IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right about that...then he'd not have any other strange questions when or if it doesn't work but IM PRAYING IT WORKS!!!

MrsC8776 - Thanks for keeping the first page updated!
I was trying to catch up on everything and I am sorry to hear that your plans fell through... Stay positive.. we will all be moms soon!!!!!

Thank you :hugs:

I'm actually sitting here debating if I should keep doing this thread or not. I feel like I have connected with you all and your stories so I want to be there with you all until the end. Then again I don't really fit in with the situation. I don't know what to do. Somedays it's hard but then other days I'm so excited for everyone.

MrsC8776...sad to see you go as we have all become so connected, but it's completely understandable how difficult it can be for you at times. I am sitting here thinking the same thing myself right now. Even though I will be using my frozens in july, i don't quite fit in just yet.

Thanks so much for being so caring and keeping such good track of our progress!

I plan on taking a small break until my transfer in the middle of next month!

Haj... congrats on twins!! that's so exciting!

Congrats to all who have gotten their BFP... and hopefully we will be next!

xoox

Aww :hugs: :hug: MrsC :) ya can't go :) we'd miss you toooooo much....WAY too much :) hang in there with us an we are cheering u on to!

Annette~ Thank you. I have decided to stay and follow you all through your journey. I will be here in July awaiting your good news about your FET. You do still fit in so please don't feel that you don't. :hugs: This whole process is a struggle and I'm sure it gets tiring. I'm here to support you all and I'm sure many others feel the same way. If you feel you need to take a break take all the time you need. Just know I'll be here looking forward to your journey again in July. :winkwink:

Annette~ Thank you. I have decided to stay and follow you all through your journey. I will be here in July awaiting your good news about your FET. You do still fit in so please don't feel that you don't. :hugs: This whole process is a struggle and I'm sure it gets tiring. I'm here to support you all and I'm sure many others feel the same way. If you feel you need to take a break take all the time you need. Just know I'll be here looking forward to your journey again in July. :winkwink:

thanks for your kind words. I will be taking a break for a bit.... returning in July. Thanks to everyone for being so supportive. Take care ladies.. and best of luck!
xoxoxo

Aww see you soon Annette :) you gotta at least pop in an say hi every once in a while ya cant just up an attum :) WE WILL MISS U TOO!!!

I will peek in to say hi here and there! :) Look.. I'm already having a hard time staying away! lol..

I always have a hard time staying away from BNB period :) lol...its toooooo hard to stay off of here :) I am scared I might miss a friends :bfp: then I'd feel bad :) sooooo I always come on peekin :) hehe

Annette - enjoy your break :hugs: See you in July! (if you actually manage to succeed at taking a break! I've failed at that myself before! :haha:)

Andrea - isn't it amazing how pale some of those 2nd lines are on your hpts even though you know you definitely have hcg in your system?! Just goes to show a line is a line no matter how pale!

Hi everyone! Went for an early beta today, as I was getting positive home tests. I'm 12 dpo and numbers came back at 37. Everything looks great and I'm officially pregnant! Just hoping the numbers continue to increase now and will get it checked again on Tuesday! :thumbup:

yayyyy........... :happydance::happydance:
a big big congrats...... stick bean stick bean.....
i wish you a happy and healthy 9 months..... :hugs:

I have been a little sick in the last few days, i am just happy that it is not the stims thats making me sick. It is just the sudden changes in weather here. Today is day 5 of stimmign , i cant believe it. I havent had any weird side effects from stimming, which is nice. But i am not sure if that means i am not responding well. I have my u/s on 12th. I hope to see things look good then. IVF has been easier than what i assumed to be. I have been relatively stress free than my earlier cycles TTC. Which i assume is mainly bcos at each stage you know what is happening in your body and that is a positive assurance that it is going good.

My boss is really great but 1) He is a male and I think it would just feel awkward going into detail 2) I don't want to have to explain if this cycle works or not. I figured being vague would make for less follow up questions.

All you need to say is that it is a medical issue, and you will need to be out for doctors appointments and procedures. That's all. That's what I told my boss who is usually a nosy parker, and it was enough.

My boss is really great but 1) He is a male and I think it would just feel awkward going into detail 2) I don't want to have to explain if this cycle works or not. I figured being vague would make for less follow up questions.

All you need to say is that it is a medical issue, and you will need to be out for doctors appointments and procedures. That's all. That's what I told my boss who is usually a nosy parker, and it was enough.

My work is SUPER strict with time off and I have a male boss too. I ended up getting FMLA to cover myself. I told him I'm having "surgery" and need a week off and that prior to that I have to get my blood taken a lot so if I could come in an hour later every day that would be great and make it up by staying an hour late. He was fine with it and didn't question thankfully. My co workers though...................they are nosey and ask. I've just told them it's a minor surgery and try to change the subject.

