IVF sucess now in 1st Trimester

Hmommy don't compare hcg beats...as long as they double its perfect :) yours are fine!

I haven't dared have sex yet lol....might not for 8months now ha x

Hmommy take some Tylenol and keep your feet up if you can for today.

Soph the bloating is the worst. Hope the juice works.

I am just waiting for my sono tomorrow. Praying for that heartbeat. Been sleeping awful and having weird dreams lol

Thanks girls. I think I'm becoming totally neurotic with this pregnancy!! I called my Dr just to check in with him. I WON'T be having any orgasms again for this whole trimester!!

Bbblues, so exciting to have your sono tomorrow!!! Can't wait to hear about it. :)

Hmommy don't compare hcg beats...as long as they double its perfect :) yours are fine!

I haven't dared have sex yet lol....might not for 8months now ha x

Oh! Neither have I. For now, that's not on my schedule there are other ways to keep them happy:blush:

Haha doshima there sure are!! I'm getting really round this week, soph as you said my waist is vanishing into my growing muffin tops lol...not sure whether this is bloat or the starting of a bump as it is hard! X

just having a bad day today. Feel fat and look fat. Nothing fits me, nothing which does fit me looks nice on me.
Bought a new outfit which was a like tunic with leggings for work, tried it on and it looked awful on me, bulged in places, too tight in others.
Dont think that the long mirror i bought is at an angle so it distorts the view. Need to put it somewhere else to see whether that looks ok.
Felt like crying on the way to work.
So wearing a cheap pair of trousers, a long cardi which i can wrap round me and a cheap primark t-shirt which clings in places it shouldn't!

Will just be happier when i look pregnant rather than just fat.
Still need to get some prune juice on way home - this constipation is bloating me out unbelievably and making me feel sluggish beyond compare.

But on the good side, my little one is the size of a raspberry today, 1/2" long - how can something so small make me feel so tired and so bloated????

Welcome Dosh and Maha!

Hmommy I don't think you have a thing to worry about. I think most the things they tell us not to do are just so we don't feel guilty if something bad happens which would have been inevitable anyways

Pcsoph sorry you are feeling down today. Try to do something nice for yourself like a pedicure and try to get a nap in. You deserve to be pampered!

AFM- Last beta from Thurs came back at 16,500. That's a doubling time of almost 76 hours and now I am quite nervous. I have an ultrasound on Wed so I guess we will know for sure if things are ok at that time...

PEachy hcg levels double slower as they get higher..they look good to me..

We're due @ the same time...I calculated 21st feb :) when is your scan

Soph I feel fat in everything too..I wear very tailored outfits to work an they don't allow for weight gain! I've already earmarked my maternity dresses I'm buying from the Next store...first purchase of baby stuff will be some pretty dresses. With made in bump x

Uk ladies New Look have some amazing maternity stuff! X

Soph, I hear you. I live in Florida which is the 'home of the dreaded pool party.' I have three pool/beach parties I've been invited to and I feel fat and exhausted. I went out and bought three types of cover ups to wear over my bathing suits because I can't yet use the excuse of pregnancy... it's embarrassing, but at least you have a wonderful secret, and think how badly we wanted this (that's what I plan on telling myself once morning sickness comes knocking!) :)

Peachy, your beta sounds fabulous!
aimze, I love hearing you girls from the UK talking about Next, and all those awesome British stores... the last time I was in England I loved Top Shop! :) I wish we had it over here.

hmommy I know it's hard to think about beta number numbers and comparing them to others. My first was only 127 at 11dp3dt. I just had my second beta since the office was closed on Saturday. I was told today that they won't schedule a scan until my beta is at 2000, which should be by at least Friday morning. I won't know what today's beta is until tomorrow. Where your beta's two days apart? if so they your numbers are doubling nicely :hugs:

This is my first post in the 1st trimester :blush: I've been so nervous to post on here :rofl:

Aimze my ultrasound is on Wed afternoon. Sooo nervous! Is yours mid-July?

August-Never worry about the first number and I have everything crossed your next one is perfect!

peachy mines a week today...can't wait!!!

bblues good luck with scan! x

Well yesterday I spent the wholesale at work struggling to stay awake.
Get home at 8:30pm and more or less go straight to bed, after having a little teargas hubby hadn't bought in the washing or cleared the cat sick off off the carpet(so now it has stained).I told him at the weekend that I needed more help round the house as I can't do it all.myself (ironing,washing, hanging out, bringing in, cleaning, mowing garden - basically everything) his response was tell.me and I'll do it. My reply was I don't want to have to tell you, you should see it needs doing and do it!
Just feeling abit emotional about everything at the moment!

Rant over!

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well.
Just a quick update:
I had my first scan today. I'm 6w6d. We saw the sac and our little bean! :D it measures 7mm (if I remember correctly) and we saw the heartbeat! They said everything looks perfect. Gotta go back in another 3 weeks. I really wish I could fast-forward to the second trimester!
My EDD is Feb 20, 2014.

excellent news Oculi! Your DD is similar to mine!!

Soph tell me about not aski.g & just doing...I have to say DH doesnt let me carry wash basket but still needs prompting hoovering etc!

x

Hi ladies,

Oculi, congrats on seeing your baby!! How awesome!! :)

Soph, I actually felt guilt the other day asking hubby to vacuum for me (my mom read somewhere that you shouldn't vacuum in the first trimester).. probably an old wives tale. lol.... anyway, I hear you on that... I wish I could just afford a housecleaning service to come once a week and then neither of us would have to worry!

August, first post in this thread.. yey!!!! My betas were 48 hours apart. Unfortunately my clinic doesn't do a third or more beta report, so I just have those 2 numbers to go by. humph!

Aimze, a week to go before you see your little peanut!! yey!!! These days cannot go by fast enough!
:)

AFM, bloodwork this morning. They're just checking progesterone and estrogen levels. Not sure what that can tell them about the pregnancy since I'm doing the shots still and the patches, but I guess I'll see what they say.

Hope you're all feeling good today :)

Oculi that's wonderful! I still have no sore bb's so I am worried for mine tomorrow. At least with symptoms you know things are still going on. My only one is when I get tired I could fall down anywhere it's total exhaustion.

Ladies my husband can talk a good game and is always promising to help out more blah blah and knows just what to say to appease me at the time and then things never get done. I hope yours follow through keep me posted on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->