IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Wanna big :hugs: to you! I posted on your journal!

Chase welcome to the third trimester! I hope everything is smooth from here on!

Thinking about your both wanna & hold! Praying for you and your babies :hugs:

Happy 28 weeks Chase ;) And welcome to the last trimester!!! Your journey is about to get that much more interesting/fun over the next 3-6 months ;)

I am at home :happydance: contractions have almost completely stopped and baby is doing great! My cervix still has not dilated! And my ovary is not twisted :happydance: Drs think that I have round ligament pain and with the endometriosis being in my muscles, the stretching is way worse for me. So happy to be home!!

I know I have asked this in the past.....

But if you all don't mind :blush: where are you girls on weight gain now??

Just curious!! I suddenly HATE the scale!! I can't believe they make me get on that scale every week at the Drs and now the hospital twice :growlmad: LOL

On top of that the Labor and Delivery floor at my hospital spoils pregnant women with food! Cookie carts, snack trays, juice "cocktails" (alcohol free of course)! Pretty much whatever you want, they will bring you! I am an extremely picky eater... So I planned on bringing my own food when delivery time hits. Nice to know they will make me PB&J :haha: I enjoyed myself and gave into cravings!

@Chase, Welcome to the 3rd trimester!!! :thumbup: You are in the home stretch!! Not much time left now before you get to meet your beautiful baby boy!!! :happydance:

@Hold, I am so glad you are out of the hospital and that things are looking up now!!! :thumbup:Fingers crossed that you continue to do good and your baby girl can cook for a long time!!!:hugs:

AFM, things are looking up today!! My Dr thinks the babies can stay in and cook longer, and I can maybe even make it another full week!! Check out my journal for the full details!! I think all of my friends and family keeping us all in their thoughts and prayers has paid off and has helped to improve the situation. :thumbup: Thanks to all of you guys as well since you have been doing contributing to this as well. :hugs:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...lttc-admitted-into-hospital-pg-134-a-137.html

So um....yeah.....I'm a mom everyone! :happydance: Got up this morning and was notified shortly thereafter that my blood work from yesterday indicated elevated liver enzymes i.e. preeclampsia. Doc said we needed to deliver ASAP. Needless to say it has been a very surreal day! Had a C-section pretty quickly after getting to to hospital today. I was pretty nervous, but got through it well so far. Baby A (Lilianna) is 3 pounds 14 ounces and 16.5 inches. Baby B (Rosalind) is 3 pounds 4 ounces and 15 3/4 inches. Both cried right away when they were pulled out. They are so tiny! I haven't gotten to hold them yet as they are in the NICU and I have to be monitored for a while still before I can be moved. :( Hopefully I will be able to go down in a wheelchair a little later tonight. I did get to go down to the NICU in my hospital bed to see them and touch them. One looks just like DH and the other looks like me. They are so different! Both babies were scored as very healthy and they are breathing on their own without assistance. We are probably looking at them being in the NICU for at least a month though. But that is ok - whatever it takes for them to eventually come home healthy. Any prayers for their continuing health and development are appreciated. :)

So um....yeah.....I'm a mom everyone! :happydance: Got up this morning and was notified shortly thereafter that my blood work from yesterday indicated elevated liver enzymes i.e. preeclampsia. Doc said we needed to deliver ASAP. Needless to say it has been a very surreal day! Had a C-section pretty quickly after getting to to hospital today. I was pretty nervous, but got through it well so far. Baby A (Lilianna) is 3 pounds 14 ounces and 16.5 inches. Baby B (Rosalind) is 3 pounds 4 ounces and 15 3/4 inches. Both cried right away when they were pulled out. They are so tiny! I haven't gotten to hold them yet as they are in the NICU and I have to be monitored for a while still before I can be moved. :( Hopefully I will be able to go down in a wheelchair a little later tonight. I did get to go down to the NICU in my hospital bed to see them and touch them. One looks just like DH and the other looks like me. They are so different! Both babies were scored as very healthy and they are breathing on their own without assistance. We are probably looking at them being in the NICU for at least a month though. But that is ok - whatever it takes for them to eventually come home healthy. Any prayers for their continuing health and development are appreciated. :)

WOW hun!!!! WOO HOO!! Congratulations on the birth of your twins!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy253/blue-nightingale/contest%20banners%20and%20images/9ff4447e36lationjpg.jpg

I am so happy to hear that both of your baby girls are doing wonderful and are breathing on their own!!! I hope that your pre -e symptoms subside soon.:hugs: I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers that they continue to grow healthy and strong so you and your DH can take them home soon!!! :hugs::flower:

Yowsa, Whisper! Congrats! I know you would have rather they stay in there just a bit longer, but it sounds like they are doing really well regardless.

