IVF sucess now in 1st Trimester

Aimze I am so glad they were able to reassure you and you are feeling better about things. Relax and enjoy your trip!

Bma amazing photos!

Bma-amazing US ....they look so cute stacked together ....
amize - did you get your report sweetie? How r things with u ....

I will be 7 weeks tomorrow. I have been getting little twigs/pressure every now n then in my tummy - I really hope either its the uterus stretching or just plain gas! I am so ready for 1st tri to be over so that I can relax ....

I think I have my nausea in control. Trick is to eat every 2-3 hrs. Nausea kicks in withing 10 mins of me feeling hungry, but usually goes away after I eat. I gained 1lb about 2 days back, randomly in just 1 day? Which is good bz hubs was getting worried that I have not gained anything yet and we are abt to be 7 weeks, so that made him happy :dohh: Boobs are growing, hubs is super happy and I have a good bloat, specially in the evenings. I can hid it at work, but at home hubs wants me to wear t-shirts only, so that he can see the tummy. I keep telling its not a bump yet, its just boat. He doesn't seem to care:dohh:
Patiently waiting for my 8w6d US (exactly 2 weeks from today), then I get released to the gyno :happydance: But i will miss all this attention I have been getting from my RE though :shrug:
I have been walking everyday and been doing some light weights. Helps me with nausea and make me feel energetic. Anyone else trying to be a bit active! I am too scared to go for a run or do any form of carido.

See aimez, if they were worried then they would get you in sooner. See what I meant about just . Listen to the sea, don't Google or presume things,as more than likely they are not right and inaccurate!!!!
Sounds positive from the drs tho!!!!

I feels cheated I have no sickness. Tiredness has gone, boobs easing off(by definitely bigger). I want something to feel like something is happening. But 3 weeks to potential 12 week scan, so should have a better look at the little one..

Just out of curiosity are people finding out the sex when they can???? I'm not sure whether to or not. One hand I'd like it to be a surprise, but if they ask if we want to know it'll be hard not to know!!!!
But will be glad to be out of 1st tri tho!!!

Been to hairdressers and now I am a Jennifer Aniston blonde now!!!! Looks all summery!!!!

I will definitely be finding out the gender ASAP! So with twins there are no blood tests like harmony or maternity21 that can test for the chromosome in the blood etc so I'm going to do the nuchal scan at 12 weeks to see about downs etc and she said that sometimes they can tell what the gender is!!! I wasn't going to do the nuchal scan(it wouldn't change my mind about giving birth to a baby with downs) until she told me sometimes they can tell the gender!!! :haha: I'm dying to know what these little ones are going to be!

Babsttc- good to hear you have the nausea at bay. I have to eat the same way 2-3 hours or everything makes me nauseous and I can't eat!

I have not tried anything active. I have a two story so I go up and down the stairs as needed but not for exercise. I wish I wasn't so scared because I love to workout!
I think it is so cute of your DH to want to see the belly/bloat at all times. So sweet! 2 weeks is going to fly by can't wait to hear about your scan!!!

3 more days of those progesterone pesseries. No more oily leakage onto clothes, no more bloop no more mess thank you!!!!

Bought some maternity leggings today, not bought anything else "maternity" these leggings will see me through and were only £8 and normal ones £6 so though makes sense to get them and they'll see me through!!!

Soph I'm on my 2nd to last box...really hope I get to continue taking them next week! X

:hi: ladies I was just wondering if I could join?
I got my :bfp: after my first IVF in may :)

Welcome!!!!
We seem to be a lucky thread all attempted ivf/icsi in May/June time and all were successful more or less 1st time!
So we have carried on the lucky thread onto this one.
Hopefully we'll all make it to 2nd tri.

pcsoph2890 thank you for the welcome :) I've been very nervous about joining and pregnancy threads but I'm nearing 12 weeks and you IVF ladies will understand all the fear/happiness/excitement etc :)

I was wondering when you ladies were told to stop progesterone?
I'm using pessaries and meant to stop next week at 12 weeks- Are you all just stopping or weaning off them?

3 more days of those progesterone pesseries. No more oily leakage onto clothes, no more bloop no more mess thank you!!!!

Bought some maternity leggings today, not bought anything else "maternity" these leggings will see me through and were only £8 and normal ones £6 so though makes sense to get them and they'll see me through!!!

I guess I'm the only one who's doing the shots?? I was given the choice and heard how messy and horrible the pesseries were so I stuck with injections:shrug:

I was told I can stop at the end of the trimester...

Hey scerena! I've been stalking your journal...we spoke a while back about egg sharing @ the start of our journes!

Can't believe you're nearly 12 weeks! Amazing!

I'm really hoping I can get through the next few weeks, baby measuring a week behind @ mo so not sure which way it will go...

Xx

Hey, I was just given 3/4 boxes of the pesseries once got a + and continue taking them til they run out. So it'll be end of this week. Yippeeeee!!!!

12 weeks so you'll be our leader now then, we are all your followers!!!!! ;-)

I'll be 10 weeks come this weekend. Have you had your midwife appt yet - what happened???

Hmommy I am doing the injections as well. I do them twice a day and take Estradiol pills twice a day.

Hi ladies! I am finally breaking down and commenting on this board. I have been reading it but too nervous to admit that I am in the first trimester! Weird, I know. I am 8 weeks today according to the last measurements. My last scan was 7/1 and we heard a heart beat at 124. My next one is this Monday. Excited to see more of a baby! I am also on the shots and really don't mind them at all. Last night was the first time that it got hard and I developed a lump. It's sore today. Anyone experience this? Do I just find soft spots to keep doing it? A couplr days ago, The nurse said if everything looks good on Monday they would switch me to the vaginal progesterone but I really don't want this!! Shots seem much easier. I'm guessing its to wean me off. So far, my symptoms are pretty much non-existent. Small waves of queasiness but nothing crazy. Tired and boobs hurt. Trying to eat healthy but not doing a great job! I have been restricted from working out for so long, I'm am having trouble getting back into it! I don't think I have a bump yet but definately feel chubby!

How is everyone doing? Aimze, im sorry about you scare but hopefully that's all it is. Stay positive and I will be praying for you!

aimze yes I remember you :) congrats! what have the docs said about you measuring a week behind? The heartbeat is reassuring though right???

I do cyclogest too- only a week left to go thankfully :)

pcsoph so nice to be a leader for once :) yes I had my midwife appt- they took my urine, blood tests and went over medical history etc there's quite a bit of filling out to be done by the midwife- you also get your bounty pack :)
Then she sent off for my scan- when is your midwife appt?

Bet you can't wait to get to 10 weeks- double figures!!!

peachy thank you :) so lovely to see you got your bfp too, congrats :dance:

Hmommy I am doing the injections as well. I do them twice a day and take Estradiol pills twice a day.

Ok...another shot buddy! Lol... I do the pio shot just once at night and I wear patches for estrogen support....can't wait just to let nature take over :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->