IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Michelle - sorry you are having 1st trimester flashbacks. Hope that evens out soon and you don't have the BH's come back for a while.

Whisper - glad that things continue to go well for you - keeping you all in my thoughts.

Hold - sorry it's so challenging right now. Hope the contractions calm down for you soon.

I'm over here in the US for the Memorial Day sales and going to go on a big buying jag tomorrow. Crib, stroller, the whole works. Been looking forward to this from day 1. Not going to go crazy with it, but I have my list and I've checked it twice. All going good with Reba and Casper though he's one active little fellow. He likes to claim his space, I'm told!

The twins have arrived!! Check out my journal!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...e-3-yrs-lttc-p-146-update-twins-here-146.html

Wow, I'm gone for 3days and 2 of you are mommies! Congrat's Whisper & Wanna

Whisper - So glad both Lilianna & Rosalind are healthy.
All three of you are in my thoughts! So happy for you, you are a mommy!

Wanna - Glad your twins are ok. And they really do look very much alike. You are a mommy! Keeping the three of you in my thoughts as well. Congrat's again!

Hold - Sorry about you being back in the hospital. Hope everything is ok with you and your little one. About your hating the scale post, I have gained 42lbs since getting pregnant.

Chase - Glad everything is going smooth.

Happy - How are you feeling hun?

Michelle - I hope you are feeling more confortable and I'm glad the BH has stopped.

AFM - My ear infection has not comeback(so glad) and I still have 3more days of antibiotics to take for that though. I have been really really tired lately. Nicholas has been kicking lots and lots and I can feel his arms on the lower part of my bump so I know he is upside down. DH thinks, Nicholas will be here in another 3wks or so. Can't believe it's almost time for me to finally be a mommy.

Wow - congrats Whisper and Wanna!! So happy for you both that the twins made safe arrivals, I'll continue to pray for their continued health! Such exciting news xx

Michelle and Hold, hope you both feel a bit better and things progress more comfortably for you x

Michelle - So glad your contractions stopped, but bummer about the nausea. So not fair to still be getting it!

Hold - so sorry you are not feeling well and that you are still having those contractions. My body basically gave out at the end in an epic fail sort of way. But it is super important to remember that you are doing the best you can and that each of us would do whatever necessary to keep our babies in as long as possible. We just don't have as much control over the situation as we would like. You are doing great and if your body is struggling, it's not your fault. Don't beat yourself up! Call your doc whenever you need! :hugs:

Chase - yay for baby shopping! Hope you got some awesome deals. You are getting pretty close now! How exciting! Are you decorating a baby room? Feeling "ready" to be a dad? :) I've been totally impressed with how totally stoked my DH is to be a daddy. I am picturing the same jubilation in you. :hugs:

Wanna - congrats! Posted in your journal.

Want - glad you are done with that ear infection. Those always make me feel awful all over. Not long now till your LO is here!!! Exciting days!

Sandoval - How are you doing? Feeling ok?

AFM - I got discharged from the hospital today. Not going to lie - I don't feel so great. As I've learned more about my delivery, I am realizing what a close call it was. My OB was so calm when we came in, that I just figured it was all good. He explained everything prior to delivery, but it felt much more "run of the mill" than it actually was. Not so much....it was definitely an EMERGENCY c-section. Anyway, I think it has complicated my recovery just slightly to have had such high liver enzymes. Feels pretty crappy and my swelling is out of this world even more than the standard c-section. And I cried all day today about leaving the girls in the hospital. :cry: Everything is going to be ok, but it is very emotional. We also learned that the NICU has a parent "hotel room" we can stay in for a couple days so that made me feel better about getting discharged. Well, got to go see my girls! Thanks everyone for your well wishes, thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

Wow, it must be so much to take in Whisper. You'll also have hormones raging all over so if you feel like you need a cry then just let it out. You've been through a huge ordeal, bless you. I'm so happy the girls continue to do well though. Take care of yourself - those two little girls need their Mummy to be strong for them. Hope you get to take them home really soon xxxxx

Sand - How are you feeling? You have your nursery all ready to go?

Whisper - Sand is right, be strong for your little ones. Glad they are both doing great and hope you can take them home soon too so they can sleep in that oasis of a nursery you made for them. We have been with you these last few months so if you feel like sharing anything, remember that we are here for you hun.

Wanna - keep us updated. Hope everything is ok and your little ones are doing good.

AFM - have felt really tired lately. Like not having energy to finish anything. Am trying to walk more now since I've heard it helps when in labor. But just walking 10min seems like I'm climbing a mountain. Stomach feels hard lately also, and when he kicks I really get the brunt of it now. lol.

Hope everyone else is ok too.

