IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsC8776 - Thanks for keeping the first page updated!
I was trying to catch up on everything and I am sorry to hear that your plans fell through... Stay positive.. we will all be moms soon!!!!!

I was trying to catch up on everything and I am sorry to hear that your plans fell through... Stay positive.. we will all be moms soon!!!!!

Thank you :hugs:

I'm actually sitting here debating if I should keep doing this thread or not. I feel like I have connected with you all and your stories so I want to be there with you all until the end. Then again I don't really fit in with the situation. I don't know what to do. Somedays it's hard but then other days I'm so excited for everyone.

I'm actually sitting here debating if I should keep doing this thread or not. I feel like I have connected with you all and your stories so I want to be there with you all until the end. Then again I don't really fit in with the situation. I don't know what to do. Somedays it's hard but then other days I'm so excited for everyone.

It would definitely be very sad if you go since we have all become friends although we dont know each other. But I can understand sometimes it becomes overwhelming to hear about TTC stuff ... so its your decision... do what you think feels right for you!

Wow, lots going on here today!

Haj - TWINS!!!! That is fantastic news!!! I definitely agree with the 2 for the price of 1 sentiment!:haha:

Jenny - Congratulations!!! :happydance: Looking forward to your next update! How are you feeling?

Wantbaby - that's great that you have a plan! You must be so excited to be getting started!

Mrs Stru - so sorry to hear your news :hugs:

MrsC - you will be sorely missed if you leave but if running the thread is too difficult at the moment then please don't put yourself under that extra stress... Lots of :hugs:

Thank you everyone! I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic. But I am definitely happy. :)

GettingBroody-I am feeling ok. I have been having awful bouts of nausea for the past couple days (I swear this is too early to be feeling this!) and today I've been very tired.

You've been so great at keeping this thread updated and everything! It would be hard to see you go, but like the others said, I understand how troubling it can be to be around all the TTC stuff. I think we'll all understand your decision either way, MrsC! :hugs:

Congrats Jenny and Haj! So exciting for both of you!

Mrs Stru - So sorry :(

AFM - We got our IVF dates approved so everything starts next week!

Congrats on the news, haj and Jenny! Very exciting!

Mrs Stru, I'm so incredibly sad for you. I hate seeing other women go through this. You sound like you have such an amazing attitude right now. There is a newer thread on here with a few of us that have failed recently called something like "saying hello after ivf failure." Feel free to join us if you need to vent among people who have recently been where you are.

:happydance:Congrats Haj and Jenny :)

afm...got my trigger today :) tested on HPT for fun :) an they are positive hehe...wish it were a true real :bfp: though....but is fun to stare at an pretend LOL

Attachments

• ANDINEW2.jpg
    ANDINEW2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 8
Thanks ladies, I will hang around and cheer you ladies on.

Andrea~ Did you figure out what was going on last night?

OK so I told the nurses today that I was spotting/bleeding (got darker today) an they are confused as I am....I sometimes spot on O time but never a bleed I'm STILL bleeding so much I have to wear a pad....they said don't worry about it unless it gets darker red an more of it...so I guess I'll have to wait an see I think its just my body getting used to all the meds....my body flips out with everything thats why I never knew I was pregnant with my boys b/c I had bleeding until I was further along!

My lining was still really thick and my ONE follicle :) is NOW TWO :) an one was 20 mm an the biggest was 22 mm :)

hoping for the best Andrea....... I'm hoping to start my first IVF cycle at the end of the month.... a little nervous but ready as i'm going to be

I wish mine was IVF :( wish I had the moooola for it right now...maybe one day :)

OK so I told the nurses today that I was spotting/bleeding (got darker today) an they are confused as I am....I sometimes spot on O time but never a bleed I'm STILL bleeding so much I have to wear a pad....they said don't worry about it unless it gets darker red an more of it...so I guess I'll have to wait an see I think its just my body getting used to all the meds....my body flips out with everything thats why I never knew I was pregnant with my boys b/c I had bleeding until I was further along!

My lining was still really thick and my ONE follicle :) is NOW TWO :) an one was 20 mm an the biggest was 22 mm :)

At least they weren't concerned. :thumbup: I was wondering last night if it might be spotting from O. Thats why I asked if you took an OPK. Yay for trigger shot though! Fingers crossed for you.

hoping for the best Andrea....... I'm hoping to start my first IVF cycle at the end of the month.... a little nervous but ready as i'm going to be

Welcome :hi:

raelynn~ I noticed that I missed your post. I'm so excited that you are getting started!!

Swep--I can't wait to see your :bfp: to sweetie :) Wishing you the best an can't wait til your IVF :) I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrsC--no they weren't really concerned :) so that was nice! :) I can't wait to see your :bfp: tooooo

to everyone I can't wait to see EVERYONEs :bfp: 's stories :)

Thanks MrsC! I'm really excited too. I had started to accept we weren't going to find dates that worked and we'd have to wait until August. When I got the email with our schedule today I was in total shock.

What do all of you that have gone through this or are going through this tell your boss? I have a lot of appointments in the next couple weeks and they're all last minute. I'm just trying to figure out what to tell work so if I'm late or have to suddenly take a sick day my boss understands. I'm thinking I'll try to stay pretty general and just say I'm going through fertility treatments and need testing and a minor operation...or something like that.

Rae...thats what I would tell them just tell them you want it on the down low....but just tell them its small medical procedures an routine testing to help you with fertility issues....PRAYING FOR YOU!!!

Thanks MrsC! I'm really excited too. I had started to accept we weren't going to find dates that worked and we'd have to wait until August. When I got the email with our schedule today I was in total shock.

What do all of you that have gone through this or are going through this tell your boss? I have a lot of appointments in the next couple weeks and they're all last minute. I'm just trying to figure out what to tell work so if I'm late or have to suddenly take a sick day my boss understands. I'm thinking I'll try to stay pretty general and just say I'm going through fertility treatments and need testing and a minor operation...or something like that.

I think you should stick with what you have said above. Hopefully your boss is nice and understands.

My boss is really great but 1) He is a male and I think it would just feel awkward going into detail 2) I don't want to have to explain if this cycle works or not. I figured being vague would make for less follow up questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"