IVF sucess now in 1st Trimester

Aimze, that's awesome! Hopefully it'll happen for all of us too! :)

I'm almost 8 weeks now, and occasionally having globs of green mucus (sorry TMI!), could it be the mucus plug forming? A lot of people seem to be in disagreement about it? I don't believe it's an infection as I don't have any other symptoms and it's only happened twice :shrug:

Wellsk when is your profile scan photo? That's sort of what mine looked like...wish I asked for a photo!

X

My scan picture is from 6 weeks 2 days :)
Sorry that you didn't get a photo! That's rubbish! I'm surprised that they didn't offer you one, we were just given ours.

Hey girlies.....

aimez, they gave us ours too - in fact we got 4. If all goes well to.morrow then ask for one or a few!!!

You know what they say about not being able to choose family? Long story short my dad has always had a temper, not been violent as such but always threatened it.
My sister is down from Scotland with her three little kids 6,4&3. She has been staying at my parents house and the kids are being kids toys everywhere.
Today dad kicked off and threatened the eldest one, then threatened mum "don't you say anything either". Then stormed off out the house, told them to go back to Scotland.
Obviously he's gone too far now and burnt his bridges with my sister now. So she won't be returning down here anymore, I would put them up here but we only have one spare bed and nothing for the third room at all.
I I just don't get him. How many fathers would kill to have their grandkids around? When they came over to mine the other day he said oh they'll make a mess you know, I just said so what I can clean it up they are only kids....!!!

So looks like he won't see his grandkids at all now and to be honest I'm not letting my future children be alone with him.Just don't trust him to flip over nothing that they do.
He's going to die a very old lonely man!!!! Feel sorry for my mum now as my sis won't return now so she'll miss unless she goes to Scotland,and my sis won't want my dad going there!!!!

Honestly what a stupid man, he has no idea what he has lost!!!

Sorry bit of a depressing entry above but needed to vent.!!!!

One more day of pesseries!!!!!! Wah hoo!!!

Adding onto the falling pregnant naturally afterwards. I know several people who that has happened to. Two whose cycle failed, and another who were successful and fell naturally afterwards by total surprise!!!! Almost as if your body relaxes once it knows you aren't trying per say so things just happen!!!
Personally I'm not going back on any birth control after this don't see the point at all and its quite nice thinking I'm not pumping my body full of fake hormones after all this.
I would.like to get pregnant again quite soon afterwards either natural or using one of the frozen we have in the freezer!!!

Soph that's out of order! As you said, its your mum I feel sorry for not having your sister round!

I don't think she offerderd us one because she was delivering bad news so it wasn't an exciting scan photo...I'll defo ask for a copy of last weeks on Tuesday regardless of the outcome I'd like one.

Welks does your photo have the crl measurements on it? Just curious lol x

That one doesn't, but 4 days later I had another scan at 6 weeks 6 days and the CRL was 4.9mm :thumbup:

Interesting...my little bean was 5mm & she said it was "off the scale for her measurements"

After googling I've come to realise 5mm is where 6 weeks should start an some places even say 5mm is 6w6d which means my 5mm isn't too far from 7w4d...

Thanks welks :) x

Yeah, I was worried that my little one was a little small, but I found this and it made me feel a lot better :thumbup:
I think they're all slightly different in size and a lot of people say they'll catch up if they're slightly on the small side :flower:

https://www.baby2see.com/development/ultrasound_sonogram/first_trimester_scans.html

Yea I think you measure bob on :-D

Ooooo I really hope my bean is measuring a little closer to 8 1/2 weeks on Tuesday...they should be 16-20mm...5mm to 16mm is a big growth spurt!

So whose having scans next week?

Hmommy tomorrow...eeck....
Stacer are you later on this week?
Bbblues your due another this week?
I'm Tuesday! X

Ahh I'm jealous of everyone having scans this week, I want one! :haha:

I've probably got another 4 weeks until my next scan. Boo!

Welks I've decided to turn my future ones down...eeck.....if all is well or wellish on Tuesday I'm going to wait till 12 weeks...

Tuesday was horrible, I felt like I said goodbye to my bean an was so down which isn't good for beanny...

I'm supposed to be monitored once a week but it won't change what will happen but I want to be ignorant an blissfully unaware of inside me! 12 weeks will be 3ish weeks depending when nhs sort a scan date!

Have you see your midwife? Mines not till 24th x

Ahh no, I'm sorry! I'm afraid I haven't seen what happened?
I can completely understand wanting to be blissfully unaware though.

I have my first midwife appointment on tuesday... I'll be exactly 8 weeks then :)

I had my first scan which should have been 7+4 but only showed 5mm but with a heartbeat...I'm booked in again on Tuesday to see if everything is ok...I'm feeling quite optimistic about it, just think that all Babies grow at different rates (espesh if mines lazy like their daddy!) an by the dating 12 week scan they catch up so unnecessary worry..

Only 2 more sleeps anyway x

Oh no! I can completely understand how nervous that must make you, I'm really sorry :hugs:
Being able to see the heart beat is a really positive sign... I was worried myself when my second scan dated my pregnancy at the same point as the first scan... but I read lots of stories that are similar, to yours too and they all said that they caught up at the next scan :)

Aimze last week they kind of gave me the choice of waiting 1 or 2 weeks for my next u/s and in the end I chose 1. There was a big part of me that thought of holding off for 2 because my anxiety is ridiculous day before and day of u/s. Mine is Wed and she will continue to do them til 12 weeks if things keep progressing. In the end although I am praying with everything I have this baby is ok I decided if things ended 1 week I didn't want to find out 2 weeks later. Of coursre that is my yolk sac deal but for you if everythings moving along on Tues then there would be no reason for you to keep going. Your attitude is amazing and I'm sure your bean feels your energy!

Peachy we really are just in the same boat waiting around...

Well I'll see if my "no scan" rule works when I'm offered one for next week haha...I'll prob cave on the spot!

X

Peachy how are u goin about day to day life like wrk? I haven't been in for a week an tomorrow will get signed off for longer x

Aimze, that's awesome! Hopefully it'll happen for all of us too! :)

I'm almost 8 weeks now, and occasionally having globs of green mucus (sorry TMI!), could it be the mucus plug forming? A lot of people seem to be in disagreement about it? I don't believe it's an infection as I don't have any other symptoms and it's only happened twice :shrug:

That's strange because you did ivf you and DH did all the infections screening etc... Is it really green? Because I had some egg white discharge with a yellowish twinge? And nurse said it was fine.
Green means something different from what I've always heard. Will you call your dr tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->