IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I'm on my 5th day of down regulation and am feeling pretty grotty!! Bloated, headaches and my get up and go has got up and gone!!
Did anyone else feel like this? I have my scan on the 25th and hopefully starting stims then! Xx

hi everhopeful when i did lupron round 2 i felt kinda crummy. hope u feel better soon.

Hi All,

I'm on my 5th day of down regulation and am feeling pretty grotty!! Bloated, headaches and my get up and go has got up and gone!!
Did anyone else feel like this? I have my scan on the 25th and hopefully starting stims then! Xx

I felt quite yucky on Buserelin, just wanted to sleep and lost interest in doing things. My pyjamas were well used those few weeks!! :haha:

daisy: really pulling for you! hope your cycle continues :(.

mrsc: you totally still fit here! but i know how you feel. when my cycle was pushed back again i was like where do i go now because everyone here is going this summer. but we all want you to stay! when is your diui? my dr offered that to us and it would be way less $$( insurance covers 4 iui for azo/oligo just pay for swimmers) but neither of us are ready for that. fx your first one works!!

daisy: really pulling for you! hope your cycle continues :(.

mrsc: you totally still fit here! but i know how you feel. when my cycle was pushed back again i was like where do i go now because everyone here is going this summer. but we all want you to stay! when is your diui? my dr offered that to us and it would be way less $$( insurance covers 4 iui for azo/oligo just pay for swimmers) but neither of us are ready for that. fx your first one works!!

Thank you! Af is due around the 17th. I'm unsure of the date because I was doing acupuncture and that extended my cycle a few days but I'm not doing it anymore. I'm thinking I will end up going back to a 26 day cycle. Anyways... the IUI will probably be 6/30 or 7/1.

How are you doing with the upcoming surgery?

Thanks all.

Daisy83, really hope that your cycle isn't cancelled! Fingers crossed for Monday!! Xx

Hi everyone- havent been on the thread in some time. Had alot of catching up!

mrsc- So sorry to hear about your situation, but I hope the best for you and the IUI!

I had my ER yesterday, they retrieved 9 eggs. 7 mature and all 7 fertilized. I hoping they all progress nicely and I am able to freeze some. So nervous that I wont have any to freeze :( i go in on Thursday for my ET. I can't wait,so excited!
God luck everyone!!

Hopeful4911- that's fantastic news! I hope that they all continue to develop nicely!! Xx

very nervous! bed soon then wake up and go. i will update after when iget home and when im not sleepy :)

Hi all :)
Just reading thru this thread & hoping to learn as much as possible. I'm a ltttcer but new to IVF/ICSI. We're having ICSI in July, antagonist protocol. Anticipate poor/no response (low AMH, low AFC, high FSH), OH also has low count, motility etc. Every chance we wont get to EC, but we have to try!
:dust:

Welcome three birds and good luck. Wishing you the very best. I'm a poor responder, and had no idea until we got started. It's tough, but I'm hanging in there and hopeful that it will work out at some point.

mrsc- So sorry to hear about your situation, but I hope the best for you and the IUI!

I had my ER yesterday, they retrieved 9 eggs. 7 mature and all 7 fertilized. I hoping they all progress nicely and I am able to freeze some. So nervous that I wont have any to freeze :( i go in on Thursday for my ET. I can't wait,so excited!
God luck everyone!!

Thats great news! Fx that everything goes well until Thursday for your transfer.

very nervous! bed soon then wake up and go. i will update after when iget home and when im not sleepy :)

:hugs: Everything will go great tomorrow! Just think, once it's over you are closer to starting your journey.

Just reading thru this thread & hoping to learn as much as possible. I'm a ltttcer but new to IVF/ICSI. We're having ICSI in July, antagonist protocol. Anticipate poor/no response (low AMH, low AFC, high FSH), OH also has low count, motility etc. Every chance we wont get to EC, but we have to try!

Welcome :hi: Fx for you that everything goes well.

AFM~ One week until AF is due and then I start clomid. I hear clomid is great and puts ladies in a great mood. :haha: Not! I'm excited though.

yay hopeful

had to run by work today to look for something (doing cross stitch and somehow i lost the fabric grrrr. ) didnt find it either. anyway just to pick on my doc i got my friend to do a quick scan and take a pic.. sent it to him this time (he said the other day to keep him up to date on my followup scans). he wrote back that he wanted follicle measurements next time.

