IVF or FET November/December 2015 - chat thread

Hazeleyez that's awesome! I ended up going for my baseline this morning & got the go ahead to start tonight. Just gave myself my first shot! It was sooooo nerve-wracking, but wasn't that terrible. Glad we'll be cycle buddies!

Hazeleyez that's awesome! I ended up going for my baseline this morning & got the go ahead to start tonight. Just gave myself my first shot! It was sooooo nerve-wracking, but wasn't that terrible. Glad we'll be cycle buddies!

Baby dreams- This is my 3rd day stimming but you"ll be happy to know I mustered up the strength and did it myself !! I'm so happy right now big accomplishment! Congrats on you being so brave the 1st time! Glad were cyling together! Baby Dust

Well done hazel, it does get easier as you get more used to it!

Baby - great news on your scan and how exciting you have officially gotten started!!!

Hello to everyone else's!!

I am officially pupo now with 2 embryos as of yesterday!! 2 of our 5 had stopped developing, 2 were perfect for transferring and we are waiting to hear today on the third and whether it was ok to be frozen or not.

Xx

Baby - great news on your scan and how exciting you have officially gotten started!!!

I am officially pupo now with 2 embryos as of yesterday!! 2 of our 5 had stopped developing, 2 were perfect for transferring and we are waiting to hear today on the third and whether it was ok to be frozen or not.

Xx
:happydance:

Mrs.W- Thank you! And Congrats on being PUPO. Good luck on the frozen Embabie !

Xx

Congrats! :happydance:

mrsW - congrats on being PUPO!!! GOOD LUCK!!

to the ladies who stuck themselves - well done!! ;)

bright - holy moly another great beta!!! how are you feeling? any cramping, boobs sore, anything?

My beta is on Monday, I'm 10dp2dt now and no real symptoms to speak of. My left boob is a little sore, I get a little niggle on the left side at night where they inserted the embie, but that's really it. I'm going to call my office to see if I can test on my own on Saturday - that will be 14dpo, I'd think that's early enough and the reason they prob pushed me out to Monday (b/c of the weekend?). She'll prob say no but it's worth asking!

Good luck everyone!

Mrs.W - Congrats on being PASP (Pregnant And Staying Pregnant)!!! :happydance:

mrsW - congrats on being PUPO!!! GOOD LUCK!!

to the ladies who stuck themselves - well done!! ;)

bright - holy moly another great beta!!! how are you feeling? any cramping, boobs sore, anything?

My beta is on Monday, I'm 10dp2dt now and no real symptoms to speak of. My left boob is a little sore, I get a little niggle on the left side at night where they inserted the embie, but that's really it. I'm going to call my office to see if I can test on my own on Saturday - that will be 14dpo, I'd think that's early enough and the reason they prob pushed me out to Monday (b/c of the weekend?). She'll prob say no but it's worth asking!

Good luck everyone!

Yes Wish - and I was so excited once she read that number. I have super sore boobs and nipples, fatigue, headaches, very little cramping, thirsty, swelling in hands and many bathroom breaks. But I am loving all of these symptoms.

Wish - Fingers crossed for you!!

Brighteyez - Enjoy those wonderful pregnancy symptoms! :thumbup:

I went for my lining check today. It's currently measuring 9mm with my transfer set fo 2 weeks from now. My lining check would have been a week from now, but we will be out of town next week. I still need my estradiol results back, but my doctor seems pleased with everything she's seen up to this point. :happydance: I have my new medicine calendar and am ready to roll. Now I just have to hope that I can stay healthy at Disneyland. Pray for me - I have a finger sucker on my hands and will be doomed if she picks up any bugs! :dohh:

thanks, disney! have fun in Disney!! vitamins!!!