Thanks again for sending positive thoughts and prayers our way. :flower: I think it all has paid off because I have a positive update with the twins and I today!! Check out my journal for the full details!!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...lttc-admitted-into-hospital-pg-134-a-137.html

Huge congratulations whisper! OMG you are a mom! :happydance: :happydance: I can't believe it! You are our first IVF momma! I'm glad your babies are doing well. I hope you get to hold them soon!

Wanna I'm glad the thoughts and prayers are working. I'm glad your baby boy is doing better. Keep baking those babies. Praying that you make it for more than another week. Big :hugs: to you!

CONGRATS Whisper!!!!! :) :hugs: :hug:

I will pray for your babies!! Sounds like they are fighters and doing well!!

Wanna I am so happy your babies are staying put for now!! :happydance: great news about your baby boy!!

CONGRATS Whipser! I am glad the girls are doing well and you got to touch them; hope you get to hold them soon! Are you BF/pumping for them?

Wanna - I posted in your journal, but I am so happy things are going better and you get to cook them a little longer!

So I felt "off" yesterday, figured it would pass, today I am having HORRIBLE BH to the point I cannot breath and its so uncomfortable. I am drinking TONS of water, but I am worried...UGH!

Michelle I'm sorry you are having BH! I can imagine how uncomfortable you are. I hope they pass soon. When is your next OB appointment?

Happy - I actually called them because I had 6 within an hour, actually maybe more like 7 as I had one with the nurse on the phone. They want to see me; especially since with DS I had pre-term labor and also the fact that at 30 weeks with DS I ended up in the hospital for a week and had to get the steriod shots and also other shots to stop my contractions. Hopefully it is nothing serious!

Oh Michelle I hope everything is ok. Keep us posted!

Whisper I hope your girls are doing well.

Hold - hope you are doing ok on your bed rest and that you are staying out of the hospital! :hugs:

Michelle - Hoping your contractions have stopped and that LO stays put for a while! :hugs:

Happy - I am thinking you are done with work now? If so congrats! This last pert will probably fly by!

Chase - I need to check your journal, but hoping Casper is still doing awesome.

AFM - I will probably be in the hospital till Saturday. Tuesday and Wednesday were rough days physically - mostly because of the preeclampsia. After delivery on Tuesday I had to be on a magnesium drip for nearly 24 hours to prevent seizures. It wasn't as terrible as the nurses made it sound, but it made me feel rather icky and disoriented. I am super duper swollen from the preeclampsia! Worse than when I went in to deliver. I am told that within a couple of weeks, the swelling should go away. FX'd! I have been able to go down and see the babies several times now and they are still doing awesome!!! They had terrific APGAR scores at birth for preemies (9-10 for Lili and 8-9 for Rose). They have been on IVs fluids, but actually got to have some milk bank milk today. I have been pumping with minimal success thus far. :growlmad: Whatever I do get they are saving for the babies. The NICU here has been awesome. I am super pleased with how they are taking care of the babies. Hope you guys don't mind my rambling. :blush: I'm just excited about everything that has been happening. :)

Thanks girls; I am feeling better with no BH anymore, however I have been so nauseated the past few days :( Really I thought MS was during the first tri, not to start in the third....UGH!

Whisper - Glad the girls are doing so good and scored so high on their tests ;) Rest up as much as you can! And I think there is a section on BF on BNB that may offer some advice; I know on another thread some girls talked about supplements they took to help with milk flow.

Michelle- I am glad the BH are better! I am sorry about the MS :hugs:

Whisper- so glad to hear your babies are doing so well :hugs: I look forward to seeing more positive updates!!

Wanna- I read your journal. I am so sorry about the scare with your baby boy's heart rate :hugs: I am praying your ultrasound went well and those little ones are still cooking!

Happy- how are you feeling?

AFM: these contractions suck ASS!! I hate them and there just making me worry 24/7. Baby girl seems to move around like crazy when the contractions are at there worst.. I think maybe she doesn't like them either :( This morning I felt her have hiccups for the first time.. That was crazy! Went on for about 6 minutes. Poor baby! Other then that, my tummy has been bad lately and I don't know if it is the stress, contractions or a mixture of everything. Thinking about calling the Dr again.. I just don't know what is normal and ok at this point :shrug: feeling down like my body is failing her and I have no control over it :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->