IVF sucess now in 1st Trimester

Aimze, mine measured 6.87mm but I think I am further along than you were at your first scan. ?? I am 7w1d. I guess whats got me really concerned is the heart rate. Thats the part that upset me the most for some reason. ugh....

Thanks for the info about IVF though... as you can imagine, I'll still be spending the entire night on Google!! lol...

Lifting y'all's little beans up in prayer !! :hugs: :hugs:

Hmommy your measurements aren't very far off at all...close to 7mm dependent on which website you read an from which country (aus seems the best for giving smaller measurements) 7mm is 7weeks...

I was 7weeks 4 days an 5mm so mine was really small....

Honestly hmommy 7mm seems fine...

https://www.sofeminine.co.uk/mother...y-through-ultrasound-baby-scans-17964468.html

I dunno, I don't think tomorrow is going to be a good day, I should be 8+4.. X

I was just about to say that your measurements seem fine hmommy;

https://www.baby2see.com/development/ultrasound_sonogram/first_trimester_scans.html

I was 6 weeks 6 days and 4.9mm, and although on the small side, it's still on the normal side. :thumbup:

Just read for you hmommy that anything over 100bpm is fine...boys beat slower than girls apparently...

Hopefully we have some slow lazyboys growing inside us! X

I pretty confident I'm having a boy anyway, you've just confirmed it :haha:

I said a few weeks ago I'm carrying a lil boy! Well b interesting to see if we are right! X

oh, thanks so much girls. I appreciate your encouragement. Thanks for the links... I'll check them out. Since day one, this bean has been behind everyone else so I'm not surprised. I just read that at 7w 1d, the average heart beat for a healthy pregnancy is 138. check out this fetal medicine report: https://www.fetalmedicine.com/fmf/2010_27.pdf

Go to page 6 and it gives a breakdown of size and heartbeat. What do you think?

... But it doesn't account for IVF and tending to be smaller :flower:
I'm pretty much in the 5th percentile with my little one, but it seems a lot of others are in a similar position to us.

Hmommy I think our bodies are just confused...

Why do I have a baby growing? I didn't create a baby yet it seems to be here? How so I support this baby I didn't know was there?

All that with trying to get to grips with sore ovaries too....

X

yeah, Wellsk, the heartbeat worreis me... but there's so much conflicting info online. I've heard a lot of the "if it's over 100, that's good" but who knows? I hate this. :(

Every website seems to give you exactly what you want to read I've found...

I even found somewhere 5mm is the start for 7weeks which I don't think it is!

Bloody google! I wish the Internet stopped me searching lol x

I think 5mm is the smallest you can be at the start of 7 weeks. Which according to hmommy's study, is correct :thumbup:

We totally should! We know what's what! :haha:

What symptoms are you having out of interest?
As today is the first time I've actually thrown up rather than just had nausea, so I've felt really reassured by that?
I've gone up 2 cup sizes and boobs are really sore. Having cravings, primarily sweet or olives.

Symptoms = nearly nada...only get sore boobs wearing a bra an been braless today lol...doesn't sound good having no symptoms nearly 9 weeks..

Hmommy they don't measure heartbeat just check its present..one less thing to obsess about...

Im a Debbie downer...i can't stop crying thinking this is the last time i go to sleep pregnant x

My only symptoms are large boobs...much to hubby's delight, fatigue and hungry all the time.

You know, I when I first POAS at 13dpo (10dp3dt) I got a BFN... in my mind, my little bean must have implanted late. I wonder if that has anything to do with the 5 day behind in measurements thing?? I don't know. Again, the heart beat is what worries me most. ugh...

So sorry you feel so sad Aimze. If its any consolation I'm carrying twins and my only real symptoms have been fatigue, hungry(nausea if not). Today is the first day my boobs hurt. I can't imagine how nada my symptoms would be if it was just one lil bean in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->