IVF sucess now in 1st Trimester

How's everyone feeling today? I couldn't sleep well at all last night. Worried sick. I cannot believe the torture of waiting 10 days for another ultrasound. :wacko: Thank God I'm busy this week- baseball tournament for my step son, and the beach for three days with hubby to celebrate our anniversary. :hugs:

Did lots of research yesterday on fetal heart rates. At 7 weeks, if the heart rate is below 120, it's considered 'borderline low.' Praying my little peanut is a fighter. :bodyb:

Hmommy- are you still with the fertility clinic? You can't ask them to do a welfare check or anything given your situation? I'd be going insane whatever the outcome may be. I get seen once a week at my fertility clinic and I have to pay everytime. Last Friday and a few days before that I was really really stressed out due to some drama and lies my step kids decided to tell on me. And I'm a good person so it really upset me and stressed me out with that being said I started googling stress and miscarriage and there is a link, then I had some pains in my stomach and I called my nurse and she got me in that day just to make sure the babies were fine.

I hope you can get in earlier? Is there any way??

Hmommy it is probably best if you stay busy and try not to obsess. Take care of yourself that's what is best for baby.

Afm there was no heartbeat today. Baby stopped growing at 7w4d. Even though I knew this was a high possibility I am gutted. These things happen and after I heal I will decide how I eant to move forward. I am going to have a d&c and have things tested for abnormalities. Having answers will help us too I think.

Omg, peachy!! I am so sorry. What did the doctor say? Was it because of the enlarged sac? How were you feeling before the appointment? Did you suspect?

I'm so very sorry :hugs: Will you be doing another cycle?

Bma, I am still under the care of my fertility Dr and unfortunately he wanted me to wait the 10 days...which are officially now named 'the 10 days of torture' :(

Peachy- :hugs: my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Hmommy- ugh! 10 days of torture is right. What a bummer.

OMG, Peachy!! I am so sorry sweetie!! Nothing can prepare for something like this ....

My heart breaks for you and amize ...

hmommy - keep strong sweetie!! I know its easier said that done. Whatever the outcome is there is very little we can do about it. My US is next Thursday and I have been counting down the days. Like you I have been over analyzing each and every thing! I have no nausea today and its freaking me out. But I try to calm myself thinking it is what it is! I have to leave everything up to God.

I've got my midwife appt this morning. As per everyone else I'm worried that everything is ok. How do I know if things aren't good, how will I cope???
I know my six week scan was good, boobs still tender but no symptoms at all now no more pesseries my placenta should be taking over.....

What started out as such a lucky thread is now turning out to be not as lucky now.....

Peachy I'm so sorry. You and aimze are in my prayers. Big hugs to you both.

Good luck today soph. Looking to hear about your results

Peachy i'm so sorry too... My heart goes out to you both Aimez and you!

Midwife appt was just 40 mins of paperwork and a few blood tests which we have already gone through confirming no HIV etc.
Did height and weight (i have since starting IVF put on 20lbs - since January, so roughy 2.8lbs each month!!!)
I'll definately be needing to go back to weight watchers afterwards, took me 2 years to loose 4.5st so i know i look at food and put weight on!

Oh well!!!

Hi ladies...

Peachy I am SO sorry for yours and your husbands loss...I really hope you heal quick and feel ok soon....massive hugs...

Soph it really isn't long till your 12week an I'm sure you'll be fine!

Well I'm going in today for erpc form filling duties....I also brought someone special home yesterday...

I am a proud mommy to a Fur Baby called Doug...he's a 9 week old Pug :) I love him! An boy does he keep me busy!!

Stacer good luck today Hun xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 5
Aimze, great to hear from you!!! Loving the new family addition, great idea to keep busy.

Hope both you and hubby are doing ok in the circs, and that eventually you will get some answers further down the road as and when you. with decide the time is right.....

Thanx soph...he's just great, really enjoying the challenge an everyone wants to say hi as they see hike so i feel very proud lol!!

Hike = him darn phone...

Just at hospital form filling & desperate to get home to check on him...he wasn't very happy me leaving this morning!! X

You'll be back soon enough and I'm sure he'll give you a brilliant welcome home!!!!

Aimze, I love your furry baby!! So cute :) glad to hear from you. Soph, you're almost out of this awful trimester!! :)

I woke up with no symptoms today...they seem to come and go..which of course completely freaks me out! I have 5 more days to go to see if my bean has made it. This is complete torture!!!

Aimze he is adorable. So happy for you and your new addition to your family.

My lower legs and feet are so swollen and hard in this weather.
Dr used to wear a skirt today nice size 12. Struggled to do it up unless I pulled it right up over stomach, so wore some spanx (primark version tho) to suck me in and make it fall better. By the end of the day the zip got undone all the way down now I've taken off the spanx can breathe again.
Slowly running out of clothes.
Ordered so.maternity sale stuff on web today. Six items for £38!!!!
2x jeans
1 wrap dress
2 tunic type of top/dresses.

Just need proper fitting stuff now.

More to the point - how are you doing? Isn't it your d&c tomorrow? Is that back at nurture?
Will they be able to tell why the little one didn't make it and what they can do to get you further than 8 weeks????

No its just the@ qmc an im doin it alone so hubby can stay with Doug...he'd only be sat on his own waiting for me an will be here when i come round...

They don't offer testing till number 3...which is stupid because these two could have had similarities or match a third but they'll never know if they don't test till number 3...

Nurture offer tests to check NK cells, blood flow, womb quality etc its around £500 so id look at doin that before any more assisted.

Scerena are you 2nd tri now?

Not too far for everyone else...last leg! X

number 3??? So basically you have to go through this again to get any answers??

The £500 is well worth it then. It'll give you peace of mind, and also you know in the future what has to be done as and when you both decide to take the next step.

Good luck today - i really am thinking of you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->