IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday ladies!!! I'm on my phone right now so I'll do personals later. But I just wanted to let you know I went for my u/s this morning and were having TWINS!!!! I'm as shocked as you!!! Lol. At first the nurse was like I see one nice gestational sac and then she was like andddd there's another. We both had our mouths like wide open. So we got in for our next Sono on Friday and hopefully get to see both little beans :):cloud9:

YAY....CONGRATS!!!!! How exciting Haj!!!! And that goes to show you that beta numbers really cannot tell you how many. How awesome!!!! :happydance:

mrs stru~ Today is test day!! How are things going?

JennyLynn~ How are you doing?

JennyLynn went for a beta today.... I can't wait!!

Oneof14-nothing crazy just period cramps and I'm tired a lot.

Ladies, I have a feeling a lot more BFP are on the way!

She went two days early... go check her journal. :winkwink:

Hi everyone! Went for an early beta today, as I was getting positive home tests. I'm 12 dpo and numbers came back at 37. Everything looks great and I'm officially pregnant! Just hoping the numbers continue to increase now and will get it checked again on Tuesday! :thumbup:

Hi everyone! Went for an early beta today, as I was getting positive home tests. I'm 12 dpo and numbers came back at 37. Everything looks great and I'm officially pregnant! Just hoping the numbers continue to increase now and will get it checked again on Tuesday! :thumbup:

Yayyyy congrats!!!

Congrats JennyLynn!!! How exciting! :happydance:

Hello girls,
I have been MIA for a long time now... was taking a break and doing a lot of thinking and planning with my hubby.

So I had a meeting with my RE on 3rd May after 2 failed IUIs. I asked him the next steps since I was unsure about IUI #3 when the first 2 failed inspite of everything looking favorable. Although he said he would be ok with IUI#3 but he was also ok with moving on to IVF. I was celeberating my 2nd wedding anniversary on 28th may so I told him that I would be on vacation and would like to start IVF in June. So we have a plan now... I will be on long protocol .... so waiting for AF (end of June) to start on BCP and then IVF in July if everything goes well.

I wish all you girls with a BFP a happy and healthy 9 months!! These success stories is what keeps me going even in the not so good days!!

Congrats!!

Congrats!! :yipee: I'm so excited that we are getting more BFP's in here!

wantbaby~ Thats great that you have a plan now. Not much longer and you be able to get started! :thumbup:

Congratulations Jenny.

And great news Haj.

Unfortunately, as I thought my news isn't good. It was a BFN.

Not sure what our next steps are. We will have a follow up appointment in about 6 weeks so that will give us time to think about options. OH is not keen on another cycle as he thinks it is unnatural and if it's not meant to be... Also we've used our one free go on the NHS so we would have to pay full whack for more treatment as I am too old to consider egg donation which would significantly cut the cost.

I think we are going to concentrate on us for a while, I have our wedding to arrange and then we can plan our long awaited holiday to America for next year. All whilst casually TTC naturally-it happened once so it may happen again.

I think we will also consider adoption in the future - as OH says there are so many kids who need a home!

Good luck to all you ladies, I will pop in from time to time to see how you are all getting on.

Jenny congrats!!!!!!

Mrs stu I'm sooo sorry :(

Congratulations Jenny.

And great news Haj.

Unfortunately, as I thought my news isn't good. It was a BFN.

Not sure what our next steps are. We will have a follow up appointment in about 6 weeks so that will give us time to think about options. OH is not keen on another cycle as he thinks it is unnatural and if it's not meant to be... Also we've used our one free go on the NHS so we would have to pay full whack for more treatment as I am too old to consider egg donation which would significantly cut the cost.

I think we are going to concentrate on us for a while, I have our wedding to arrange and then we can plan our long awaited holiday to America for next year. All whilst casually TTC naturally-it happened once so it may happen again.

I think we will also consider adoption in the future - as OH says there are so many kids who need a home!

Good luck to all you ladies, I will pop in from time to time to see how you are all getting on.

:hugs: I'm so sorry mrs stru. I'll cross my fingers that you get that natural BFP and not need IVF. If you feel up to it please stop in anytime and it you want to talk about your follow up appt here please feel free to. Good luck on the wedding plans! That is something exciting to look forward to. :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"