IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Whisper - Don't feel like your a failure; you are doing a great job ;) Hang in there and those girls will be home before you know it!!

wanna - :hugs: Glad things are improving with Elijah! Prayers for everyone and hoping that he continues to make great progress.

Hope everyone else is doing good!!

Wanna, I read your update on Elijah - so glad he's doing better. Hope your twins continue to get stronger every day xx

Whisper, you're doing great. Just keep being a mummy to your girls, that's all they need from you and you're doing an amazing job xxx

had a dr appointment a couple days ago and nothing has changed as of yet, still waiting. Have an ultrasound appointment next Thursday, can't wait to see Nicholas again and hoping my cervix has changed by then because I'll be past 37wks when I go.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Want I'm glad everything went well. Good luck next week at this point I'm sure you are very uncomfortable. I have an u/s tomorrow and my first NST test. I don't know how I'm going to make it to 38 weeks when I can't get comfortable at night and get tired of sitting down.

Good luck with your scan Happy :) The last weeks of pregnancy are the hardest; with DS I was in tears all the time cause I was so uncomfortable. Hang in there!

want - Hopefully things change for you ;) Your LO will be here so soon!!!

Hope everyone else is doing good! I have been having so many BH throughout the last few days; they are so uncomfortable :(

Michelle- I am sorry the BH are so uncomfortable :hugs: Do you time them?

Happy- sorry you are so uncomfortable! Update us after your u/s. What is an NST?

Want- you are so close!!!! I am jealous lol

Whisper- how big are your girls now? I am so glad they are doing well :) Hang in there Mama!!

Wanna- I am so happy to hear the update on Elijah! I was worried about him :hugs: I hope everything continues on a positive path!

Sand- how have you been feeling?

Chase- glad everything is going well with Reba and baby! Do you plan on being in the room for the birth?

Em- wheres the update on your u/s!?

Alicatt- where have you disappeared too! :winkwink:

Sorry if I missed anyone!

AFM: I have been exhausted lately and am finding little things (such as bending, sitting on the floor) harder to do with this belly in the way. I still experience contractions daily, but there not dilating my cervix as of rite now, which is great news. I have hit a nesting mode and MUST clean daily :blush: Other then that my appetite has decreased again lately and I have lost my "sweet tooth". I have been drinking a lot of Gatorade/vitamin waters to try and stay hydrated and because I am constantly thirsty.

Em- wheres the update on your u/s!?

Oh sorry I forgot to post it here! Glad to hear you're doing well. I was just thinking about you and wondering how you've been. So happy your little girl is staying put!! :hugs:

It's hard to make out but the baby is in the upper left corner of the gestational sac marked CRL :)

https://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr214/vp9361/0257c875-b1c5-4f72-9631-dea80c2809a0.jpg

Want - Hope your little guy is almost ready to make his way into the world! How exciting!!

Happy - good luck at your scan tomorrow!!

Michelle - sorry about the BH :hugs:

Michelle I'm sorry you are so uncomfortable. BH are no fun.

Hold an NST is a non stress test for the babies. They attached the heart monitors to my belly and I press a button every time they move. I can't believe you are almost 29 weeks! It sounds like you are nesting. I know what you mean about not moving as much as before. The belly gets in the way of everything.

EM that's a beautiful picture! I can still remember the first time I saw my babies. It felt so surreal!

AFM u/s was fine both babies are breech their heads are next to each other so that explains the pain at the top of my belly. The NST was fine as well. It only took about 30 minutes. I have to do them twice a week. I'm tired all the time I'm eating less and today I started cramping so I'm drinking lots of water. I have everything ready for the babies I just need to get my bag ready.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Happy - Glad your scan went great hun! Don't forget to take a pillow with you when you go. It will help with comfort.

Michelle - Thx, I'm just very anxious to hold my LO!

Hold - You'll be here before you know it hun! Keep drinking lots of water!

Em - Thanks for sharing your first scan pic with us!

AFM - Have had some really big BH contractions today. Thought they were real contractions but did the test(do the oposite of what you were doing when they started) and they stopped.

Oh, and here is another one of the photos DH took of me. It was taken this week.

https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m601/freedomfighter50/EvictionBelly_zps7831a6d0.jpg

Great photo Want! What a great idea, so cute.