Congrats on being PUPO Mrs W :)

Good luck for testing tmrw Wish....fingers crossed for you

Disney, I hope you can stay healthy at Disney :)

AFM - I had my scan today after 4 days of stimms. I have 4 follicles on the right and 3 on the left. The left ones are much smaller than the right. Everything else seemed okay so I think that is 'normal'? I get bloods back tonight so they will tell me if I need to change my dose. I'm finding the injections fine, only getting headaches and a fast heart so far.

thanks, all - I think I'll test tomorrow but I'm not sure. i do have a bday party tomorrow at a new bar/restaurant. If it's a BFN, I'd love to have a drink or two to help with the celebration and sadness, simultaneously. But I feel like i'm messing with the universe giving me a test date of my bday! haha I'm mental, I know.

Bright - sounds like you have some good symptoms there.

Mrs W - Congrats on being pupo, got everything crossed for you.

Wish - Good luck for testing.

Disney sounds like we will be having transfer similar times.

Afm had my scan today and my lining was 11.2, transfer is now booked for 15th. I finish suprecur on the 7th and start cyclogest on 9th.

Disney -Have fun on the trip!

Wish-Praying for your BFP!

So I had my 4 day Scan toady. I have 5 on my right and 3 on my L. Now at baseline I had 12 all together😳. My Nurse said its to early to say because this happens so I have another scan Monday. They have me on 75 of Menopur and Follistim which will remain the same. They were worried about overstimulation with my AMH so they put me on a low dose. Should I be concerned?!?

Day 4 scan is still pretty early, you still have time for more follicles to begin growing :hugs:

Congrats on being PUPO Mrs W :)

Good luck for testing tmrw Wish....fingers crossed for you

Disney, I hope you can stay healthy at Disney :)

AFM - I had my scan today after 4 days of stimms. I have 4 follicles on the right and 3 on the left. The left ones are much smaller than the right. Everything else seemed okay so I think that is 'normal'? I get bloods back tonight so they will tell me if I need to change my dose. I'm finding the injections fine, only getting headaches and a fast heart so far.

Thanks! Your scan results sound normal for day 4. They will continue to check your hormone levels at each appointment and will adjust your medication dosage accordingly. Mine always started out uneven, and they the smaller ones eventually caught up.

thanks, all - I think I'll test tomorrow but I'm not sure. i do have a bday party tomorrow at a new bar/restaurant. If it's a BFN, I'd love to have a drink or two to help with the celebration and sadness, simultaneously. But I feel like i'm messing with the universe giving me a test date of my bday! haha I'm mental, I know.

Happy birthday, wish! I hope you get a fabulous birthday present -- good luck with the test! :hugs:

Bright - sounds like you have some good symptoms there.

Mrs W - Congrats on being pupo, got everything crossed for you.

Wish - Good luck for testing.

Disney sounds like we will be having transfer similar times.

Afm had my scan today and my lining was 11.2, transfer is now booked for 15th. I finish suprecur on the 7th and start cyclogest on 9th.

Yes, it sounds like we will be transferring within a few days of each other. We're getting closer! :happydance::thumbup:

Disney -Have fun on the trip!

Wish-Praying for your BFP!

So I had my 4 day Scan toady. I have 5 on my right and 3 on my L. Now at baseline I had 12 all together😳. My Nurse said its to early to say because this happens so I have another scan Monday. They have me on 75 of Menopur and Follistim which will remain the same. They were worried about overstimulation with my AMH so they put me on a low dose. Should I be concerned?!?

Thanks, Hazel! It's possible that you have a couple of others that are still hiding in there. I'm assuming that they took blood to test your estrogen levels. They will adjust your meds according to the results. Good luck on Monday! :hugs:

Thanks Disney. Every stage throws up more concerns. I know I just have to go with the flow.

Happy birthday Wish :)

Fixed for the 15th C&J

Hazel - it sounds like we had very similar day 4 scans. I'm also having another scan on Monday so let's keep each other posted. My hormone levels came back fine so I'm staying on 200 units of Gonal-F for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->