IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missy - so sorry :hugs:

Haj - YAY, that is great, your numbers are looking good!! :thumbup:

I cannot wait to join you either! I am still waiting for my blood work results and if I get my AF next Monday as expected I get to start my next IVF cycle!! I am still holding out hope for my natural BFP :winkwink:

Jchic - :rofl: hahahahahah! OMG. Ridiculous. Remember when we thought we could just have sex and get pregnant?? :rofl: For some reason, this is making me hysterical!

Please as a teenager I thought anything and everything would get me pregnant

Haj - Great numbers so happy for you!

Jchic - Yes tomorrow I will know!

Oh gosh I remember when I thought all those crazy things, I didn't even know you could only get pregnant ovulation, duh!! :rofl:

Missy, I am so so sorry :hugs:

Haj, I love your new ticker!! :thumbup: Great numbers!

Blue, fx'd for tomor. Looking forward to the update!

Jchic (& everyone else!) - I thought I'd be planning genders too! :rofl: How innocent we were!!!

Afm, hopefully we should be getting the results of dh's karyotyping this week and then we can move on with planning our icsi schedule! :D

Hi girls, well it's not good news for me. Had my second beta and it went down below 5, I've been so devastated all weekend but was kind of expecting it. Ive stopped my crinone and now waiting for AF.

My appt is not for a month so hoping I can get an earlier one. I've been thinking about taking royal jelly and perhaps starting acupuncture. Has anyone been taking royal jelly and noticed a difference? Also with the acupuncture how often do you go?

I will come back later and catch up on everything that has happened while I was gone.

Hey ladies , a quick update from me.
AF came finally. I had my baseline ultrasound and bloodwork done. Everythign looks good. I am starting stims from tomorrow. I am so excited.
Praying that I have a BFP at the end of this month.

Yay for getting started :happydance:

Hi honeycheeks, very exciting!!

AF just showed up for me also!! Here we go!

Xx

That so exciting that you are getting started as well! :happydance:

Missy-I am so sorry to hear that:hugs:
Blue-So close!!!
Honeycheeks-Everything is coming together!!!

AFM: I went for my 3rd beta today...it went from 152 to 456!!! So yayyy!!! My next bloodwork is on Thursday.

That is a great beta!

Missy, I am so so sorry :hugs:

Haj, I love your new ticker!! :thumbup: Great numbers!

Blue, fx'd for tomor. Looking forward to the update!

Jchic (& everyone else!) - I thought I'd be planning genders too! :rofl: How innocent we were!!!

Afm, hopefully we should be getting the results of dh's karyotyping this week and then we can move on with planning our icsi schedule! :D

Fx for great results. :thumbup:

Hi girls, well it's not good news for me. Had my second beta and it went down below 5, I've been so devastated all weekend but was kind of expecting it. Ive stopped my crinone and now waiting for AF.

My appt is not for a month so hoping I can get an earlier one. I've been thinking about taking royal jelly and perhaps starting acupuncture. Has anyone been taking royal jelly and noticed a difference? Also with the acupuncture how often do you go?

I will come back later and catch up on everything that has happened while I was gone.

:hugs: I'm so sorry. I was doing acupuncture and went once a week. I think when you get closer to ER you can go more but once a week seemed good to me. I don't know if I should continue it since I'm moving to IUI's. I haven't tried royal jelly although I have heard good things about it.

Blue~ Good luck tomorrow! Fx you have some good ones. :thumbup:

Oneof14~ How did your appt go today?

mrs stru~ How are you doing?

drsquid~ I hope the bloodwork today came back good.

s08~ How are things going?

:hugs: to the ladies who need one because I know at some point or another we all do. I hope you all are doing well. :flower:

TTB, sooo sorry you are going through this again. It looks like we had pretty similar outcomes. It is so devastating. I originally had my post-IVF appointment 3 weeks after my chemical, but moved it up because DH and I wanted answers sooner. It was not a problem at all. I recommend trying to schedule yours sooner, once you are emotionally ready that is. Has you dr ever mentioned anything about egg quality to you? Mine was a little concerned that I only had early blasts and morulas on day 5, and that this slower embryo development could be indicative of poor quality. Another girl on here, Springy, had a similar experience. My dr is considering putting me on DHEA for a few months prior to a fresh cycle to help. Just a thought.

Oh, and I did acupuncture weekly in the months leading up to my IVF (and the day before before retrieval and transfer). I was willing to try anything! I will probably start again before my FET, as it is one thing my insurance covers. I'm not sure if it had any effect (and I obviously did not have a successful outcome), but I figure, why not?

AFM, I've been pretty quiet lately, as I don't have much to contribute. We're just taking it easy for a couple cycles before FET. Good luck to all still waiting for their BFP's.

:hugs: to the ladies who need one because I know at some point or another we all do. I hope you all are doing well. :flower:

MrsC, thanks for taking such good care of this thread and always checking in on us...you're always so thoughtful!