Hopeful - that's great news! Grow embies grow!! (I already posted that yesterday but for some reason it didn't show :shrug:)

MoBaby - good luck today. Hope you don't feel too groggy after.

Welcome ThreeBirds! :hi: Fx'd for you!

Tiff - good luck with the ER today!! Can't wait to hear your update!

Mj and l8bloomer - how are ye PUPO girls feeling?!

threebirds, welcome. :flower:

mrsC, great that you're starting clomid. :happydance:

GettingBroody, I'm doing ok. I'm currently 5dp3dt, so early days yet. I did notice today that instead of getting less bloated, I've gained about 1.5 inches around my waist. My RE did prescribe some medication to mitigate potential OHSS but it was only for a short period (8 days) and I took the last pill a couple of days ago. Anyway, I won't worry about it for now. I feel fine with no other symptoms (don't know if this is good or bad). I'll see if I continue to expand before hitting the panic button. It could be because I've been eating more than usual.:shrug:

Mobaby- good luck today. Let us know how it all goes!

Threebirds- welcome!!

L8bloomer- are you drinking lots? From what I have heard its quite normal to bloat a bit and like you said, you have no other symptoms!

AFM- I am currently in down reg and have a scan on the 25th to hopefully be given the green light to start stimming!

God luck everyone!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: THat is awesome news. Hope they all growing strong and that you get 2 wonderful embies for your transfer on Thursday and the other 5 must also be great for freezing!

GL for today. ONce it is over, you are one step closer to that forever baby! :flower:

GL with your IVF, maybe you should look into DHEA to assist wiht response. Its suppose to help wiht ovarian failure.

AFM~ One week until AF is due and then I start clomid. I hear clomid is great and puts ladies in a great mood. :haha: Not! I'm excited though.

Almost time for your bfp to be in the making. I must say Clomid was kind to me, only hot flushes was bad.

yay hopeful

had to run by work today to look for something (doing cross stitch and somehow i lost the fabric grrrr. ) didnt find it either. anyway just to pick on my doc i got my friend to do a quick scan and take a pic.. sent it to him this time (he said the other day to keep him up to date on my followup scans). he wrote back that he wanted follicle measurements next time.

:haha: That is so funny!!!!!

threebirds, welcome. :flower:

mrsC, great that you're starting clomid. :happydance:

GettingBroody, I'm doing ok. I'm currently 5dp3dt, so early days yet. I did notice today that instead of getting less bloated, I've gained about 1.5 inches around my waist. My RE did prescribe some medication to mitigate potential OHSS but it was only for a short period (8 days) and I took the last pill a couple of days ago. Anyway, I won't worry about it for now. I feel fine with no other symptoms (don't know if this is good or bad). I'll see if I continue to expand before hitting the panic button. It could be because I've been eating more than usual.:shrug:

Fx'd your bean is implated and causing the bloating. I also had bloathing but it had alot to do with the constipation from the progesterone as well.

Mobaby- good luck today. Let us know how it all goes!

Threebirds- welcome!!

L8bloomer- are you drinking lots? From what I have heard its quite normal to bloat a bit and like you said, you have no other symptoms!

AFM- I am currently in down reg and have a scan on the 25th to hopefully be given the green light to start stimming!

Fx'd for the 25th!!!!! I should be starting around the 19th, so we will be close :thumbup:

AFM > 9DPO, AF due on Sunday :happydance: Cant wait to start!

Update...

Went to the doc this am, and I'm making progress but running into the same problem as last time. I have 2 follicles on the left at 16-17mm, then I have another at 14 mm, and a few (maybe 2?) others at 10-11. The right has FINALLY woken up, but is lagging far behind, with 2 at 11mm and 2 at 10mm. No one has said the "C" word (cancel), so I'm hopeful I will move ahead to ER, but I'm not super optimistic about how many mature eggs will be retrieved. Right now it sounds like maybe the three biggest ones. Which is suboptimal for sure. Going to ask my RN when she calls what the deal is, and I will be going back again tomorrow, and my own doctor will be there so hopefully we can discuss it a little then. The doctor today said that she thinks ER might be Thursday or Friday. So that's the deal... Not sure how to feel. Semi-excited to possibly make it to ER, but disappointed my follicles are all different sizes again, and concerned about going into ER with so few mature follicles. Really hoping the bigger ones slow down and the smaller ones catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"