IVF September

Congrats ladies! All good new from all of you. Keep us updated on the pregnancy test progression as well. :)

All good today with me, got a good amount of follicles >20mm. Sunday is the ER. Wish me luck! We will find out Monday how the eggs are and if they fertilized.

They also don't me now working out unless its walking/swimming until they tell me. They follow up at the clinic for 8 weeks after transfer if the pregnancy test is positive.

Hope you all have a great weekend!
-katie

Welcome Sweetness :flower:

You all have a fab weekend! Enjoy your :wine: while you still can :winkwink:

Welcome sweetness. Sending you lots of good luck wishes xx

Thanks ladies I appreciate it! Super nervous, so hard not to think about every little cramp etc.

I have to say i hardly have any symptoms anymore, boobs look bit Nigerian but they are not sore anymore. So basically nothing exept for thirst :shrug:
I will call on monday and ask should i come for a beta...

I have to say i hardly have any symptoms anymore, boobs look bit Nigerian but they are not sore anymore. So basically nothing exept for thirst :shrug:

How many days post are you, and did you transfer 1 or 2 ?

I have no real symptoms either asryellah.

My HPT are not getting much darker either, so I'm starting to panic x

Hoping for the best for those of you waiting for betas!

Started stims this morning...2 injections down! :happydance:

MIss- How many days post transfer are you? And sometimes are eyes play tricks. I feel like the harder we look the more faint the line but the quicker the glance the darker the line. It is a terrible wait :wacko:

ask- thats exciting!

Im 10DP3DT today.

Feeling meh!! Popped a little picture below for you to have a little nosey at.

How are you finding them ask? What are you taking? Xx

https://s50.photobucket.com/user/MissEvers/media/IMG_4401_zps8wx11qd9.jpg.html

https://s50.photobucket.com/user/MissEvers/media/IMG_4401_zps8wx11qd9.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

That line is definitely progressing MissE! Congrats!!

Injections this morning were so much easier than I anticipated, DH did them but I iced a few mins before and barely felt a thing! I'm on 300 IU Follistim and 20 IU low dose hcg. Will add Ganirelix around day 5 or so most likely.

Miss- That is def darker!!! I am sure it will get a lot darker before too long.

Ask- injections are not too bad when I was doing a fresh I was up to 3 different shots a day! It becomes second nature.

Afm- I am 3dp6dt I did take a test, looks like an small line but im chalking it up to the blue dye test (i never use but my mom bought it for me) and I had 5,000 units of hcg on sept 15 so who knows could be that too. Just HATE this wait.

How many days post are you, and did you transfer 1 or 2 ?

Holy shit, boobs look Nigerian :haha: freaking predictive text :haha: I ment, boobs look bigger!! :dohh:
I'm today 13 dpo or 10dp3dt and only one transferred as others did not make it (from 8)

Miss E, I cannot open your link :growlmad: frustrating, but if lines are getting stronger :happydance: yayyyyyy:happydance::thumbup:
I still dont have symptoms and I am bit worried.. I def need to go for a beta..

Hi Ladies,

RE done this AM. They retrieved 20 eggs. Not sure of quality quite yet, they said they would call tomorrow sometime. I'm a little sore but not as bad as I was expecting. Took a nice long nap today and just hanging out now enjoying some TV with the hubby.

MissEvers- I can't see the lines but I'm sure everything will be great. when do you get your blood test?

Have a good Monday everyone!
-Katie

I think I am out :cry::cry::cry::cry:
This morning tests barely had anything on them!!:cry::cry::cry:

Up untill yesterday they got stronger, today ....so faint :cry:

I have left a message at my clinic to call me back and I want a beta hcg.
I wish I could be at home and just bawl my eyes out and not at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->