Ivf @ st Mary's December onwards st marys info and phone# on 1st page

They are in! I didn't get the cramps I'm so pleased :0) feel uncomfortable but no more than I did this morning with the bloatedness
Em x

Hi Girls,

How are you doing? any updates with anyone?

I am on this thread to let you know the outcome of my first IVF with St Mary's. I'm pregnant!

The whole treatment journey is documented in "Pumpkin's Diary" which is on my signature if you're interested to find out how many eggs were collected, how the appointments went etc (but obviously start oldest to newest date wise. Use the calendar bottom left to navigate).

I am very excited but with having 2 early losses in the past I am equally nervous and apprehensive about the pregnancy. The GP has advised to take some time off work but I have yet to decide how much that will be.

I hope I've not upset anyone with this announcement but I realise there's not been much updates on here, so just wanted to share mine.

Wishing you all the best.

Tan xxx

Hello, just thought I'd check in to see how everybody is doing? Is anybody going to go for another cycle in 2014? We'll be looking at doing a private one by the end of the year. I realise it won't be St Mary's so trying to gather as much info as possible into private clinics in Manchester. Anobody else in a similar situation? X

Hi everyone, thought id check in and let you all know that our baby boy arrived on December 29th! Hope u r all well?? Looking forward to hearing about more positive outcomes this year!!
Congrats tan hope your pregnancy is going well?
Hippie how r u and baby getting on? How old is he now?
Xx

Wow after such a slow start were finally getting some babies around here :happydance: I think only one is from St Mary's though but who cares as long as we get babies lol

Is anyone still doing ivf?
I wonder when Emma aka mrsmonkey will be starting her next cycle?

Laura I can't pm u as it says u need to delete some msgs to free up space??
I think there is 2 at marys ivf pregnancies/babies! Hippie and tan??
Hopefully more to come this year xx

Hey how is everybody? Just wondering if anyone is on Twitter? I've just opened a new account @SecondICSIbaby come and find me if you are, so we can chat. Don't forget to let me know that you're following me from here xx

Hi laus,
There are 3 of us, I am current 26 weeks pregnant with a baby girl x

Hey girls.

Thanks for the congrats. Baby butler is doing fine, hubby has bought one of those doppler devices so im listening to him/her every day, blimey they are such a fidget in there, its less than 3 weeks til the gender scan, cant wait! :)

Laus86-hey honey long time no speak. Congratulations on your litle arrival, he is already one month old! Hope you're getting enough sleep and rest xxx

Jojo awww you're having a girl, are you finding the pregnancy is going quickly the more it goes on?

Wana - hey :) I so want you to find out the gender for your little one, how can you keep the curiosity at bay hehe. Xxxx

Laus lol sorry I will delete some messages now :/

Oh my there is 3 st Mary's babies then :happydance:

Hey Hippie I'm on twitter I will try and find you :thumbup:

Tan we will have to wait until may :haha:

:hi: JoJo

Hey girls.

Thanks for the congrats. Baby butler is doing fine, hubby has bought one of those doppler devices so im listening to him/her every day, blimey they are such a fidget in there, its less than 3 weeks til the gender scan, cant wait! :)

Laus86-hey honey long time no speak. Congratulations on your litle arrival, he is already one month old! Hope you're getting enough sleep and rest xxx

Jojo awww you're having a girl, are you finding the pregnancy is going quickly the more it goes on?

Wana - hey :) I so want you to find out the gender for your little one, how can you keep the curiosity at bay hehe. Xxxx

Hi tan,

I couldn't wait until the nhs scan at 20 weeks so had a private gender scan at 16 weeks. It does seem to be going quick now, 13 weeks on Monday is due date, I am also on the count down to finishing work - 8 weeks today x x
How is your pregnancy going? X

hi there just wondering is this post still open? ive just had my 1st icsi at st marys resulting in bfn, totally devestated doesnt begin to describe it. we have multiple infertility problems, severe adhesions (removed 1.5yrs ago) low amh and low morph. i had 2 embies transferred but neither stuck. ive no frosties and only one more shot at this until its the end of the road (cant even face the thought of that yet)
i have to ring and request in 2 more bleeds (aprox beginning of may)
this journey is just awful, im really struggling at the min, all my friends are popping babies out and some onto their 2nd, ive been ttc 5yrs now and its not getting any easier xxxxxx

Hey louimum your more than welcome to come join in I think there are still some girls starting around the same time as you were all here to help,

I hate to know people feel the way I know is so painful and wouldn't want you to feel alone through this :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies
I haven't been on here for sooooo long!
Over Christmas we managed to get our last NHS funded cycle to a private clinic, have been for a baseline scan & bloods so hopefully we will be starting in April at Care Fertility :0)

Hope you are all ok I need to catch up with what's going on!

Em xx

Hi em,

Lovely to hear from you, and great news on getting your funding transferred x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"