IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Glad your appt went well hold! Don't stress on the weight; you need to gain cause you have a little miracle growing in there ;) I am up 18 pounds and have 10 weeks to go before my c-section. I gained a lot initally and now it seems to have tapered off, so your body will do what it needs to for your little girl ;)

wanna - Gonna go check out your journal now!

Happy 32 weeks Sandoval :)

Sounds like a great appt Happy :) Did you get pictures from your scan? And how awesome no more work!!!!

I got myself an iPad last night :) So excited; I really wanted one for a long time and my DS kept saying it was his bday present. Quiet expenisve for a 4 year old :haha: I am sure he will be playing games on it!

And I am off to Michigan this afternoon for my last bowling tournament this year and a much needed weekend away :) Really looking forward to it!!

@Michelle, Good luck in your bowling tournament!! I hope you kick some butt!! :winkwink: Have fun on your trip!!!:flower:

https://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p497/Arek56/Good-luck.jpg

Want - hope you are feeling better. Tell Nicholas he needs to be patient and stay in there a bit longer! :winkwink:

Michelle - wow that pain sounds awful. Do you have any idea what was causing it? When I was having mystery pain in my side I was told it could be dehydration, my bowels, or my round ligament. They ruled out the other really serious stuff. I hope you are feeling better for your tournament. Good luck! And I love my I-pad by the way. Typing on it right now!

Happy - yay for being done with work! Did you get your delivery date scheduled?

Hold - Like Wanna, I have also been pumping. To be honest, I find it a bit stressful I part because I also have not been able to do 10 times per day. Maybe 7 or 8. And I am starting to feel like I may never get the milk supply I want. I am trying an herbal supplement recommended by then lactation consultant and hoping that will help. On a positive note, I have been given the go ahead to start trying out actual breast feeding with the twins. We have tried once so far and it actually went pretty well and was SO much better than pumping. As for weight gain, check out my update below. I agree that it is not easy to have a foreign body with extra lumps and bumps after delivery. But try to fight the discouragement, because you will probably end up healthier after delivery if you put on the weight your body is telling you to put on. :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'll be your workout buddy after delivery. :winkwink:

Wanna - I don't think I mentioned how adorable your twins are. You and your DH did some nice work there. :winkwink:

AFM - I have been working on just trying to pull myself together again mentally and physically while also spending time with the twins. I think yesterday really helped. I really do think my body was falling apart at the end of my pregnancy. I did my best to eat consistently and nutritiously, but I really struggled to keep food down at the end. Comparing my pre pregnancy weight with my weight just prior to delivery, I gained a total of 25 pounds. After coming home from the hospital I was 14 pounds lighter (probably a combination of the weight of the babies, the placentas, fluid, etc). Then, over the past three days or so, I have passed about 16 pounds of fluid!!!! So in the end, I am five pounds lighter than my pre pregnancy weight. Not sure how to feel about this, but it is actually a little scary because I think the twins took everything nutrition-wise in the last few weeks of my pregnancy despite my efforts to eat enough. After the fluid came off, I realized I have no muscle mass left (probably also taken by the babies) and I feel super weak. I wonder if this is part of why my body gave out. It's going to take a long time to rebuild my muscle mass (I was actually really into weight lifting prior to pregnancy). So the moral of this story is that I would probably be healthier and better off if I had been able to gain more weight. Crazy thing to say I know! :wacko:

Happy- thank you! I am glad your ultrasound went well :)

Wanna- the pictures of your twins are adorable! I am so glad things are looking good

Michelle- yay for the Ipad! Apple brand is big in my household lol ipads, iphones, computers :wacko:

Whisper- YAY for being able to breastfeed :happydance: I bet that was a beautiful moment for you!! Wow to weighing less now then pre-pregnancy! I am sure it will take awhile for you to build up muscle mass again, but at least you don't have to lose weight on top of it :)

AFM: thank you everyone for all the support :hugs: I am really trying hard to shake the weight thing! I started at about 127 and now I weigh 140.. So I have gained 13 lbs. Dr. told me from the very beginning that he thought I wouldn't gain more then 20lbs.. So I have had that number stuck in my head and that is what I think has me in a funk. Who knows when I will deliver. According to Dr, he will intervene if necessary until 34 weeks. So I will for sure gain over 7lbs in the next 7-13 weeks :wacko: I think being a single women on top of that, makes things a little harder! But I just watched my belly move for the last 10 minutes and I am soooooooooo in love with my baby girl! It is for sure all worth it :)

thanks ladies. Still having them throughout the day. Had Dr. appointment two days ago and he said it's normal because the baby has no room in there anymore. Says it's only a matter of time now.

Michelle - I hope your pain gets better. I felt something simular one day this week too. Couldn't lay on my side and had to sleep sitting up.

Hold - Glad your appointment went well. Don't stress hun, Everyone is different. I gained a lot because at the start I only weighed 129. My sister in law gained only about 25lbs. And I'm still having the BH, but throughout the day. Not at any particular point.

Happy - Glad your appointment went well also. Did you pick your C-Sec date??? Our next appointment isn't for another week and a half.

Wanna - Thanks hun for the well wishes. The twins are beautiful. They already have a full head of hair.

Whisper - thanks Hun. Make sure you continue to eat. You need your strength!

Michelle - awesome on getting an iPad! DH wants to get one too but we are holding off spending right now. Maybe if the price is right on black Friday this year?