For the first page, I saw on another thread that CozIvf had a BFP originally, but her betas were low, so this will be a chemical. I'm not sure if you want to update or wait for her to respond in here.

If this thread is any indication, I think the ladies still cycling have AMAZING odds for a BFP, since there have not been too many so far. Our thread is certainly due for a long string of positives!!! :thumbup:

MrsC, thanks for taking such good care of this thread and always checking in on us...you're always so thoughtful!

For the first page, I saw on another thread that CozIvf had a BFP originally, but her betas were low, so this will be a chemical. I'm not sure if you want to update or wait for her to respond in here.

If this thread is any indication, I think the ladies still cycling have AMAZING odds for a BFP, since there have not been too many so far. Our thread is certainly due for a long string of positives!!! :thumbup:

Thank you :hugs: I try to keep up with everyone.

I did see that about CozIvf. :hugs: to her. I never know if I should update people without them saying something first. Any ideas ladies?

I fully agree that we are due some BFP's in this thread! :thumbup:

This group does need a bunch of bfps! Hopefully they all start rolling in soon.

Blue-So close!!!

AFM: I went for my 3rd beta today...it went from 152 to 456!!! So yayyy!!! My next bloodwork is on Thursday.

Thank you Haj. You beta numbers are awesome haj! It is so exciting. I hope to join you soon. I am secretly hoping that you have twins.

Xx

Thanks Everhopeful and yay for the AF. We are on the same cycle. i hope AF doesnt show for us again anytime soon.:winkwink:

Hi Ladies!

Missy - I am so sorry...hoping they can adjust your protocol to give you the best chance next go round xx

Blue - tomorrow you find out how many right?

Tella - thanks! Sorry to hear about O, but you are WELL on your way! OH YEAH!

Honeycheeks - good luck! You are soclose now!

AFM - not much to report - waiting to get AF, then during my july cycle we start the estrace for my IVF...so I am still about 4 weeks out or so, trying to just take it easy.
Had my friends son's christening yesterday and it felt so good to hold that little baby in my arms....I am SO SO ready to be a mom :)

Thanks jchic. I really have a feeling that this is going to work for me the first time. Though I have been meeting a lot of ppl at my clinic and on BnB who are in their second or third IVF cycles, I am still keeping my hopes up.

Thats lovely that you got to hold a little one in your arms. I am sure we will soon be proudly holding our babies. I hope AF shows on time for you. You wont be too far behind me.

Hello Ladies..

Just wanted to send a quick hello. I most likely won't be back on the thread until next month. I'm meeting with my doc on Friday to discuss the FET for July !! Fingers crossed!
He's so sweet.. he was on vacation when I took my blood test.. he said he felt so bad when he saw the results and wanted to call me from Barcelona on his vacation!

Sending baby dust to everyone!!

haj... great numbers! congrats! xoxo

had the sonohysterogram today.. wasnt too bad then but super crampy after.. bloaty and ick now. everything looked good.. doc wanted me to come back weds... begged for thursday which he agreed to but now im paranoid that going thursday will be too late.. sent poor doc an email asking him that poor guy. for now my doses arent going to change which makes me worry that im stimming slow (he said that i could wait til thurs if i was) forgot to ask for my e2.

Hello Ladies..

Just wanted to send a quick hello. I most likely won't be back on the thread until next month. I'm meeting with my doc on Friday to discuss the FET for July !! Fingers crossed!
He's so sweet.. he was on vacation when I took my blood test.. he said he felt so bad when he saw the results and wanted to call me from Barcelona on his vacation!

Sending baby dust to everyone!!

haj... great numbers! congrats! xoxo

Thank you for letting us know. :flower: Fx for Friday and that you can get a FET in July. Please let us know what they decide when you can.

Sounds like you have a great doctor!

My eggs didn't progress :-(

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Im so sorry to hear this :hugs::hugs::hugs:

So sorry for those of you whose cycles didn't work :hugs:

tiff when I saw your age I was like "whoa!" but it's no biggie, you have issues having a baby you need treatment thats that, they shouldn't be judging you. I wish our doctor had taken us seriously when we were 23/24 ttc and got us into the clinic sooner, we still managed to have a baby like weeks before I turned 26 but now I feel rushed to have number 2 and 3, I don't want to be much into my 30's having kids.

Kelly thanks for your support i feel so much better reading your comment and ya i would like to have all my kids before iam 30 i would like 3 or 4 so i still have a long time i dont have to rush into it i would just like 1 for the minute.

