IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Hi ladies... I'm wondering if I can have you look at my O test's real quick. I don't know what to think and I could really use some more eyes and opinions. I posted in the ovulation test gallery but theres not many people in there. I know you girls know how important it is to know when that first positive test comes. I know this isn't what this thread is for but I would greatly appreciate a quick look. :flower:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulation-tests/860258-do-you-think.html

Looks positive to me, honestly I Hate opks they are so confusing :dohh:

Oh I fully agree on the confusing part. Thanks for looking. I think I will just call it positive and maybe try another test this evening.

Equal - 10dpiui is really early. For iui cycles wait till at least 12dpiui or day AF is expected. :hugs: don't give up yet!!!!

Sorry you didn't have the greatest experience, but congrats on being PUPO Mrs. Bear!

Equal - 10dpiui is really early. For iui cycles wait till at least 12dpiui or day AF is expected. :hugs: don't give up yet!!!!

Thanks springy! im feeling really down, depressed actually....is this the progestrone? argh...

oh and today my nipples became super sore? are these also side effects?

I feel so bad for my husband...I dont even want to be near him right now...

How are you doing??

Equal - I agree with the other ladies, don't give up yet. Sore boobs can definitely be a progesterone side effect

Edamame - good luck for beta

Bastetgrrl - FX for good news at your appt, the pharmacy should be able to 'next day' your meds so you can start injections the next day. I know some people start clomid on day 5 but not sure if that is the same with injectibles.

BlueStorm - hope AF shows soon

MrsC - I'm awful at reading OPKs. I am never sure unless I use digital. Sorry I can't be more help :shrug:

well ladies, officially started testing today 10diui, and :bfn:

Most ladies that I read about get their BFP today..so im not very hopeful but will keep you all posted.

Way too early! You still have plenty of time! :hugs:

Mrs. Bear-Yay for PUPO!!!!!

Me-Started Amoxicillin and PIO today. I'm still really sick with a cold and have to get my crown redone tomorrow at the dentist. NOT looking forward to it!! 5 days until transfer!!!! :)

Mrs. Bear - YAY!! :yipee: Congrats on the 3!! Sorry it didn't go so well but it'll all be worth it in two weeks. :happydance:

MrsC - I'm terrible with OPKs. To me it looks positive but I've been wrong before. :shrug:

Iluvbabies - WOO HOO only 5 days! :dust:

AFM - didn't sleep well. Too much on my mind with this business conference and very important appt this morning. I just hope to make it through the day and with some good news.[-o< I'm praying like crazy. I have read that some do injectables on CD 5 so we'll see. I sure hope so!

Hi ladies :flow:

Hope you dont mind me joining you girls.

This is my first IUI , just went in today for CD3 scan everything is perfect and i have started my meds.

Im on Femara 5mg CD3-7 and then have a scan on CD11 (next tuesday) to check follicles and then trigger hopefully soon after and then the IUI anytime from Thursday till Saturday. And im just having 1 IUI done not b2b, my doc said the success rates are about the same.

Fx'd for all you ladies for BFP's soon!!

:dust::dust::dust:

This is my first IUI , just went in today for CD3 scan everything is perfect and i have started my meds.

Im on Femara 5mg CD3-7 and then have a scan on CD11 (next tuesday) to check follicles and then trigger hopefully soon after and then the IUI anytime from Thursday till Saturday. And im just having 1 IUI done not b2b, my doc said the success rates are about the same.

Welcome :hi:

Good luck and I hope everything goes well with your IUI!

AFM just waiting to call the clinic, they don't open for another 15 minutes. Thank you ladies for taking a look at my tests. At 8pm I finally got the smiley face ok the test. This is the 2nd time it's been in the evening so I'm going to mention that at the clinic today because I know they will tell me I'm only suppose to test in the morning.

I've now decide it does me no good to test at night. The clinic doesn't like it and now I feel pretty down. She said that I'm not suppose to test at night and since my surge came last night they will count it as this morning :grr: So now I go in tomorrow at 2pm. I was feeling pretty good about this cycle but now I'm just frustrated.

Im a glutten for punishment......11dpiui and :bfn:

Dont know why I keep testing!...and I sure as hell know ill keep on doing it too!

Already stating to amp up for my next round of iui and have a lost of things im going to do if its a BFN

Welcome :hi:

We are cycle buddies! Although my cycles are very long I will be starting injections on CD 5 followed by IUI.

I hope that your u/s and IUI goes well. :dust:

HI Tella! welcome.... Glad everything is going well with your scans!

I have an update:
6dpt & (almost) 7dpt https://www.host-images.com/u/files/2uq6i2kmzmo8ta4mzqk0.jpg..:baby:

Im a glutten for punishment......11dpiui and :bfn:

Dont know why I keep testing!...and I sure as hell know ill keep on doing it too!

Already stating to amp up for my next round of iui and have a lost of things im going to do if its a BFN

Put down the stick!! :winkwink: You are going to drive yourself nuts if you keep testing. :wacko: Hang in there you aren't out yet! :dust:

MoBaby - that is a good looking 7dpt BFP test!!! :yipee: Congrats!

AFM - My appt went GREAT! I'm SO excited! I got to watch my surgery on video which was pretty neat. The CD 3 u/s went great and no call from blood work so that's good news. My injections will be delivered on Wed which I'll start doing that night. My 1st u/s is on Monday which I'm sure he'll increase the dose at that time...low and slow is the plan. If all goes well I could be doing the IUI by the 1st week of Feb (also known as my would be DD). I'm so thankful to have something positive to focus on. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->