IVF or FET November/December 2015 - chat thread

Question: acupuncture and fSH level ladies... Any luck improving quality or functional reserve?
I'm taking pqq, coq10, dhea... Just hoping hoping hoping

My star, if I remember correctly gonal f can be left out of the cooler. The issue is that it loses a lot of its shelf life of you do.

Tomorrow is my beta and I'm a nervous wreck :wacko: I've had some crazy strong cramps but then they stop and it's like they never started and I haven't gotten a single sign of spotting, and I'm refusing to test because I just couldn't handle anymore bad news. I will of course update with my results.

Good luck tomorrow!! :hugs:

Good luck kuawen! Hope it's bfp!

5 of our 7 fertilised x

That's a great fertilization rate. Is your doctor planning for a day 3 transfer or day 5? :dust: Sending good vibes for strong embryos!

Question: acupuncture and fSH level ladies... Any luck improving quality or functional reserve?
I'm taking pqq, coq10, dhea... Just hoping hoping hoping

I did acupuncture during my 2nd IVF cycle in 2013 (and am doing it again before my FET next month). I also took coq10, dhea, and a couple of other supplements. I got 5 eggs retrieved from my first IVF cycle where 4 fertilized and made it to day 5 (no acupuncture), and I got 6 retrieved the second cycle where they all fertilized and 4 made it to day 5. I think they help with egg quality. They might help reserve as well if continued for a longer period, but I'm not too sure as I didn't do any of it (supplements or acupuncture) for too long. Best of luck!

Hi everyone!

Astermou when I went away I took my gonal f in a cool bag but I didn't check so just wentnwithbwhat I thought. They were delivered in a cool bag with ice boxes and I was told to put them straight in the fridge so I figured they had to be cold. Not sure though

Bright - woo hoo congrats!!! How are you feeling lovely?

Tee - congrats to you too!

Disney - good to hear you are getting started!!

Hello to everyone else!!

Well we got 7 eggs at egg collection yesterday and heard today that 5 fertilised! Just praying the quality is good. X

Thank you Mrs. W!!! I feel pretty good minus the headaches. We go for beta tomorrow and I am so excited. Test have gotten darker whuch is great, now I just need the 1 or them to stay. Yaaayy for the fertilizing babies…. Keep growing babies keep growing.

Attachments

• 20151129_070848_opt-1.jpg
    20151129_070848_opt-1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 20151127_130946_opt.jpg
    20151127_130946_opt.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 20151126_063233_opt-1.jpg
    20151126_063233_opt-1.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 20151125_080236_opt.jpg
    20151125_080236_opt.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 45
Tests are looking great Bright! :)

Good luck for your kuawen, you have more patience than me I just can't help myself with testing as I just need to know.

MrsW Hope your 5 continue to do well :)

Afm 17 days of suprecur and 6 days of progynova now. Feeling okay and no side effects at all really. Scan is on Friday to check my lining and then we should be given a date for transfer.

Hi ladies, I'm usually over on the over 35 boards, but I just started my ivf cycle this morning with 20 units of micro dose lupron. Yesterday was my first day without bc in 23 days and I just started my period. Is this okay? I'm freaking out that this is going to derail me.

Hi ladies, I'm usually over on the over 35 boards, but I just started my ivf cycle this morning with 20 units of micro dose lupron. Yesterday was my first day without bc in 23 days and I just started my period. Is this okay? I'm freaking out that this is going to derail me.

Your bleeding is likely withdrawal bleeding from coming off the pill. My doctor told me to expect it even though I had only been taking my pills for about 10 days and had a "real" period that started less than 2 weeks before stopping my pills.

Kuawen - good luck today

Mrs W - great news on your embies. Hope they grow strong

Reneadel- do you speak Greek? I see you know Asterimou is 'my star' :). My husband is Greek so I thought it was fitting.

Pothole - I bled a few days after stopping the pill. It was pretty light and I'd only had a period 12 days prior. It's completely normal hon xx

C&J - good luck on Friday

Thanks for all the advice on transporting gonal f. I'm going to take one pen with me. It has 4 doses in so will be fine out the fridge for 2 days.

I have the results from my beta today and it's positive!! :happydance: :bfp: My beta on Friday was 32 and today it's climbed to 110! So I will be continuing my shots and suppositories and go for two more betas on Tuesday and Thursday. Tomorrow I'll start POAS to enjoy the nice dark lines :haha:

I have the results from my beta today and it's positive!! :happydance: :bfp: My beta on Friday was 32 and today it's climbed to 110! So I will be continuing my shots and suppositories and go for two more betas on Tuesday and Thursday. Tomorrow I'll start POAS to enjoy the nice dark lines :haha:

Great news! So happy for you :)

Thank you so much for the response. I love my board, but we tend to take weekends off. I was having a hard time and you eased my mind.

Great news! So happy for you :)

Congrats 💐! I am do happy 😄 for you hun:happydance:

Pothole - welcome! As the girls confirmed, bleeding is expected. Mine wasn't so light, I wasn't sure how there was still so much left from my AF before the pill! Tmi, sorry!

Kuawen- congrats, hon!!!!! :wohoo:

Congrats Kuawen!

Had my Beta on Friday - 138! Second Beta on Sunday 342!!!!!

that's great, Tee!! so much good news here!

I don't want to be a downer but I know the streak can't possibly continue and I hope it doesn't end with me. I couldn't feel more normal on 7dp2dt. No real cramps, no sore boobs, no nuthin. I had some lightheadedness last week but that seems like it would be far too early for that to point to implantation or anything. So we'll see. I'm not testing early so I guess I just get to complain all week. ;) please excuse me now! hahahaa

I remember having the same thoughts, Wish :hugs: I couldn't stop myself from obsessing over the numbers and statistics and googling every little 'symptom'. By the end of it I was telling DH that if I have to do this again, I'm requesting some Prozac from my therapist cuz I was turning into a nutcase :wacko: I probably still am lol

And yea, 7dp2dt still much too early to be feeling much. It's only 9DPO :hugs: I found a chart somewhere that gave a breakdown of the timeline for a typical successful cycle and how long it takes before the embryo becomes a morula and then a blast and then implants. It takes a lot longer than I thought! I didn't feel anything that I can for sure say was implantation until 8dp3dt (11DPO) and I know not everyone even feels it happening, so you've got plenty of time for symptoms to drive you crazy! :hugs:

Never before have I wished more that I could install some kind of camera in my uterus to watch what's going on.

Aww Wish. I didn't have any symptoms. I still don't. I didn't really have any with my first either. Hang in there.

I remember when I was waiting for my Beta with my first round. I left the clinic saying to myself, there's no way. I just know I'm not pregnant. And I was. I felt the same way this time. Although I tested early, and I wish I didn't, that just made me more mad. LOL I was crazy the last two days before my Beta.

Sending lots of sticky baby dust your way!!!!!

Hello everyone !! Loving all the good news. I have some too😊. I did get my period of course right after stopping the pill. I had my baseline today and the Nurse says my linning is nice and thin no cyst or anything. They said I have 4 Follies on the L and 9 on the right. Their going to call me later and give me the go ahead for my Meds. So my Antral Follical count is good right? Not to many Right?

Wish- You're still in this! Not everyone has symptoms!

Welcome Pothole- I had a lot of breakthrough bleeding the Nurse said it was normal. Like these other ladies have said too.

TeeinAZ -Congrats on the numbers!

I missed this !! congrats to you!!Kuawen So happy for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->