Am girls i rang my re office today to book my day3 scan appt which is in the morning and the receptionist made me feel really umcomfortable she asked my name and date of birth so she could get one of the nurses to ring me back and when i told her my date of birth i was like 1993 and she was like WHAT 1993!!! and i said ya 93 and then we went on WHAT YOUR 1993!! and i said ya she sounded really shocked and made me feel like she was jugding me and if that wasnt bad enough when the nurse rang me back with the time to come in in the morning at and she had the worst attitude problem ever she was so cutting and insulting i really fell bad all day after my conversations with the too of them :cry:do ye think i should say it to the nurse tomorrow??? and girls now ye all no my age please dont judge me i want the same thing ye all want i know iam young but me and my husband are really happy and we have everything we want except a baby.......and i guess i can understand her been shocked but she should of kept that to herself!!! i really hope ye guys dont think of me differently because of my age.......iam really sorry for my really long scripts lately but i fell better getting it off my chest so what do ye think about my re??

The nurse shouldn't have acted that way. If she was shocked she should have kept it to herself. Sorry you felt judged. No of us are here to judge you so don't worry about that from us. I'm 24... well 25 this weekend but my hubby is a few years older so we are wanting to get the show on the road. Now if you were 15-16 I would probably say something but you are old enough to make your own choices. If you and your husband are ready then I say go for it. :thumbup:

Thanks mrs c and ya we are deffently ready for a baby now i have been with my husband since we were 15 he was my first boyfriend and my last because we got married my husband is only a few weeks older than me so we are the same age..........i wanted to do my update i went for my baseline scan on friday and she told me the linning of my womb was still a bit thick it was 6.7 and they wanted it to be 4 but i was only day 3 and she could see that there was still more blood to come by the scan sorry prob tmi so she said do my blood and ring me back and if my hormones was ok i could start stims so she rang me that evening and told me my hormones was good so i started my stims on sat :happydance: so i take my puregeon on sat, sun, and mon then on tuesday i take my 125ui of puregeon and i start orgalutran (sorry bout my spelling) for tues and wednesday then iam been scaned again thursday morning at 9 am so ill no what progress iam doin so i just hope everything will be ok :hugs:
thanks everyone for your support.

GL with your cycle! Fx'd for great response and a bfp to follow shortly after

Missy so sorry to hear that. I hope they can give you an idea of what went wrong so you can adjust your protocol

Cant wait to hear your feedback on the embies, fx'd for you!

Hey ladies , a quick update from me.
AF came finally. I had my baseline ultrasound and bloodwork done. Everythign looks good. I am starting stims from tomorrow. I am so excited.
Praying that I have a BFP at the end of this month.

Xx

Blue-So close!!!

:wohoo: that is great numbers, im also going wiht only 1 healthy bean!!

agreed, lol.
! I remember when I thought I could even time sex to get the gender I wanted...HAHAHAHA. how naive I was! I cant wait to join you Haj :)

Oh yes, and also douching to make it more alkaline or acidic for which ever sex you wanted :haha:

Haj - Great numbers so happy for you!

Jchic - Yes tomorrow I will know!

Oh gosh I remember when I thought all those crazy things, I didn't even know you could only get pregnant ovulation, duh!! :rofl:

Its amazing how many people get pregnant and still dont know about ovulation or cycles or LP nothing :wacko:

:hugs: Im so sorry about the outcome of your beta.

Im doing acu and i do it every second day, but i have a great deal with my acu lady. And i must say even if it didnt make a huge difference in the Ivf, the relaxation effect is worth it for me. It cant be bad, so im continueing with it. But they also say you must do it for 3 months to have the full effect of it.

I hope you can get a follow up appointment sooner, the waiting for answers is the worse.

TTB, sooo sorry you are going through this again. It looks like we had pretty similar outcomes. It is so devastating. I originally had my post-IVF appointment 3 weeks after my chemical, but moved it up because DH and I wanted answers sooner. It was not a problem at all. I recommend trying to schedule yours sooner, once you are emotionally ready that is. Has you dr ever mentioned anything about egg quality to you? Mine was a little concerned that I only had early blasts and morulas on day 5, and that this slower embryo development could be indicative of poor quality. Another girl on here, Springy, had a similar experience. My dr is considering putting me on DHEA for a few months prior to a fresh cycle to help. Just a thought.

Oh, and I did acupuncture weekly in the months leading up to my IVF (and the day before before retrieval and transfer). I was willing to try anything! I will probably start again before my FET, as it is one thing my insurance covers. I'm not sure if it had any effect (and I obviously did not have a successful outcome), but I figure, why not?

AFM, I've been pretty quiet lately, as I don't have much to contribute. We're just taking it easy for a couple cycles before FET. Good luck to all still waiting for their BFP's.

Enjoy the months off, it helps alot wiht ones mindset!

AFM > I think i might have O'd on Saturday, but i forgot to temp yesterday morning so i have to wait till tomorrow morning to confirm it but this mornings temp is a post O temp for me.

So if that is right, im 3dpo - 11days to go till AF :happydance: Im so glad it will come naturally and not induced.

So AF Sunday the 17th June
CD3 Scan Tuesday 19th June - Start stims
ER Sunday 1st July
ET Friday 6th July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members