IVF/IUI - Winter 2012 & Beyond! (updates 1st page - 25 BFPs, 7 - twins!)

Okay...everyone into the bathroom with Equal and grab the stick from her hand! :haha:

At least if it is BFN you have a good agenda. I LOVE tattoos! What do you have that you are finishing?

Mrs Bear - I'm sorry to hear that you've been feeling so bad and the OHSS is ramping up. Hopefully it will not get any worse and you'll continue to improve quickly. :hugs:

Dannib - I'm with you on the needle thing and I'm going to be starting them tomorrow. I'm SO much better than I used to be thanks to all of the blood work that I've had to have done lately. Good luck and hopefully it'll be a piece of cake for you. :thumbup:

Tella - that would be awesome if my follies respond quicly and we can continue to be cycle buds with BFPs together.

Sasha - :dust: Hope that everything goes great and you get your BFP. :dust:

Mrs Bear - OHSS is awful.. I hope it gets better for you and that you are enjoying your PUPO state before you know!! Are you planning to POAS before your beta?

Mrs Bear, so sorry to hear you're having such a tough time with the OHSS. I know exactly how you feel, mine wasn't the worst, but I definitely couldn't move around too much. Also, my swollen ovaries hurt for at least 3 weeks after retrieval - I hated laughing, coughing, sneezing, etc...

Hopefully its all worth it in the end for you!

Hi all

Had CD1 on 1 Jan 2012...this has to be it! haha

Have not been on the forum after the big dissappointment in November! But back, and more hopeful than ever before.

Bloods scheduled for 28 Jan, so i should hear from my FS on 30 Jan! :flower:

:dust: :dust: to everyone!

Hi Sasha!!

My CD1 was Jan 1st as well!! But i don't go in for my bloodwork until Jan 29th,
Good luck!! and I hope we all get our :bfp:'s

Girls is there anyone starting Stimson on Sunday I'm so bloody nervous about it all doesn't elp I'm terrified of needles and my o/h is away at the moment and to top it off planning out wedding is driving me barmy! X

Dannib, Congrats on starting Stims! I would put some ice on it first. Just think Baby thoughts and it'll be over before you know it. :hugs:

Hi all

Had CD1 on 1 Jan 2012...this has to be it! haha

Have not been on the forum after the big dissappointment in November! But back, and more hopeful than ever before.

Bloods scheduled for 28 Jan, so i should hear from my FS on 30 Jan! :flower:

:dust: :dust: to everyone!

Sasha, how exciting!!!

Just got the results from the Beta test this morning- negative. :(
On to IUI#3. They're going to have me do 100mg Clomid this time, and have a scan mid-cycle to try and get the timing of the IUI better.

Edamame, I'm so sorry. I hope this one works for you. A new cycle, new hope, and maybe new baby!

AFM - I had my retrieval yesterday. Ran into major LA traffic that took us almost an hour to drive 8 miles. My sixth sense had told me to leave early and thankfully we did but unfortunately, the anaesthesiologist didnt. There was a 6-8 car accident on the same freeway we both take. We ended up waiting to the point the nurse told me she had a backup plan. Thank God, she showed up very last minute. The whole process took all of 10 minutes but I felt like I had a 2 hour nap. :dohh: I haven't had any cramping or pain (knock on wood!). They retrieved 17 eggs and will let me know today how many are actually mature and how many fertilized. eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk....so nervous I could hardly sleep yesterday.

Sunshine that is so exciting!! Cant wait to hear your report!!

Sunshine - great news! Too bad about the drama but glad it all worked out :thumbup:

Berki - no testing for me, the RE said not to and DH heard so I'm out of luck on that one

Mrs bear- I am with you, I wont be testing either!!! Too scared, I thought maybe the morning of my beta I MAY!

Got my report, 16 out of 17 were mature. 5 out of 8 natural (nonICSI) fertilized, 6 out of 8 ICSI fertilized. So total of 11 embies. Transfer is on Saturday. Not sure why there's no 3 or 5 day choice here but maybe if things don't look good, they cancel the transfer all together? I will take it one day at a time. The one thing I did learn from all this TTC business is you never know what will happen. I was thrilled by the 5 follicles after my IUI then the BFN really shattered all my happiness. But yes, taking it one day at a time, today is a good one. :hugs:

I have officially joined the 2ww! Lets hope it doesn't make me crazy this time :wacko:

berki - I would like to test morning of beta too so I don't have to get the full force of the call at work. I would cry either way and would rather be prepared. Plus DH could be with me to test but we won't see each other til that night if I don't and I would rather not text that.

sunshine - congrats on your embies! :happydance: I suspect with so many embies they feel you will make it to blast so are planning on 5 day. If they see problems with some and are concerned they will call you in earlier I am sure. Are they going to call you with updates in the meantime

mrsC - yay for getting to the 2ww :thumbup:

sunshine!! Thats great!! We did a 5 day with just 9 embies- (3 made it to blasts, 2 transferred, last was poor quality)!! FX for you!!

AFM: BETA in the morning!! in 9.5 hours!!! Super nervous but excited. Nervous it will be low, excited because my lines on HPT have been getting darker! I will update with the number when I get the call, probably around noon, EST. I'm praying!! :)

MrsBear: Feel better soon :(

AFM: BETA in the morning!! in 9.5 hours!!! Super nervous but excited. Nervous it will be low, excited because my lines on HPT have been getting darker! I will update with the number when I get the call, probably around noon, EST. I'm praying!! :)

So excited for you MoBaby :yipee: Darkening lines is a great sign. Hope it is a nice high beta so you don't have to worry. Maybe you will be our next set of twinkies! :baby::baby:

Mrs Bear, they just said see you Saturday, without any mention of a 3 day transfer possible. I suppose it would be 5 day or nothing at my clinic. I'm going to go to your place check to see how you're doing with OHSS.

MoBaby, thank you for those encouraging words! I know it's early but I was already getting emotional knowing that DH and I have fertilized embies that have our DNA. :cry: <---that's a happy tear. Good luck tomorrow, sleep tight but I already know you're pregnant girl!

3 day vs 5 day transfer, this broke it down very well I thought, at least it made sense to me:

https://fertilityfile.com/2011/01/23/embryo-transfer-is-day-3-or-day-5-better/

Sunshine - glad that everything worked out after the delay. :thumbup: YAY the embies sound good. Can't wait to hear how the transfer goes. :dust:

MrsC - YAY 2ww! Hope it goes by quickly! :dust:

MoBaby - can't wait to hear about your beta. Could be twins like Mrs. Bear said! :baby::baby:

AFM - will be starting my injections this evening. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. Giving myself a shot is going to be interesting for sure but it's worth it to get a BFP!

sunshine!! Thats great!! We did a 5 day with just 9 embies- (3 made it to blasts, 2 transferred, last was poor quality)!! FX for you!!

MrsBear: Feel better soon :(

Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back