I know what some of you mean about the decreasing appetite; I find I can't think of something I would like, then when I do eat I can only manage so much without feeling full. At my appointment this week the midwife told me the baby is now head down so I should start to feel like eating more. So far I haven't though. Oh well, not long to go for us now!

Wow I can't believe how close everyone is getting! We are going to have a baby explosion soon! Sorry everyone is feeling so uncomfortable. It won't be long now.

Hold - Happy 29 weeks! So glad you have continued to hang in there. I also did a ton of cleaning while pregnant and got rid of a lot of junk. Doesn't it feel good to get everything in order for your LO? Our girls are growing a ton! Lili is five pounds now! Rose is almost 4 1/2 pounds.

Em - So excited you had a good scan! Did you get a heartbeat yet or still too early? My first scan wasn't till 8 weeks. Isn't it so cool to see your tiny little one?!

Happy - I bet things are getting busy for you. Those last few weeks of my twin pregnancy I was having to do twice per week NSTs plus weekly OB visits and blood work. Get that bag packed - you'll be meeting those twins soon!

Want - so very close now! Any estimates about how much longer you have left? We should take bets.... ;) :haha: I love your photo. Your DH also has a cute sense of humor.

Sandoval - I hope you start feeling like eating again soon. It's so hard when you just don't have any room in there any more!

AFM - The girls are growing and doing great. I think Lili might be coming home soon! Possibly sometime next week if she keeps flying through the feeding protocol. She is now on step three of four with feeding. Unfortunately, Rose is not moving as quickly. Rose is the smaller twin and she is having a hard time learning to feed. She basically has trouble shutting off her airway, so she tends to gag or choke when too much liquid gets in her mouth. The development team is working with her and taking it really slow so she doesn't get scared of eating. It will be hard in some ways if they don't come home together because Lili will not be allowed back into the NICU when we need to visit her sister. But we will also get to adjust to having one baby at home before we have to adjust to two at the same time. Of course I want both of them home, but there are silver linings. Also, today is my five year wedding anniversary with DH! We will probably go see the babies in the NICU and then go out to eat and maybe to a movie.

Sandoval how exciting your baby is head down! When is your last day of work?

Want your DH has the greatest ideas for pictures. Will he be doing your newborn pictures?

Whisper happy anniversary! I'm glad Lili will get to go home soon. It must be so hard to leave Rose behind but hopefully it won't be too long. Once both are home you'll have your hands full.

Sand - Hope your appetite gets better hun. Won't be too much longer now since your little one is in the head down position.

Whisper - Yeah, everyone is getting close now. Not sure how much longer for us, since my cervix still had not changed when we went to our appointment this past Monday. We have another on Thursday so hoping it's changed by then. DH really does have a cute sense of humor. :) I hope you get to bring both Lili & Rose home soon hun. And congrat's on your 5yr anniversary!

Happy - Yes, he has a lot of great photo ideas. He will be taking newborn pics but I also want to get one professional session done with someone else too. I don't know? We'll see.

Happy - I'm glad the NST went well!

Want - love the pic!

Whisper - we saw the heartbeat :cloud9: I'm going back on Tuesday for my 2nd u/s. I'm so glad Lili is going home soon and hope Rose will be right behind her. Happy Anniversary!!

Happy; that's me finished work!! It feels so good to be done, now I'm just taking my time getting everything ready for the baby arriving. I'm so excited!

Everyone seems so close, can't wait to start hearing news of more arrivals to join Whisper and Wanna x

Em - thx Hun. Awesome feeling when you see and hear the heartbeat for the very first time right!

Sand - So glad your done working. Now you can focus on getting everything ready!

AFM - went with DH to eat breakfast at Perkins this morning. Was really uncomfortable walking when we left. Had to pause at the door before exiting and DH said, "don't break your water here" joking because there were people waiting. Then while DH was opening the car door and turning on the AC I had a BIIIIIIGGG BH contraction. So big I yelled. Everybody that was standing outside(waiting to go in since it's busy for fathers day) turned and looked over, lol. Was kind of a funny moment. I'm still ok though and my water still has not broken yet. Just wanted to share that funny story with you girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->