IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ttb sooo sorry :( andrea thats a lot of follicles! are they going to cut your meds down? at least they know u will respond well with ivf!

weird thing happened today. dh was going to go ahead and leave a sample or 2 to freeze over the summer since hes off work and its hard for him to take iff after that...and we will be there for the surgery..he called the lab and they said they already have 4 vials so that shoukd be enough...well before the lab said they didnt have many sperm so i assumed they didnt have any. i know we use a fresh sample before so maybe they froze some just in case? or maybe one sampe was okay that we frooze and we didnt use it so its still there? im confused as the papers said he needed to go in...they left a message so im going to have him call monday to see whats going on. we need all the backup we can get :)

Thats very strange. I think it's a good idea to double check on Monday.

Hi girls, sorry I haven't been reading for the past few days and will catch up soon.

Well, I kept testing and my lines didn't get any darker which of course got me very worried. Had my beta and it's not looking good, it came back as 21 which is very low for 16dpo. The nurse did not sound optimistic at all and is expecting my period to start over the weekend. I have another beta in 2 days but I'm not very optimistic as my symptoms are starting to disappear. I'm beyond devastated and dont know how much longer I can keep doing this!

:hugs: You will be in my thoughts. I hope that the numbers go up.

mobaby you'll want to check for sure, make sure they didn't freeze someone else's sperm under your name! In my clinic you pay to freeze sperm so wouldn't you know if you had any cause you would of paid for it?

I hope thats normal...they left me at the 5mg of Femara...so I duno whats gonna happen. I guess we'll see Wednesday :)

mobaby you'll want to check for sure, make sure they didn't freeze someone else's sperm under your name! In my clinic you pay to freeze sperm so wouldn't you know if you had any cause you would of paid for it?

we went 1 time ivf #1 and 3 times ivf #2 plus the fresh on both days...we could have that many.i did pay for them...my insurance actually covered it and the lab lady was super nice and didnt charge us 1 or 2 times (she felt sorry for us i guess).....it makes me nervous because i assumed we had none left. they never said that and i trust its ours not someone eses but how weird would that be if i delivered an asian baby or something....how would i explain that lol. all joking aside we are calling monday.... they must have used fresh both times but they said they used fresh and frozen #1 and fresh #2. they told me to be prepared to freeze my eggies also because his frozen sample didnt have but 10 swimmers. so yeah im confused and kinda worried!

Ttb, I'm hoping your beta is just slow to rise and will be good on your next appt!!!

TTB prayers to you love!! Lots of :hugs: :hug: your way!

Mo---I pray you get it all sorted out...but I'm like you I'd rather do a new sample just in case maybe?!?!?! I'd be so scared to use what your not completely sure is yours....that is scary....You should read the book....

INCONCEIVABLE

by: Carolyn & Sean Savage

ITS AN AWESOME BOOK....but she gets the wrong sperm implanted :(

omg! that would be the worse after doing all this! if i read the book id be way too freaked out to use any sperm except fresh! eek ! maybe i will get it...i nee something to do for my recovery :)

TTB, will be thinking of you over the weekend. Sending loads of :hugs:

Andrea, that book sounds really interesting. Must see if I can find it.

Mobaby, thats very confusing! :wacko: I hope you get it straightened out on Monday!

TTB and Asia, I am so, so sorry. :-(.

Just got back from day 3 monitoring. Two cysts. 26mm and 17mm. I can't catch a break. I bet my cycle gets canceled again. Only 10 antral follicles because of those two cysts.

Just got back from day 3 monitoring. Two cysts. 26mm and 17mm. I can't catch a break. I bet my cycle gets canceled again. Only 10 antral follicles because of those two cysts.

I had a 24 on my first iui cycle and we waited 2 days, it was almost gone on the next u\s so hopefully that will be the case. My nurse also said if it did not go away they would have to give me a shot to make it go down. I don't know what she was reffering to but ask them about that

Andrea, thanks for the book referral :) going to add it to my summer read

daisy: that stinks! hope they go away! sorry the iui didnt work either :(

I had a 24 on my first iui cycle and we waited 2 days, it was almost gone on the next u\s so hopefully that will be the case. My nurse also said if it did not go away they would have to give me a shot to make it go down. I don't know what she was reffering to but ask them about that

Thanks blue. Yeah, the doctor mentioned a shot. She said the cysts are problematic if they are emitting estrogen, and also because the take up space on the ovary, which prevents new follicles from forming. I'm worried about waiting, only because I was doing estrogen priming, which is supposed to supress the ovaries and prevent new follies from developing (which was my problem last time - a few follies started before the others), and I stopped taking estrogen a couple if days ago. So if we have to wait a few days, I may lose the benefit of estrogen priming, and may run into the SAME issue....

Thanks Mo... It stinks about your fibroid too. But best to get it removed. A lady on another forum has one that is dying because her twin pregnancy is cutting off its blood supply. She is in a lot of pain and is having contractions at 10 weeks. She is at risk for early labor & MC. So best to get it out now.

yes i wouldnt want to compromise any pregnancy! i wish i would have removed it several years ago but all the docs were like its fine its fine and even the re wasnt concerned until now.

Got the call. E2 level is good. Moving forward, cysts and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"