IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So so sorry!! Hope that they can answer some questions for you! Xx

Hmm, that posting thing with DaisyQ is odd. But aside from that, Daisy, I hope your cycle goes really well this time.

Getting Broody: I feel fine after EC. A bit of spotting still today but no pain. I was really tired all day yesterday; slept it off and I feel back to my normal self today.

AFM, I received an update call this morning. They said EC collected 17 eggs (not 16), 13 mature and 11 fertilized.:happydance: I'm really excited, but also scared to feel too excited; in case something goes awry.

I really appreciate all the good wishes and hope they propel me to the next stage...Egg Transfer, which will either be Tuesday or Thurday. :dust::dust::dust:

I'm so excited for you! :happydance: 11 is great!

Hi girls, I've been away for the last 4 days and wow this thread moves quickly!

Congrats Haj on the doubling beta numbers :hugs:

My heart goes out to all you ladies who's cycles has been a bust! I know how you feel but its true the sense of hope comes back sooner than later :hugs:

Mobaby, sorry about the set back but its for the better and you will be fine and get a sept bfp!

Jchic, I asked my fs if any endo has an effect on IVF and he said no, so you will be fine! Bring on ur bfp!

MrsC, fx'd for a 1st iui sucess!

To all you girls starting to stim, GL may you have lots of healthy and mature eggies! I'm not far behind!

Sorry if I'm missing anyone, thinking about you all!

AFM > day 4 of DR, still no O, so if no temp spike by Thursday I will call FS

Thank you. Sorry to hear that O hasn't happened yet.

My eggs didn't progress :-(

I'm so sorry to read this. I hope they can give you some answers. :hugs:

Missy so sorry to hear that. I hope they can give you an idea of what went wrong so you can adjust your protocol

Hey ladies , a quick update from me.
AF came finally. I had my baseline ultrasound and bloodwork done. Everythign looks good. I am starting stims from tomorrow. I am so excited.
Praying that I have a BFP at the end of this month.

Hi honeycheeks, very exciting!!

AF just showed up for me also!! Here we go!

Xx

Hi Ladies!

Missy - I am so sorry...hoping they can adjust your protocol to give you the best chance next go round xx

Blue - tomorrow you find out how many right?

Tella - thanks! Sorry to hear about O, but you are WELL on your way! OH YEAH!

Honeycheeks - good luck! You are soclose now!

AFM - not much to report - waiting to get AF, then during my july cycle we start the estrace for my IVF...so I am still about 4 weeks out or so, trying to just take it easy.
Had my friends son's christening yesterday and it felt so good to hold that little baby in my arms....I am SO SO ready to be a mom :)

Missy-I am so sorry to hear that:hugs:
Blue-So close!!!
Honeycheeks-Everything is coming together!!!

AFM: I went for my 3rd beta today...it went from 152 to 456!!! So yayyy!!! My next bloodwork is on Thursday.

agreed, lol.
! I remember when I thought I could even time sex to get the gender I wanted...HAHAHAHA. how naive I was! I cant wait to join you Haj :)

Blue-So close!!!

AFM: I went for my 3rd beta today...it went from 152 to 456!!! So yayyy!!! My next bloodwork is on Thursday.

Wonderful news! So happy for you Haj. Can't wait to join you :hugs:

Blue-So close!!!

Wonderful news! So happy for you Haj. Can't wait to join you :hugs:

I cant wait till all of you ladies get you BFP!!!!

Jchic - :rofl: hahahahahah! OMG. Ridiculous. Remember when we thought we could just have sex and get pregnant?? :rofl: For some reason, this is making me hysterical!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"