Almost forgot. Here is another pic DH took a few weeks ago that I don't think I posted.

https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m601/freedomfighter50/DSC_1088_zps06c4e34a.jpg

And sorry it took so long to post but here are some of our Baby Shower Pics:

Our Cake:
https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m601/freedomfighter50/DSC_0078_zpsd301726f.jpg

Some goodies we made:
https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m601/freedomfighter50/DSC_0084_zps0a726cd5.jpg

Some more goodies thanks to Publix:
https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m601/freedomfighter50/DSC_0059_zps73f70d7e.jpg

Gift table with frame for party guest signatures:
https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m601/freedomfighter50/DSC_0060_zpsae31af5d.jpg

Guest signature frame after the baby shower:
https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m601/freedomfighter50/Showerpic_zps4a0bbc00.jpg

I'm doing good Want, just plodding along at work waiting to finish up - only 2.5 weeks to go! We have the nursery all finished, we did it in white and silver so we can add some pink or blue once the baby arrives. I'm thinking of packing my hospital bag this week, I have a list of purchases all ready. I love your baby shower pics! Did you enjoy the day? I have mine in 4 weeks time - I hope baby doesn't come early!! Your bump is looking great too. I can't believe how fast time has gone since we all joined this thread.

Whisper, your welcome hun. We're all here to help each other when times get tough, and you've had it tougher than most this past week. Stay positive hun xx

Want - I am so grateful to have had you and all the others here through this journey. Your shower pics look awesome. I hope you and baby Nicholas got spoiled. ;) Your DH has taken some awesome maternity photos of you. He must be quite the photographer.

Sandoval - Yay for being almost done with work! Hope you have an awesome baby shower. And definitely pack that hospital bag - your LO will probably stay in until expected, but I was so glad I had a bag packed early. :)

Sand - Glad your almost done with work and the nursery is ready. Can't believe you were able to hold off on knowing the sex of the baby this long. Almost there so don't give in now. Have you picked out boy & girl names?

Whisper - We are all lucky to have eachother on this journey as it has been tough in different ways for each of us. I am really glad we were able to find eachother on here and help eachother through our pregnancies.

And DH, loves to take pictures and is quite good(And he says thx, btw). I have others he has taken which I haven't posted that came out really good. He is making a video of our pregnancy which will have them all on there. Once Nicholas is born and he finishes the video, I will post it on here for you girls to see. I've seen just parts of it but it looks really nice.

Wanted to share with you ladies that DH, walked to Church and back from our house this morning to complete the promise he made to God for helping us get pregnant. It was the last of 3 promises he had to complete. It was an 8mile trip that took 3hrs.

He has also been reading along with me on here and is farmiliar with each of you, and when he went this morning he put in a prayer for each of you on here for God to look after each of us now that our journeys are almost complete. And he put in a special prayer for your LO's Wanna & Whisper, that he continues to look after them and continue to bless your families.

I just wanted to share it with you girls.

Want that was so sweet of your DH. Please thank him for me. I love your baby shower pics and your belly shot is beautiful. I can't believe we are getting close to the end! I've read too that walking helps with delivery, but I also know how tired you must be. Take care.

Whisper I'm sorry they discharged you from the hospital. It must be so hard to leave your babies behind. You are a very strong woman and soon you'll have your little ones at home. Hopefully you can take advantage of the parents hotel. I pray you have a quick recovery and you can spend all the time with your girls.

Sandoval I'm glad everything is coming along. I can't wait to find out the sex of your baby! Do you have any feeling? My cousin who is pregnant too is team yellow I think she's having a boy she feels its a boy too!

Chase yay for shopping! So many choices! I hope you had a great time.

Wanna I hope you are recovering well. I've been following your journal closely. I hope the twins are doing well.

AFM my last work day is Wednesday and I'm so happy! I've had some BH and my belly gets pretty tied. I have an OB appt in Thursday and they will schedule my c-section. If it all goes well we are looking at the second week of July. I've washed everything and have it all set up. I'll try to take a pic of the crib and post it.

Here are the pics:

https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n171/lovelpadriana/image-1_zps42c66005.jpg

https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n171/lovelpadriana/image-1_zps4825be31.jpg

Hi everyone! So much to catch up on here ;)

Happy - Great pictures of your crib :) And yay for your last day of work this week, so jealous!!! The BH stink :( I keep having them and have been trying to take it easy; not sure what else will help.

Wanna - Praying for you and your twins! You are so strong and your twins, they are fighters ;)

want - Great bump pic and love your shower pictures; hope you enjoyed yourself ;) And how sweet of your DH! You have a good man there ;)

Sandoval - That is great, 2.5 more weeks of work! Take it easy ;) I am so excited to hear what you have cooking in there ;)

Whisper - I am sure it was so hard being released from the hospital, but your girls are so strong and you are such a strong woman! And not knowing what exactly was happening when you went in for your c-section; well probably a good thing! Make sure you take care of yourself and get the rest you need to heal and hopefully your girls get to come home soon too! Big :hugs:

hold - How are you doing/feeling? I know how scary this is! I think no matter how many Lo's you have, it is scary not knowing what is going on. This is my second and this time around, SO different!

Chase - YAY for some shopping ;) How did you make out?? And that is so great all is going well with Reba and Casper :)

I am hanging in there for the most part! I seem to just be SOOO uncomfortable this time around. Almost to the point, it hurts, like I feel like I am working harder to just sit and breath, it takes more out of me to do anything these days and I still have 10 weeks to go :wacko:

Want, your dh is so sweet. Brought a tear to my eye reading about his promises to God. Please thank him for the prayers too x

Happy, I have a feeling my baby will be a girl. Saying that, I change my mind every day!

Happy, the crib looks great - you're all set! x

Michelle I know what you mean about being uncomfortable! The 10 weeks will fly by you'll see.

Sandoval I hope you are right! It will give you a reason to push in the last minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->