• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF March/April '16

Wow magpies, that's a great embryo! Mine were BB & BC grades and neither of them took. Hope this is the one for you!

Amanda, never heard of shiatsu before... might as well give it a go though, it can't do any harm can it!

I am just about to finish work then I am off to the gym before I pick my little girl up from school.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

xx

Just had my u/s and b/w! 30 follies. Haven't got my b/w results back yet but they said they will probably be stepping me down a little on the follistim. I started at 225 then down to 150 on day 3. Curious to see what my E2 levels will come back as today. Reeeeeally hoping I don't get Ohss:wacko:

How are all you ladies doing?

Still waiting for AF over here!

30?!! That's awesome!!

30?!?!! that's great! Though I do think you will be told to watch out for OHSS. How come you were prescribed such a high amount of follistim to start with?

CD24 here girls, my period is due in about a weeks time.

What's everyone upto this weekend?

xx

Tina-I don't know why they gave me so much to start with, my RE said I have the fertility of a 25 year old so they would be conservative. When I saw my dosage they wanted at the beginning I was really unsure about it but didn't question them. They have me on 75 follistim now Bc my E2 jumped from 221 to 1432 in two days! (Day 3-5). Now I'm really nervous Bc I don't know what this all means for my outcome etc. or if they can just get it under control and it's no big deal. I sent them a message this morning but any experiences with this is welcome.

Bump, try not to worry too much about it!! I'm sure your clinic knows what they are doing and will monitor you. When I had my EC, my E2 was over 4000, and they're trying to get it higher this time.

AFM, AF arrived this morning, but clinic only wants to see me Monday as they are closed on the weekend, and said day 4 is better than day 1. I'm a little nervous that it's late to start meds though, but I'm guessing they know what they're doing.

Bump, try not to worry too much about it!! I'm sure your clinic knows what they are doing and will monitor you. When I had my EC, my E2 was over 4000, and they're trying to get it higher this time.

AFM, AF arrived this morning, but clinic only wants to see me Monday as they are closed on the weekend, and said day 4 is better than day 1. I'm a little nervous that it's late to start meds though, but I'm guessing they know what they're doing.

yeah I'm sure it will be all ok if they are comfortable starting you later like hat. Hard to just trust blindly but your right, we kind of have to.

Lol I just realized that I told you to totally trust your clinic, then right away said that I'm second guessing mine. Oops!!!!

Lol I just realized that I told you to totally trust your clinic, then right away said that I'm second guessing mine. Oops!!!!

Haha! That's ok! We will both just have to hang in there! Today has been rough! When I empty my bladder it hurts soooo much! My lower abdomen is so puffy and pouchy! Ha! Fun times.

Oh man, I know what that feels like! Lol can't say I'm excited for that part. The things we put ourselves through.

Bump, sending you big hugs I'm sorry that you're feeling icky :(

Amanda, great news about your AF arriving!

I'm thinking our stims will be starting in April, I have to take this norithesterone once my period arrives and that only starts on CD17 or so I've been told

Xx

Bump, sending you big hugs I'm sorry that you're feeling icky :(

Amanda, great news about your AF arriving!

I'm thinking our stims will be starting in April, I have to take this norithesterone once my period arrives and that only starts on CD17 or so I've been told

Xx

Thank you Tina! :)

I'm on day 8 now of stims! We're doing our cycle 2.5 hours from home and we're having to have a lot of extra ultrasounds now that my E2 jumped on day 5. Ugh. Lol. They gave me a 75% chance that this will be a freeze all. I'm not a happy camper about that. That means we will have to wait 5 weeks for transfer, pay an addition $4,000, and have to do more meds for it.

The good news is my E2 yesterday was 1814. So it stopped spiking atleast. For now.

Hey Guys! Can I join you?

This would be my third attempt at IVF.
My story:
My first IVF was a successful one (terribly emotional) but successful. I have very low AMH (0.8) never checked it after that, and DH has low motility, morphology and count. Our first attempt we managed to get four eggs, two were viable and one became my first boy (L)
Second failed (not enough eggs) and this is now my third and final attempt. Very scared but very hopeful.

CD 2 - going to see my dr tonight and hopefully starting the injections. Eek! This is such a stressful process, baby dust to you all ladies!

Hi Pinkwaters! Of course you can join, the more the merrier to share this crazy journey with!

Great news that your first IVF worked out, I think it is so reassuring to know that it CAN work.

Good luck for your appointment today!

AFM - CD27 today, expecting my period any day now and then I can call the hospital for my meds to be dispatched

xx

Hi
I am on my 2nd IVF I started stims on Saturday, so far I had 10 follicles this morning, my RE wanted me to bump up my dosage of follistim, so we can get as many eggs as possible and more for PGS testing.

Hi everyone!

So I had my Scan today, and low and behold they found a cyst. :( I'm going tomorrow to have it drained, and then starting stims. It'll be CD5, but apparently that's not too late. I'm so pissed that there's another cyst.

Hi everyone!

So I had my Scan today, and low and behold they found a cyst. :( I'm going tomorrow to have it drained, and then starting stims. It'll be CD5, but apparently that's not too late. I'm so pissed that there's another cyst.

Ugh I'm sorry. At least you can start stims right away.

Welcome pink waters. Also TTC #2 here. Have also done 2 cycles, first successful, second not. This time we are doing a FET.

Amanda sorry about your cyst but glad they're sorting it for you.

I start DR Thursday. Doesn't feel real at the moment.

Hi everyone!

Oh man!! Sorry to hear that Amanda! That is great though that you get to start stims anyway!

I had yet another ultrasound today! 35 follies. E2 2800. They still debating on doing a fresh transfer or FET. Really hoping we can do a fresh one. It's already been long road it feels like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->