IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

uggghhh... :wacko: I had an early morning scare today and went into the hospital to be checked out.... the full details are in my journal... Here is a link to the full details.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...tc-pg-111-results-hosp-visit-04-28-a-111.html

Want - We are getting pretty close now aren't we? Kind of surreal. I hope your shower went well!

Chase - Sounds like Reba is having some contractions about the same time I started having them. My doc actually sounded pretty pleased that I was getting them (as long as they aren't too frequent or painful). Go figure. I guess our bodies have to "practice" this whole baby delivering thing in advance. :) Are you having any kind of baby shower?

Happy - Awesome twin bump! GL with your shower next weekend!

Wanna - Read all about your scary weekend in your journal. So glad everything is ok, though I'm sure it is hard not to worry. It is very positive that the twins are moving and looking healthy on the ultrasound. They are fighters and so are you! Big hugs :hugs:

AFM - Turns out I am getting two showers thrown for me! My sisters are throwing one on May 18th and DH's aunt is going to put on a small one (just for DH's family members) sometime at the very end of May. I think DH's aunt wanted to throw us a special shower because DH's mom died last year - just before our IVF cycle. I know DH's mom would have given us a shower if she were still here, so it is very thoughtful of his aunt to offer. It is possible the twins could come before the second shower, but I am thinking they are going to hang in there for a while. I am still feeling pretty good, though I sometimes have trouble sleeping because of hip pain and muscle aches.

Thanks Whisper!!! :hugs::flower: DH & I definatly breathed a sigh of relief after yesterday morning's event!! It was reassuring to knowing that the twins are okay and very active along with my cervix still being closed. :thumbup:

That is so wonderful that you are getting 2 showers. :thumbup: It will be nice to have a small one with close family in addition to a bigger one with friends etc. I hope you enjoy them both and that you are having a wonderful week!! :flower:

Wanna keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! I'm glad the twins are doing well. Keep them baking mama!

Want I hope your shower went well!

Whisper yay for two showers! Hopefully the twins will hold on until the last shower. Happy 30 week! I just realized you are 30 weeks OMG time has flown by so quickly. You could be our first IVF babies to be born! I'm so excited!!:happydance::happydance:

want - How did your shower go?

wanna - Glad everything is good; how are you feeling now?

Whisper - Wow, 2 showers, that is great ;) And happy 30 weeks; where has the time gone???

Happy - How are you? Your shower is soon approaching :) And cute bump pic!! You look great :flower:

want - How did your shower go?

wanna - Glad everything is good; how are you feeling now?

Whisper - Wow, 2 showers, that is great ;) And happy 30 weeks; where has the time gone???

Happy - How are you? Your shower is soon approaching :) And cute bump pic!! You look great :flower:

Thanks for checking in on me Michelle!! :hugs::flower:I am doing alright. Right now I am just dealing with the normal discomforts of being pregnant. I have lots of weight and pressure pushing down on my cervix from the twins so it gets uncomfortable and I have to pee like a race horse all of the time. Lastnight I literally woke up every hour to pee, so I didn't get much continuous sleep at all. Luckily I can sleep in and nap during the day to make up for the cruddy sleep. :wacko: My finger tips get numb and I can't feel them most of the day now and if I am no my feet for too long then they get red, swollen and itchy, so I try to stay off my feet as much as possible. The main thing for me now is just relaxing, keeping my feet up and staying hydrated to keep these babies cooking as long as possible.

How are you doing? I hope that you are having a wonderful week so far!! :thumbup:

Hello everyone!

I haven't been on in awhile. I am starting to read through and catch up on all of you! :flower:

I have had a pretty difficult time lately. I started having contractions at about 20 weeks. Of course its WAY to early for that! They were pretty irregular, but now happening more often. Drs are monitoring me very closely and I am pretty scared :nope: Other then that, little miss is doing well and I have finally gained a total of 6lbs. Dr thinks I am just going to stay smaller and might not top 20lbs for weight gain in the end. As long as baby is fine and healthy, that's all that matters to me. I have also had some leg and hand numbness, pretty strange!

Thanks Michelle! I'm doing good. Sometimes I have good days and sometimes they are bad. No one said it would be easy being pregnant and I feel that I'm going to miss my bump after the twins are born.

Hold I'm sorry you are having contractions so early. I was told they start happening around 24 weeks. I'm glad little miss is doing well. Take it easy you are half way there!

AFM, DH has gone crazy with the baby shower. He said the twins would be our last kids so he wants to go all out. He even rented a snow cone machine:dohh: All the favors, drinks and decorations are done. I just have to wait to Sunday to decorate. We are having it at the park in a picnic area. We are expecting about 100+ people. We made it coed so everyone can attend. The ladies at work are giving me a shower as well. I'm pretty excited. I'm getting more tired everyday. I have an OB appointment tomorrow and well see how much longer the Dr will let me work. He told me maybe 30-32 weeks. I know I sit all day long but the twins start kicking me when I try to sit up straight for too long. Have a great day everyone!

wanna - You are lucky to be home so you can sleep/rest during the day! Nights I don't get much sleep I feel like a zombie at work, really really stinks. For the most part I am doing good! Still working out 4 days a week and bowling, so keeping as active as I can; thanks for asking ;)

hold - Oh how scary! Glad they are monitoring you and your LO is still snuggled in. Take it easy and rest as much as you can!!

Happy - That is awesome of DH! Sounds like your shower is going to be a lot of fun; cannot wait to see some pictures ;)

Hi ladies, It's been a while!

