usual

Yay for being PUPO!! :yipee: Sounds like another eventful day. Just think... no more of any of that. Now just the 2ww! I hope it goes well for you and please keep us updated. I'm sure DH will take great care of you. :thumbup:

Looks positive to me, honestly I Hate opks they are so confusing :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"