Hold - Yeah, stop worrying about the weight. Everyone is different. Just make sure you eat in-between meals(like a banana or yogurt) because you are eating for 2.

AFM - approaching the finish line. Been so uncomfortable this past week. I have no energy to do anything. And I feel like I'm swollen down there. Almost there...

Hello everyone! Hold, thanks for the invite! I finally got my BFP and I just had my 3rd beta so I'm cautiously dipping my toe in over here. It's so exciting to see all of the familiar names and see how far along you all are, some of you with your little ones already here :). Congrats on the new arrivals! :happydance:

Hold - You are definitely going to have the time of your life with your little girl. How exciting! I hope you can keep her in there as long as possible. I bet it's tough not knowing when she is planning on making her arrival.

Want - So close now! Hoping and praying you have a safe and joyful delivery.

Em - Welcome! Your scan is coming right up! I remember how tough it was waiting for that first scan. Time seems to drag on forever!

AFM - Not much to report at the moment. At the NICU most of the day today. Babies are still doing great. Today we gave Lili her first swaddle bath. It was awesome! She was adorable all wrapped up and sitting in the water. I thought she would be upset, but she actually went right to sleep. She didn't really appreciate the drying off part though. I think I might get to give Rose a bath tomorrow if her temperature remains consistent. Loving it! :) Can't wait till they get to come home!

Thanks Whisper! Aww so good you got to give Lili her first bath :). Hope Rose is next!

Whisper - Awesome you got to give Lili a bath! You must have felt wonderful being able to do that for the first time.

Em - Welcome aboard Em! Been a while. Congrat's on your BFP!:happydance: When is your next scan hun?

Whisper - Awesome you got to give Lili a bath! You must have felt wonderful being able to do that for the first time.

Em - Welcome aboard Em! Been a while. Congrat's on your BFP!:happydance: When is your next scan hun?

Thanks Want! It's on the 11th. I am counting down the days. Originally I thought I was going in on the 4th but they pushed it back a week. It's so hard to wait because I'm not the most patient person :haha: How are you doing? You're getting so close!

Thanks Want! It's on the 11th. I am counting down the days. Originally I thought I was going in on the 4th but they pushed it back a week. It's so hard to wait because I'm not the most patient person :haha: How are you doing? You're getting so close!

I know, but even now towards the end the waiting is kind of hard. Just can't wait to hold our little one in our arms. Good Luck on your appointment hun and keep us updated!

Hello ladies :wave: Thank you for the invite, Hold!

So, I appear to be preggers :happydance: My first u/s is tomorrow at 6+3 and I'm praying (which is quite something for someone not very religious) for a heartbeat (though there may be 2 in there).

Question for you all: I had achy pains and some sharp pains in my uterus yesterday and the day before. Anything to worry about?

Now, I just feel a tightness or fullness. And I have a mild nausea after I eat at least once a day.

Oh, and an older lady at work just asked if I'm pregnant! Am I fat already? Or is she a psychic?!?!

So, I appear to be preggers :happydance: My first u/s is tomorrow at 6+3 and I'm praying (which is quite something for someone not very religious) for a heartbeat (though there may be 2 in there).

Question for you all: I had achy pains and some sharp pains in my uterus yesterday and the day before. Anything to worry about?

Now, I just feel a tightness or fullness. And I have a mild nausea after I eat at least once a day.

Oh, and an older lady at work just asked if I'm pregnant! Am I fat already? Or is she a psychic?!?!

Welcome First!!! Glad to see you here & Congrat's on your BFP! :happydance:

The pains are normal. I had tem really bad early on. Nurse said I needed to drink more water, and once I did it helped.

Welcome First!!! Glad to see you here & Congrat's on your BFP! :happydance:

The pains are normal. I had tem really bad early on. Nurse said I needed to drink more water, and once I did it helped.

Thanks, Want! That makes a lot of sense, as I was dehydrated in 90 degree heat this weekend.

35 weeks, wow! Congratulations!

Em and First welcome :hi: So glad both of you joined us!!!

Em good luck for your u/s on the 11th! Waiting is the hard part! But it will be here before you know it!

First I had those pains too, its just your embryo(s) implanting nice and snug! Good luck on your u/s tomorrow!! Can't wait to hear about it!

AFM: I had to do the 1hr glucose test this weekend and it was no fun!! Made me dizzy and nauseous, glad its over:thumbup:

My family surprised me yesterday by telling me they bought all the items off my "dream list"!! I was shocked and overjoyed! My baby's crib, dresser, changing table, car seat and stroller are all on there way and should be here in the next couple weeks! :happydance: I can't wait to do her nursery!

Hold - what a nice surprise! Can't wait to see pics :). Sorry about the glucose test that doesn't sound fun at all.

Hold - Awesome surprise by your family! Can't wait to see pics of your nursery hun!

AFM: I had to do the 1hr glucose test this weekend and it was no fun!! Made me dizzy and nauseous, glad its over:thumbup:

My family surprised me yesterday by telling me they bought all the items off my "dream list"!! I was shocked and overjoyed! My baby's crib, dresser, changing table, car seat and stroller are all on there way and should be here in the next couple weeks! :happydance: I can't wait to do her nursery!

Hope: It's wonderful that you have such a supportive family! I can't believe you're 27 weeks. That's amazing! I remember before you were pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->