IVF March/April '16

So exciting Tina!!

Pink I will probably POAS sooner, just don't know how much sooner. I'll have to wait and see. The last IUI's I really waited until the last possible moment to test, because I enjoyed the feeling that i COULD be pregnant, but my IVF and FET cycles I tested early. We'll see!

Yay Tinaa! Goodluck on starting the meds!

I did get my nails done today but I'm having severe mood swings and just very short tempered. Maybe I do need to go spend some money haha not like the process drained enough from our accounts!

2dp3dt ... Going insane.

So exciting Tina!!

Pink I will probably POAS sooner, just don't know how much sooner. I'll have to wait and see. The last IUI's I really waited until the last possible moment to test, because I enjoyed the feeling that i COULD be pregnant, but my IVF and FET cycles I tested early. We'll see!

I'm guessing I'll give in 9dp3dt
I've hated POAS because of the time we were TTC clueless to the fact that we're reproductively challenged, too many BFNs. But I'm sure I'll end up doing it anyway haha

Hello everyone I just join this website after coming across this chat tonight while I'm on my 2ww and googling like crazy!! After reading this looks like some
Of us are on same timeline! My Frozen transfer was Monday and my test date is April 11th not sure how I'm going to make it that long!! I'm having very mild cramping anyone else experience cramping? Otherwise feeling fine and resting look forward to hearing from you all

Cali, welcome to the thread!

Congratulations on being in the two week wait! There are a couple of others in this thread at the same point as you are.

Meds delivery this morning! I'm excited for it to feel more real from today onwards

xx

Welcome caligrl!! We have the same test day! I think there are 3 of us, hoping we are 3 for 3! I am at the same place as you, and also feeling mild cramping, but I had a fresh cycle, so not sure if it's from ER or not. In any case, I think it's normal :) it could also be from all the hormones hehe.

Welcome to this crazy 2 week wait Cali girl! Yep all three of us are testing April 11th Haha
I don't have much symptoms so far, except for huge heavy boobs but I blame the estradiol and progesterone, and my lower back hurts. In saying that I've been told that besides pregnancy symptoms mimicking AF symptoms, the hormones were on don't help in symptom spotting.
The wait is driving me insane honestly!
3dp3dt and no clue what I'll get up to in the next few days, nothing is distracting me :(

Did you get your meds Tina?

Since I did a FET I've been on the meds for a few weeks & I don't really have any symptoms except an occasional headache from meds so if I get lucky enough to have a pregnancy symptoms I'm hoping I'll feel confident it's an actual pregnancy symptom & not meds... But I keep checking my boobs and they aren't sore ☺️ but they are going to be soon just from me checking them ��!
@amanda I was supposed to do a fresh cycle but dr was worried about Me being overstimulated , at first I was really annoyed by that because I felt fine but after retrieval I was in so much pain and discomfort with bloating I'm glad it all worked out the way it did... Has your cramping from retrieval settled down?

@tina are you starting meds today too? That's so exciting to feel like the process is actually starting... And boy does it go quick! Good luck!

Witch got me yesterday :( we're pretty bummed.

Headed to RE now to plan out a natural FET. Should be transferring again around 4/17.

@bumpwanted what happened? I'm new to this forum was trying to go back and read ur last post to see where you are in your journey... Looks like you were planning to fresh cycle and now ur dr is making you do frozen instead I that correct?

Witch got me yesterday :( we're pretty bummed.

Headed to RE now to plan out a natural FET. Should be transferring again around 4/17.

Oh no Bump! So sorry to hear that! I pray you get your BFP with the FET!!! Fingers crossed for you <3 I know this whole process sucks and really takes a mental toll on us, stay strong!

I'm so sorry Bump! :( hoping you can get started right away.

Cali, so far I haven't been too bad after retrieval, so dr went ahead with the transfer. The meds take a toll on me though, and my boobs start hurting literally after the first dose. I've had every single pregnancy symptoms on the meds, from nausea, to bleeding nose, sore boobs to heartburn (which I have now), and everything else so I've pretty much given up symptom spotting lol (kinda :p).

Pink 2dp4dt and also losing my mind. Thankfully teaching grade 1/2 has been a distraction during the day hehe.

@bumpwanted what happened? I'm new to this forum was trying to go back and read ur last post to see where you are in your journey... Looks like you were planning to fresh cycle and now ur dr is making you do frozen instead I that correct?

I had my fresh transfer of a single embryo and it didn't stick. Huge bummer but I suppose it wasn't meant to be.

Pink&amanda: thanks ladies :) we were pretty bummed but we lucked out and fit into our clinics schedule to do a FET on 4/16 or so! So that helps ease the emotions. DH took it harder than I thought he would. But we're getting back up on the horse.

Lots of baby dust to you all &#10084;&#65039;

@bumpwanted I'm sorry to hear that I've done a lot of reading lately that's showing FET to be more successful then fresh, stay positive let your body rest and be ready for April that's right around the corner!

For those on 2ww how much are you resting? Or are you back to normal activity?

Hope that FET is ittttt Bump, hoping the rest till then helps your embies stick stick stick!

Cali girl I took two days where I stayed home with little activity but a whole week off work from Egg retrieval, I'll be back to work 7dp3dt but my dr said whatever needs to happen would've happened in the first 30 minutes- hour. The rest is to help your body recover and your mind believe they're not dropping anywhere I suppose.

AFM mood swings are swiiingiiiing, boobs crazy heavy and very slight nausea ;( DH insisted coconut water and rocket leaves were bad for me as I tried to make a green smoothie and that pissed me offfffff!

On a positive note: April First! Ten more days! Be kind Apriiiiilllll

Caligrl I've taken so many days off work, that I had to go back yesterday, the day after transfer. I'm not sure if I should be resting more, or if I'm doing damage, but I hope not!! My job isn't strenuous, but I am on my feet most of the day.

@bumpwanted I'm sorry to hear that I've done a lot of reading lately that's showing FET to be more successful then fresh, stay positive let your body rest and be ready for April that's right around the corner!

For those on 2ww how much are you resting? Or are you back to normal activity?

Thank you :) I sure hope so! We decided to transfer two back this time. Soooo nerve racked already that it could turn out to be twins but also not wanting to gamble on doing a single transfer again :/

@pinkwaters the first 30min really eeekkkk my dr told me I only had to lay flat after the transfer for 10min and then got up went to the bathroom and went home which really freaked me out I feel like I should have laid there for hours lol what about you? Is your nausea new?

I have no mood swings no heavy boobs and no nausea&#55357;&#56865; getting worried!

@bump we transferred two I feel like this whole process is such a gamble I think it's a good idea to go for two&#55357;&#56841;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->