IVF or FET November/December 2015 - chat thread

Kuawen- Go for it! I had to share with you ladies. That poem is dedicated to all of us strong ladies! Also since this is my first cycle I think I'm Gunna wait on my beta, or try lol

Breaking- Congrats on your BFP

Disney- My last dose of BCP is 11/25/15. I should be starting my meds 12/1/15 I'm right behind ya! How often are you going for accupunture ?

Asterimou- Me too! I'm so ready

And that's the doorbell I'm expecting my meds!

I just remembered that I read this post on my phone and forgot to go back and answer. :dohh: I'm going for acupuncture once a week right now (started last Saturday) and will do it right before and right after my transfer, too. They also talked me into an abdominal "massage" (more like 30 minutes of uncomfortable pressing down on your abdomen), which is supposedly supposed to help open up the uterus and encourage the lining to lay down evenly and thick. I did it before my last FET, and since the FET worked last time, I'm inclined to repeat a lot of the things I did before.

What meds does your doc have you slated to take?

I'm unsure why they don't let me go further? The nurse said something about quality rather than quantity when too many days stimming?

I'll def look into that hazel eyes.

Do you think it's worth me asking wed why I can't go until say Friday?

Thanks for helping girls xxx

It's definately worth questioning it MrsG, as for what the nurse said I had 29 eggs collected and 23 fertilised. 18 made it to day 3 and 12 made it to blastocycst so there was certainly nothing wrong with my quality.

Bright congrats on your bfp :D

I caved last night at 6dp5dt

Attachments

• IMG_8356.jpg
    IMG_8356.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 8
I caved last night at 6dp5dt

Congrats, Tee!! Fantastic news! :happydance: My BFP last time came 6dp5dt, too. I hope that this next one is a success and implants early so that I can get my results before Christmas. :)

TeeinAZ Congrats, Wow this thread is full of bfps. :happydance:

congrats, Bright and Tee!! What a windfall!!

DH doesn't want me to test early in case there is a false positive. He's so 'by the rules'. So I guess it will have to be on 12/7. :) sooooo long from now!

Great to see some BFPs on this thread. So happy for you ladies :)

Kuawen- Go for it! I had to share with you ladies. That poem is dedicated to all of us strong ladies! Also since this is my first cycle I think I'm Gunna wait on my beta, or try lol

Disney- My last dose of BCP is 11/25/15. I should be starting my meds 12/1/15 I'm right behind ya! How often are you going for accupunture ?

I just remembered that I read this post on my phone and forgot to go back and answer. :dohh: I'm going for acupuncture once a week right now (started last Saturday) and will do it right before and right after my transfer, too. They also talked me into an abdominal "massage" (more like 30 minutes of uncomfortable pressing down on your abdomen), which is supposedly supposed to help open up the uterus and encourage the lining to lay down evenly and thick. I did it before my last FET, and since the FET worked last time, I'm inclined to repeat a lot of the things I did before.

Yea I bought the infertility cleanse right before I started my cycle I thought I was going to be able to use while on BCP but my RE said not to. Anyways it talks about the self massages and castor oil packs which have been helpful with all my breakthrough bleeding and cramps ugh. These are my meds I just copied and pasted my inventory list I sent to the nurse yay lol anything look familiar?

Ganirelix AC 250 MCG/0.5 ML (x7)

Follistim AQ 900 Unit CRT (x 1)

Ovidrel 250 MCG/0.5 ML (x2)

Menopur 75 Unit = 1 vial *x 12 and Sodium Chloride x 12

Methylypredinsolone 16 MG tab x 4 tabs

Progesterone - 50MG/ML x 4

Congrats Teenz! I'm so excited on all the BFP's!!

Yea I bought the infertility cleanse right before I started my cycle I thought I was going to be able to use while on BCP but my RE said not to. Anyways it talks about the self massages and castor oil packs which have been helpful with all my breakthrough bleeding and cramps ugh. These are my meds I just copied and pasted my inventory list I sent to the nurse yay lol anything look familiar?

Ganirelix AC 250 MCG/0.5 ML (x7)

Follistim AQ 900 Unit CRT (x 1)

Ovidrel 250 MCG/0.5 ML (x2)

Menopur 75 Unit = 1 vial *x 12 and Sodium Chloride x 12

Methylypredinsolone 16 MG tab x 4 tabs

Progesterone - 50MG/ML x 4

Congrats Teenz! I'm so excited on all the BFP's!!

My IVF cycle included Menopur and Gonal-f. Ganirelix was added after a few days of stimming - I think to give the lagging follicles time to catch up to the leading ones before it was time to trigger. I used a different trigger medicine (Novarel), which I was able to inject into my belly like the others. Are you able to mix any of your meds to reduce the number of shots? I think I was able to mix everything but the trigger shot so that it was only one shot per day.

I have 4 tablets of the methlyprednisolone, too. If I remember correctly, it is supposed to help keep your body from rejecting the embryo. I believe that's the medicine that tastes gross if you keep it in your mouth for too long, so be sure to have your water ready to wash it down right away. It also makes you pee a lot at night for some reason.

In addition to the methlyprednisolone, I have estrace, dexamethesone, baby aspirin, Valium, and progesterone. I feel like I'm forgetting something else. :wacko:

My breakthrough bleeding started today, and my oral meds begin on Friday. It finally feels like I'm going somewhere now.

Disney- I'll have to ask if that's possible one shot would be lovely. And My Nurse told me Ganirelex was to be added later to keep the ovaries from ovulating prematurely. I have been having break through bleeding way to long I'm ready to let the flood gates down lol!

This thread has gone a bit quiet. Hope everyone is okay.

I have to stay two nights away from home next week and have to take my Gonal-F pen with me. Does anyone know if they are they okay out of the fridge for a bit? Or should I transport in a mini cool bag?

Aster- I had to travel with my Gonal pens too. They are fine at room temp for either 28 days or 3 months, depending on which pamphlet you read. I called my pharmacist and everything.

Hi everyone!

Astermou when I went away I took my gonal f in a cool bag but I didn't check so just wentnwithbwhat I thought. They were delivered in a cool bag with ice boxes and I was told to put them straight in the fridge so I figured they had to be cold. Not sure though

Bright - woo hoo congrats!!! How are you feeling lovely?

Tee - congrats to you too!

Disney - good to hear you are getting started!!

Hello to everyone else!!

Well we got 7 eggs at egg collection yesterday and heard today that 5 fertilised! Just praying the quality is good. X

Tomorrow is my beta and I'm a nervous wreck :wacko: I've had some crazy strong cramps but then they stop and it's like they never started and I haven't gotten a single sign of spotting, and I'm refusing to test because I just couldn't handle anymore bad news. I will of course update with my results.

congrats, MrsW - I hope they all grow to be strong blasts!

good luck tomorrow, kuawen!

Good luck kuawen! Hope it's bfp!

5 of our 7 fertilised x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back