I wanted to come and update you all - I'm finally having my rainbow! :happydance:

It was a natural pregnancy too! Only meds I had was an intralipid infusion at 5 weeks to try and get my body not to reject the little guy and what do you know -it bloody worked! :thumbup:

Had scan today and i'm 13 weeks 4 days, due 2nd November! Scan pics attached.

I'm over the moon right now, couldn't be happier. DH and I are on :cloud9:

I always check in to see how you're all doing, it makes me so happy to see you all getting close to your due date.

I'll come back to see you all in about six weeks with my 20 week scan pic!

:hugs: to you all

Attachments

• 2013-05-01 15.55.00 (2).jpg
    2013-05-01 15.55.00 (2).jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 2013-05-01 15.57.07.jpg
    2013-05-01 15.57.07.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 4
Congrats JDH! So happy for you :) Definitely keep us updated on your progress ;)

Wanna - sleeping is getting tough isn't it? Nice work drinking all that water though. Very important for preventing preterm labor especially with twins I've heard.

Hold - sorry about the contractions. :( I think I started having them around 24 weeks. My doc said they aren't a bad sign as long as they are not too frequent or painful. Praying that yours will decrease and be within normal ranges. Hugs :hugs:

Happy - sounds like an awesome shower. I want to come!

JDH - So happy to hear your news! That just made my day. You've got to stick around and keep us updated!

AFM - I've been at a continuing education conference the past couple of days. Trying to keep my feet up, but my ankles are still huge at the end of the day. Today is particularly long because I have to go in to work for a couple hours after the conference is over. Ugh. It's going to be a long day. Can't wait until it is over.

Thanks guys, i'll defo pop on and keep you updated.

Always stalking tho, to see newborn pics!

Hi ladies, It's been a while!

I wanted to come and update you all - I'm finally having my rainbow! :happydance:

It was a natural pregnancy too! Only meds I had was an intralipid infusion at 5 weeks to try and get my body not to reject the little guy and what do you know -it bloody worked! :thumbup:

Had scan today and i'm 13 weeks 4 days, due 2nd November! Scan pics attached.

I'm over the moon right now, couldn't be happier. DH and I are on :cloud9:

I always check in to see how you're all doing, it makes me so happy to see you all getting close to your due date.

I'll come back to see you all in about six weeks with my 20 week scan pic!

:hugs: to you all

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!!!:happydance: I am so excited and happy for you!! H&H 9 months to you!! Beautiful scan pics!!! :flower:

https://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg5/brimom_2008/BABY%20PICTURES/pregnancy-6.jpg

@Hold, I am sorry about the contractions. I hope they ease up soon. Big hugs to you!! :hugs::hugs: Make sure you keep hydrated and rest as much as possible. Laying on your left side can help stop them as well. :hugs: My fingers are also numb and tingling all of the time as well, it started a couple of weeks ago for me and it is very annoying, but it is only temporary well we are pregnant. My OB was saying that wearing wrist support can help when you are sleeping although I haven't tried using them yet myself.

@Happy, your baby shower sounds like it is going to be a blast!! Your DH is so cute going all out for the celebration!!! I hope the two of you have a wonderful time and get some great gifts for your twins!!! :thumbup:

JDH!! I am so happy for you! :happydance: :happydance: happy and healthy 9 months! Please stick around we would love to know how your pregnancy is going.

Whisper how much longer are you going to be working? I hope you get some rest after your conference.

Wanna my fingers are starting to get numb especially in the mornings when I wake up.

Happy - I really shouldn't complain...I only work like five hours a week now....:blush: And I did make it through the long days of the conference followed by work just fine. Since my work is so flexible and I am still feeling pretty good, I am probably going to just keep going until June when I will be 35 weeks. After that, all bets are off!!! Any news on when your doc wants you to take off from work?

He said everything is looking good at the moment but I do have to see him weekly now. Maybe around 30-32 weeks so I got 4 more weeks. It might be around the beginning of June. I hope it doesn't get too hot by then. I could always work some hours from home but I haven't talked to my boss.

Wanna - Read about your scary moment last week. I'm glad everything is ok with the twins. Keep them cooking hun. Thanks for your compliments on our picture. It was Dh's idea and it is currently my FB profile pic. : )

Whisper - Hi cycle buddy, we are getting pretty close and yes it does feel kind of surreal. It felt like I was in a dream during my baby shower. That's how surreal it felt. It was wonderful, and we(dh & I) are so happy to be able to have finally experienced it as the actual guests of honor. Wow, two showers for you! One for each baby? lol

Happy & Michelle - Yes shower was awesome. Felt like I was in a dream. Wow Happy, a snowcone machine? lol, the kids will enjoy that.

Hold - welcome back to us. Sorry about your ordeal. Hope it's smooth sailing the rest of the way hun.

JDH - Congrat's on your BFP girl! You deserve it. :happydance:

Update on us - Well, like I said the shower was great and it felt surreal to finally experience it, almost like I was in a dream. My feet are pretty swollen now and I think if I waited any longer to do a shower I would not have been able to. Now we want to buy whatever else is left from our list by the end of May because I won't be able to go out much anymore with these feet. Only have a few more purchases to make and we want to rent a carpet cleaner at lowe's for DH to wash the carpet in the house before he arrives. Just to be prepared since I have allergies, there is a possibility he can have some also.

We also, have our next ultrasound appointment this Monday. Starting with this appointment I think we will be going every week now until birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->