IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Just got the results from the Beta test this morning- negative. :(
On to IUI#3. They're going to have me do 100mg Clomid this time, and have a scan mid-cycle to try and get the timing of the IUI better.

AFM - My appt went GREAT! I'm SO excited! I got to watch my surgery on video which was pretty neat. The CD 3 u/s went great and no call from blood work so that's good news. My injections will be delivered on Wed which I'll start doing that night. My 1st u/s is on Monday which I'm sure he'll increase the dose at that time...low and slow is the plan. If all goes well I could be doing the IUI by the 1st week of Feb (also known as my would be DD). I'm so thankful to have something positive to focus on. :thumbup:

Thats great news you get to start soon!! How exciting!! Feb is sooooo close!!

On to IUI#3. They're going to have me do 100mg Clomid this time, and have a scan mid-cycle to try and get the timing of the IUI better.
Soooo sorry girl :( :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry to hear it didn't work for you this time. I hope 3rd time is a charm for you.

:hugs: I'm so sorry hun. Third time is a charm! It will all work out! :hugs:

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it! My husband is bringing me spicy Thai food for dinner, I'm going to take a super hot bath, and also take medicine for this head cold, which I've been afraid to all week! Trying to think positively for IUI#3 and maybe a baby on our second anniversary at the end of October. :)

Mobaby I'm so happy for you!!!

So sorry! I really hope your 3rd try is your lucky one!

As for me, I finally have an update! I'll be doing my meds training at the Dr.'s on Feb 3, and starting Lupron Feb 9th! I'm so excited to finally have some concrete dates!

Im a glutten for punishment......11dpiui and :bfn:

Dont know why I keep testing!...and I sure as hell know ill keep on doing it too!

Already stating to amp up for my next round of iui and have a lost of things im going to do if its a BFN

Sorry about the BFN. :hugs:

Eda- Sorry!!! Best luck with your next cycle!

Equal- Back away from the test ;) I know easier said then than done

Mrs Bear- Hope you are feeling better

Mo- Thats a beauty of a BFP!!

Lucie- I start suprafect Feb 10.. we must be cycling pretty close :)

I feel like I need you ladies here with me in my bathroom in the mornings lol...

Im trying too look at the posivites right now...

I am very close to finishing my thesis for my masters (which will be done before baby arrives) so thatll be one less thing to worry about

If its a BFN, im finishing my tattoo on my back...and also will be taking a nice hot shower, will a glass of wine

MoBaby - Congrats! Baby Dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bastetgrrl - Glad to hear the good news! It's nice when you're not in limbo and hopeful for the next round.

Equal - Keep thinking positive. It will happen!!! I know it's so much easier said than done.

Mrs. Bean - All the Best to you!! I hope you get a BFP!!!!

BABY DUST TO EVERYONE!! I reallly hope I get one soon. I was hoping to have my first baby before 39. Fingers crossed!!

Tella - Welcome! :hi:

Equal and Edamame - :hugs:

MrsC - I think that is yet another confirmation that you need to leave the clinic, they should definitely be listening to you :growlmad: Not much longer til your consult and hopefully the new clinic will be a better experience if you don't get your BFP this month.

MoBaby - Looking good! Keeping my FX for great news on Wednesday (fyi - I only update the thread title after beta so I won't jinx you :winkwink:)

Bastetgrrl - Yay for a great appointment :yipee: Hope this is your month

Lucie - Hooray for dates! :wohoo:

As for me - not feeling too hot. Looking like my OHSS is ramping up so it is hard to breathe that well. No nausea or vomiting though which is good. Went in today so they could check me out. I go back in Friday unless things get worse before then. Hanging in there...

As for me - not feeling too hot. Looking like my OHSS is ramping up so it is hard to breathe that well. No nausea or vomiting though which is good. Went in today so they could check me out. I go back in Friday unless things get worse before then. Hanging in there...

So sorry you're not feeling well- I don't know much about OHSS, will it subside after a while?

MrsC - I think that is yet another confirmation that you need to leave the clinic, they should definitely be listening to you :growlmad: Not much longer til your consult and hopefully the new clinic will be a better experience if you don't get your BFP this month.

I agree with you and this will be my last visit with them. Dh wasn't happy about the news this morning but I'm trying to stay positive about it and make sure he is as well.

I hope you start feeling better. Not getting sick is a good thing and I'm glad they are keeping an eye one you. Fx things calm down and you are able to enjoy the time of being PUPO. :flower:

So sorry you're not feeling well- I don't know much about OHSS, will it subside after a while?

OHSS is short for Ovarian HyperStimulation Syndrome (or something like that). Basically the ovaries release fluid after they harvest the eggs and it can build up in the abdominal cavity and cause hydration. There is no real cure but they advise lots of fluids and protein. Worst case scenario is fluids in the lungs but that is more rare. Odds are they will monitor me and if needed admit me to the hospital to drain fluid if it gets too bad. The Dr today said her benchmark for admitting is the vomiting, and I haven't had that at all. Hoping it stays that way. The bad part is this is the 'mild' early stage. If I get pregnant the HcG from the pregnancy will make it worse once implantation happens. So while we want that to happen it is important to keep an eye on the OHSS so it doesn't get out of hand.

With the bloating I look probably 5-6 months pregnant right now. I've been camped in the recliner most of the day except for going to the doctor, but even walking to the restroom and back leaves me out of breath. The Dr said it is the fluid/bloating pushing up my diaphragm so I'm not getting deeper breaths like I normally would.

Girls is there anyone starting Stimson on Sunday I'm so bloody nervous about it all doesn't elp I'm terrified of needles and my o/h is away at the moment and to top it off planning out wedding is driving me barmy! X

bastetgrrl, Yay on being cycle buddies!!!! Hope the injections make you O earlier so that you don’t have to wait to long and that we can get BFP close to each other :D

Mobaby, Thanks :flow:

:wohoo: :happydance: :dance::wohoo: :happydance: :dance:
Congrats and H&H 9 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wohoo: :happydance: :dance: :wohoo: :happydance: :dance:

Edamame, :hugs: so sorry about the bfn! Fx'd for a 3rd time lucky!

Lucie, Good luck with the meds training, Fx'd for a BFP from your first IVF!!!

MrsBear, Thanks :flow: Hope you start feeling better soon! WOW that sounds painful, what all we would do for a little bean.

Dannib, Good luck with the needles I know the feeling. But I must say since I started TTC my fear of needles has downscaled a lot.

AFM, Not much happening, day two of meds. Grow Follicles grow!!!

Hi all

Had CD1 on 1 Jan 2012...this has to be it! haha

Have not been on the forum after the big dissappointment in November! But back, and more hopeful than ever before.

Bloods scheduled for 28 Jan, so i should hear from my FS on 30 Jan! :flower:

:dust: :dust: to everyone!

So sorry! I really hope your 3rd try is your lucky one!

As for me, I finally have an update! I'll be doing my meds training at the Dr.'s on Feb 3, and starting Lupron Feb 9th! I'm so excited to finally have some concrete dates!

:happydance: Good luck Lucie. Glad that things are moving along for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->