IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the call. E2 level is good. Moving forward, cysts and all.

Hi Daisy, I also have a cyst, and a fibroid. They moved forward with my cycle anyway.

Mrs C. To update, I went to EC this morning. I was anxious going in but the procedure was painless and easy. They found 16 eggs! Hopefully,most will be mature and will fertilize. They'll call me tomorrow morning with the info.

And, the medication they gave me the other day was not for high prolactin. It was to mitigate and prevent OHSS. They me to watch my weight and my waist over the next few days.

Thats great news! Sorry to hear the IUI didn't work though.

Hi Daisy, I also a cyst, and a fibroid. They moved forward with my cycle anyway.

Mrs C. To update, I went to EC this morning. I was anxious going in but the procedure was painless and easy. They found 16 eggs! Hopefully,most will be mature and will fertilize. They'll call me tomorrow morning with the info.

And, the medication they gave me the other day was not for high prolactin. It was to mitigate and prevent OHSS. They me to watch my weight and my waist over the next few days.

:happydance: 16 is a great number! Are you doing a 3 or 5 day transfer? I look forward to your update.

16 eggs is great! Looking forward to hear today's update! How are you feeling after the EC?

Yay! 16 eggs is great! Can't wait for the report today!

THis was posted by L8bloomer - not me.. strange!

odd well congrats l8bloomer!!! lol

hey! since im no longer a june/july/aug ivfer due to surgery i hope you all dont mind me staying around....maybe we can include september also? i want to finish going through this with you gals :)

Hmm, that posting thing with DaisyQ is odd. But aside from that, Daisy, I hope your cycle goes really well this time.

Getting Broody: I feel fine after EC. A bit of spotting still today but no pain. I was really tired all day yesterday; slept it off and I feel back to my normal self today.

AFM, I received an update call this morning. They said EC collected 17 eggs (not 16), 13 mature and 11 fertilized.:happydance: I'm really excited, but also scared to feel too excited; in case something goes awry.

I really appreciate all the good wishes and hope they propel me to the next stage...Egg Transfer, which will either be Tuesday or Thurday. :dust::dust::dust:

Weird, I new it was not you but didn't even notice that happened!

hey! since im no longer a june/july/aug ivfer due to surgery i hope you all dont mind me staying around....maybe we can include september also? i want to finish going through this with you gals :)

I'm sure Mrs. C will want you to stay along with everyone else!

Hmm, that posting thing with DaisyQ is odd. But aside from that, Daisy, I hope your cycle goes really well this time.

Got the update call this morning. They said EC collected 17 eggs (not 16), 13 mature and 11 fertilized.:happydance: I'm really excited, but also scared to feel too excited; in case something goes awry.

I really appreciate all the good wishes and hope they propel me to the next stage...Egg Transfer, which will either be Tuesday or Thurday. :dust::dust::dust:

Amazing report!! We had the same amount of eggs collected :winkwink:

L8 - GREAT fert report - 11 fertilized sounds very promising. FX for you.

On the way to take hubby to the airport so I will catch up a little later. I just wanted to say that yes MoBaby it would be great if you would stay. I of all people know that plans change. So please stay and continue to get support from these lovely ladies. :flower:

Have a great day everyone.

Hi girls, I've been away for the last 4 days and wow this thread moves quickly!

Congrats Haj on the doubling beta numbers :hugs:

My heart goes out to all you ladies who's cycles has been a bust! I know how you feel but its true the sense of hope comes back sooner than later :hugs:

Mobaby, sorry about the set back but its for the better and you will be fine and get a sept bfp!

Jchic, I asked my fs if any endo has an effect on IVF and he said no, so you will be fine! Bring on ur bfp!

MrsC, fx'd for a 1st iui sucess!

To all you girls starting to stim, GL may you have lots of healthy and mature eggies! I'm not far behind!

Sorry if I'm missing anyone, thinking about you all!

AFM > day 4 of DR, still no O, so if no temp spike by Thursday I will call FS

So sorry for those of you whose cycles didn't work :hugs:

tiff when I saw your age I was like "whoa!" but it's no biggie, you have issues having a baby you need treatment thats that, they shouldn't be judging you. I wish our doctor had taken us seriously when we were 23/24 ttc and got us into the clinic sooner, we still managed to have a baby like weeks before I turned 26 but now I feel rushed to have number 2 and 3, I don't want to be much into my 30's having kids.

Kelly thanks for your support i feel so much better reading your comment and ya i would like to have all my kids before iam 30 i would like 3 or 4 so i still have a long time i dont have to rush into it i would just like 1 for the minute.

Am girls i rang my re office today to book my day3 scan appt which is in the morning and the receptionist made me feel really umcomfortable she asked my name and date of birth so she could get one of the nurses to ring me back and when i told her my date of birth i was like 1993 and she was like WHAT 1993!!! and i said ya 93 and then we went on WHAT YOUR 1993!! and i said ya she sounded really shocked and made me feel like she was jugding me and if that wasnt bad enough when the nurse rang me back with the time to come in in the morning at and she had the worst attitude problem ever she was so cutting and insulting i really fell bad all day after my conversations with the too of them :cry:do ye think i should say it to the nurse tomorrow??? and girls now ye all no my age please dont judge me i want the same thing ye all want i know iam young but me and my husband are really happy and we have everything we want except a baby.......and i guess i can understand her been shocked but she should of kept that to herself!!! i really hope ye guys dont think of me differently because of my age.......iam really sorry for my really long scripts lately but i fell better getting it off my chest so what do ye think about my re??

The nurse shouldn't have acted that way. If she was shocked she should have kept it to herself. Sorry you felt judged. No of us are here to judge you so don't worry about that from us. I'm 24... well 25 this weekend but my hubby is a few years older so we are wanting to get the show on the road. Now if you were 15-16 I would probably say something but you are old enough to make your own choices. If you and your husband are ready then I say go for it. :thumbup:

Thanks mrs c and ya we are deffently ready for a baby now i have been with my husband since we were 15 he was my first boyfriend and my last because we got married my husband is only a few weeks older than me so we are the same age..........i wanted to do my update i went for my baseline scan on friday and she told me the linning of my womb was still a bit thick it was 6.7 and they wanted it to be 4 but i was only day 3 and she could see that there was still more blood to come by the scan sorry prob tmi so she said do my blood and ring me back and if my hormones was ok i could start stims so she rang me that evening and told me my hormones was good so i started my stims on sat :happydance: so i take my puregeon on sat, sun, and mon then on tuesday i take my 125ui of puregeon and i start orgalutran (sorry bout my spelling) for tues and wednesday then iam been scaned again thursday morning at 9 am so ill no what progress iam doin so i just hope everything will be ok :hugs:
thanks everyone for your support.

Missy123 - so sorry to hear that. Did they give you any feedback? Xx

Thanks xx ill get a call tomorrow to arrange a consultation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member