hey everyone i just wanted to pop in and say hi and give ye all my update so far so........i nearly got cancelled!!!! so i went for my scan on thursday and i had 15 follicles on my right ovary and 10 on my left but none of them was big enough but i was told i was doing good because i was only 4 days on stims but when they done my bloods my hormones came back a bit to high so they reduced my dose because they said i was doing a bit to good!!! so it was reduced to 100ui of puregeon and my orgalutran as normal and i was brought back in on friday for another scan and they grew a bit more but my right ovary was responding better then my left there was 5 mature on my right but none was big enough on my left and my hormones was a bit to high that day again!!!so they reduced my dose again to 75ui of puregeon and my orgalutran as normal and i had another scan this morning and i had 10 eggs on my right ovary thats now big enough and 2 on my left thats big enough so........the nurse told me that that if my hormones was still high i would prob be cancelled or they would do egg collection on mon and then freeze them and put them back in in 2 months but when she rang me today my hormones werent to high and so i take my orgalutran at 5pm today and then at 10.15pm tonight i take my trigger shot and my egg collection is monday morning at 9.00am and she said that they will monitor me 1-2 days after ER and if the fluid around my ovarys isnt to much then they can put the embryos bk in but either way it goes iam happy coz no more nasty stims but i prayed really hard today for my hormones to be ok so i can go for egg collection and my prayers were answer i just hope now the rest of them will be!!!! i was soooo stressed the past few days but things seem to be coming together now FINALLY!!!

haj- iam sooooo happy to hear its twins the wait was defo worth it coz now you will get two for the price of one :baby::baby::hugs:

jenny- YAY!! YOUR PREGGO..........wishing you a h&h 9 months :hugs:

mrs c- iam kinda confused about how you feel you dont fit in?????have you decided to not do ivf anymore??? and iam really glad your sticking around we have all grown so close with all our diff journeys and dont worry Mrs c your journey will end in a baby!!!:dust:

Some of ye girls was on the same cycle as me how are ye getting on with your ivf so far???are any of ye going for ER soon??

I hope everyone is doing well!!!!

I have been a little sick in the last few days, i am just happy that it is not the stims thats making me sick. It is just the sudden changes in weather here. Today is day 5 of stimmign , i cant believe it. I havent had any weird side effects from stimming, which is nice. But i am not sure if that means i am not responding well. I have my u/s on 12th. I hope to see things look good then. IVF has been easier than what i assumed to be. I have been relatively stress free than my earlier cycles TTC. Which i assume is mainly bcos at each stage you know what is happening in your body and that is a positive assurance that it is going good.

It might just be all the hormones. The progesterone made me sick.
I will peek in to say hi here and there! :) Look.. I'm already having a hard time staying away! lol..

We'll miss you!!!Rest up!!!

OK so I told the nurses today that I was spotting/bleeding (got darker today) an they are confused as I am....I sometimes spot on O time but never a bleed I'm STILL bleeding so much I have to wear a pad....they said don't worry about it unless it gets darker red an more of it...so I guess I'll have to wait an see I think its just my body getting used to all the meds....my body flips out with everything thats why I never knew I was pregnant with my boys b/c I had bleeding until I was further along!

My lining was still really thick and my ONE follicle :) is NOW TWO :) an one was 20 mm an the biggest was 22 mm :)

Yayy for follies!!!
MrsC8776 - Thanks for keeping the first page updated!
I was trying to catch up on everything and I am sorry to hear that your plans fell through... Stay positive.. we will all be moms soon!!!!!

Thank you :hugs:

I'm actually sitting here debating if I should keep doing this thread or not. I feel like I have connected with you all and your stories so I want to be there with you all until the end. Then again I don't really fit in with the situation. I don't know what to do. Somedays it's hard but then other days I'm so excited for everyone.[/QUOTE

MrsC youve done an amazing job and it is totally up to you and how youre feeling.

Congrats Jenny and Haj! So exciting for both of you!

Mrs Stru - So sorry :(

AFM - We got our IVF dates approved so everything starts next week!

Woohoo!!!

Congratulations Jenny.

And great news Haj.

Unfortunately, as I thought my news isn't good. It was a BFN.

Not sure what our next steps are. We will have a follow up appointment in about 6 weeks so that will give us time to think about options. OH is not keen on another cycle as he thinks it is unnatural and if it's not meant to be... Also we've used our one free go on the NHS so we would have to pay full whack for more treatment as I am too old to consider egg donation which would significantly cut the cost.

I think we are going to concentrate on us for a while, I have our wedding to arrange and then we can plan our long awaited holiday to America for next year. All whilst casually TTC naturally-it happened once so it may happen again.

I think we will also consider adoption in the future - as OH says there are so many kids who need a home!

Good luck to all you ladies, I will pop in from time to time to see how you are all getting on.

I am so sorry love:hugs:

Ladies here are the pictures of my little sweet peas :cloud9:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 20
Ladies here are the pictures of my little sweet peas :cloud9:

OMG!!! thats amazing just imagine them little beans will grow to soon be beautiful babbies iam sooo happy for you i bet its makes it all seem so much more real for you now congrats again xoxo:hugs:

Aw, how tiny!!!! I agree, it must make it seem very real now! I suppose that's one advantage to all this fertility treatment - early scans!!

It's shocking to not see an empty uterus for once. They said you can see a yolk sac in sac a and she said she thought she could start to see one in sac b. She said it was still early and they looked exactly like they should. I've read you don't normally see the yolk sac till 5 1/2-6 weeks. So next week I'm just hoping we will actually see our little sweet peas!!!

Haj - How exciting! I'm sure you're over the moon to see your little ones so soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"