IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Welcome First and Em ;)

hold - How awesome of your family surprising you with all those great gifts!! How have you been feeling?

What a great trip, it was really nice to get away. I really needed that! I managed to get through 9 games of bowling and sitting in the car for 4 hours each way. Now I am so tired and having some insomnia, but things could be worse.

How is everyone else doing today?

Just back from u/s. I thought it would be twins with my betas, but it's only one perfect little heart, beating at 118 bpm. :wohoo:

The doctor said over 100 is good, but what's the best at 6+3?

That is great news First!!! I think my first hb was around 113 or so, but a hb is a GREAT sign things are going well ;) Do you go back in another week?

Just got back from my OB appt; all is good! Measuring right on track, hb was 156 :) Back in 2 weeks and my countdown begins now :haha:

That is great news First!!! I think my first hb was around 113 or so, but a hb is a GREAT sign things are going well ;) Do you go back in another week?

Just got back from my OB appt; all is good! Measuring right on track, hb was 156 :) Back in 2 weeks and my countdown begins now :haha:

Michelle: congrats! It sounds like you're in the clear. Isn't 26 weeks a magic date for survival?

My next u/s is in 13 days. If all is well, I graduate to the OB.

First - They say your viability week is 24 weeks, but your percentage increases as each week goes by. And graduating is a great thing; bittersweet ;)

Michelle - Taking it day by day now as I'm not too far. Feel like I need to stop and rest every 5min now. lol

First - awesome HB hun!!! Congrat's!!! :happydance:

Welcome First & EM! Huge congrats and happy and healthy 9 months.

First yay on first u/s! It's always amazing to see your little baby. Good heartbeat as well.

Hold that was so nice of your family to buy you what you needed. I'm glad you are done with your glucose test. I hope everything is well with you and your baby is growing.

Michelle I can't believe you are almost 30 weeks! Time has gone by really fast. I know what you mean about insomnia. I've had those nights. I'm glad you had a great time at your tournaments.

Whisper I hope the girls are doing well. Great job on losing your weight. I hope to be able to loose it as quickly as you have.

Want I hope everything is going well. Almost 36 weeks! How exciting!

Wanna I love the twins pics. I hope they are doing well.

I hope I didn't forget anyone.

AFM sorry I've been MIA. I didn't get a c-section date hopefully I'll get one tomorrow. We did have a tour of the hospital and its really nice. Now I'm counting down to 38 weeks. I'm uncomfortable but I'm glad I'm at home now.

Take care everyone!

First - congrats!! I'm sooo happy for you! I love the new ticker :)

Michelle - great update! Sounds like everything is going really well. Glad you enjoyed your weekend away! Wow, you're going to be 30 weeks tomorrow :happydance:

Happy - thanks for the warm welcome :). It's so exciting to finally join all of you! You're getting so close yay! Hope you get your c-section date today.

AFM - insomnia is kicking my butt! I got a good night's sleep on Monday so I thought maybe I was past it but last night I only got 3 hrs of sleep :(. Oh well, at least I'm getting a ton of stuff done and I know soon enough I'll be wanting to sleep all the time. I have my last beta tomorrow :)

Happy - Your lucky to be home! I wish I didn't have to get up at 5:15am to get to work! Your countdown should hopefully go fast, you are so close now ;)

Want - Almost 36 weeks, WOW! Just a few more weeks for you ;)

Em - Insomnia is awful and I have had it a lot lately :( I wake up several times during the night and sometimes just cannot get back to sleep. I am sure your beta tomorrow will be just great ;)

Just heard from Reba - her latest appointment was today. All good! HB, tummy size, everything going perfect. She has her next doctor visit in three weeks. I asked how she was doing and other than 'moving slow', she's had no problems at all. So I'm just really happy about how things are going.

Update on me

I am back in the hospital with contractions 2-3 minutes apart. Please pray for my baby girl:(

Just heard from Reba - her latest appointment was today. All good! HB, tummy size, everything going perfect. She has her next doctor visit in three weeks. I asked how she was doing and other than 'moving slow', she's had no problems at all. So I'm just really happy about how things are going.

That is great to hear Chase! I can't believe she's 30 weeks already. :happydance::happydance:

Happy - Thx, yeah almost there. Glad everything is going well with you. Sorry about you being uncomfortable hun.

Em - Sorry about the insomnia. Glad you are getting a lot of things done though.

Michelle - Thx, yeah. Feels like forever though. Can't wait to hold my little one in my arms.

Chase - Glad everything is moving right along. You must be very anxious?

Hold - Praying for you and your little girl hun. Hope your contractions slow down. :hugs:

Thinking about you hold and your little girl!! Please keep us posted.

I woke up today with the WORST sciatic pain; I can barely even walk :( seriously I just need a break and feel like I cannot get one. I got some sleep cause I was so exhuasted from not sleeping for 2 days. And I don't think there is anything I can take for this pain, other then tylenol which not sure would help!?

Funny first trimester thoughts: I woke up feeling fine, so I worried and hoped for nausea. Well, it took a few hours, but it's in full effect now, along with wooziness. Should I :happydance: about feeling like puking? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->