Ivf @ st Mary's December onwards st marys info and phone# on 1st page

JUST HAD THE CALL!
E C is tuesday 9.30!!!!! Feeling happy, excited, nervous and sick!!!!!

Does anyone know whether I am supposed to stop taking the metformin tablets tomorrow after I have had the trigger shot tonight? The nurse just said to stop the injections but didnt mention the tablets.

Just stopping by to wish you all the best of luck with your current treatment.

Louise carry on taking your metformin. I did iui back in august, and was lucky enough for it to work first time and have been told to take my metformin until I am 10 weeks preg x x

Oh thank you very much jojo. Xx congrats on pregnancy that is amazing! !

Arrgh how exciting Louise! Only 2 more sleeps :0)

Can I ask you did you do your 2 injections on the same side , or did you do one on each side?
I just did my 1st lot of both injections & now I have a huge rash. I don't remember getting it last cycle

Xx

I did the menopur on one side and cetrotide on the other and we rotated the sides for each every night. I got a small rash with the cetrotide but it seemed to get better quickly and smaller after the inections after the first. If you are worried contact your clinic. I am sure it will go down soon though xx

I got the same with the cetrotide em, I put a cold cloth on it an it seemed to help, as Louise has said it's worse the first few times! I think I did bot in one side one night and both in the other side the next night! I know it was a whole ago but I thought is let u know wot I did anyway!x
Louise that's fab that u have 14 and can go in for ec on tue! Fingers x for u hun x

Thanks ladies, I might stick with doing both in the same side so I don't get confused, & see how I get on with the rash, & swap to alternate sides if it doesn't get better
Xx

Well ladies I am on countdown to trigger at 9.30 pm only 15 mins left!!!!

Well we have done all we can. Now it is in the hands of the professionals! !

Good luck Louise! Like you said you've done all you can now its time to relax & think positive thoughts :0)
Xx

Hi girls
Another question from me! (Sorry I'm new to this shot protocol business lol)

Did they give you all your injections at the start? Im on 300 of menopur & they have me 2 boxes, so that's only enough to last till Thursday, & I have enough cetrotide to last till Saturday?!

Xx

No they give you what you need as you progress with your treatment
Before you go to each blood test / scan take stock of the drugs you have left and ensure that when you go you make sure with the nurses that you have enough to last till your next appointment. I had too much in the end! I have 1 cetrotide left
Better too much than running out though!! Ask away I will help you any way I can!! Xx

Great thanks Louise. Last time when I did long protocol they have us it all at the start so I was a bit confused this time!

How are you feeling? If you have any questions about retrieval let me know :0)

Em x

I have googled everything so think I am prepared! Thanks x

Feeling a mix of emotions but mostly eager to get it done now. Those eggs have got to go!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->